[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me with my problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
So... I dont know if this is the right place to post this guys? But anyway it seems like it fits so here. I need help. I have the growing urge to fulfill this dangerous fantasy inside my head.

I'm a straight cis f but ever since my last boyfriend cheated on me I have begun hating men. And recently this thought popped into my head, it was like out of nowhere and now I cant stop thinking about it :/

I really want to find a mtf trannie, pretend to be a lesbian or maybe pretend to be a guy or whatever I need to. Just as long as I can fuck... her? Idk its hard for me to call a mtf a "her" when she cleary still has a dick. Besides what I want it to hurt him. I want to seduce him, get in bed with him, turn out the lights, starts pleasing him, and then right before the climax i want to punch him hard in his balls and cut them and his dick off....

I know, sounds awful right? Im horified this popped into my head like this. I just got this strong desire to punish a man b/c my last bf cheated on me... with another man. So yeah.

And now im sure if i was a normal person this would be disturbing but fine. But I have a strong case of obsessive compulsive disorder and thought like these continue to repeat over and over and grow stronger and stronger in my head and im afraid that I will end up doing this just to make my brain stop.

Last time something like this happened It ended with me buying a puppy and throwing it into a lake because I was pissed that a dog had scared away this bird I was trying to draw. (love birds and nature! The picture is the drawing I tried making before the dog scared away the bird and I ran to chase the dog. It was coming out so well too. I wish i was a bird and didnt have to fight this crazy brain of mine my whole life...)

So please help me /lgbt/ 4chan. Ive heard you guys can be crazy too. Does anyone have any experience with this?
>>
Plz help guys :( Surely someone must have had a similar experience?!?
>>
>>5861210
>>5861280
Sounds like you're a nigger

Sage
>>
>>5861302
Not cool man. OP clearly needs help.

What exactly do you need help with OP? We can provide you with some mental health crisis call centers so that you can talk to someone that can help you if you would like. Though by the sound of it Im sure you already see a psychiatrist of some sort. Can you not call them and ask for help?
>>
>>5861210
You need to see a therapist and/or psychiatrist. Sorry, but 4chan doesn't have the brains to help you. Best of luck getting rid of the urge.
>>
>>5861210
fucking rekt nigger bitch
http://www.easy-drawings-and-sketches.com/draw-a-bird.html
kill yourself
>>
Kill yourself, jesus christ. You are literally the worst type of subhuman scum.
>>
>>5861210
>i want to punch him hard in his balls and cut them and his dick off....
Yeah go for it, that's the only thing cheaters like him ever deserve
>>
File: Shocked-Face.gif (485 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Shocked-Face.gif
485 KB, 300x225
> It ended with me buying a puppy and throwing it into a lake
>>
>>5861210
>Last time something like this happened It ended with me buying a puppy and throwing it into a lake because I was pissed that a dog had scared away this bird I was trying to draw.

Wait.

You seriously killed a dog?

Go see a shrink. Now. You're seriously dangerous.
>>
Glad im gay. Not sure if joking. Anyways, try to get the toxicity out of your mind, thinking like that is not healthy for you. Dont do it for your BF, do it for you, those kind of thaughts will make you suffer.. Goodluck, and try getting over it, or that event will still have negative impact upon you.Shit happens, not all men are like that, and please dont involve other human in your suffering, thats the most selfish thing you could do.
>>
>>5861210
>women
>>
File: Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.png (2 MB, 2032x1165) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.png
2 MB, 2032x1165
>>5861210
hope you didn't take time from your book report to type that OP
>>
>>5862687

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo45o69HaKI
>>
class, this is what a female sociopath looks like.
>>
File: 1455646088740.jpg (36 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1455646088740.jpg
36 KB, 380x380
>It ended with me buying a puppy and throwing it into a lake

Seek help, please.
>>
Bumb to piss off more disgusting trannies on this board :)

Don't worry guys! I would love to cut off all of your dicks and balls for you!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.