[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Givd me one reason being gay is a choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: GM_20160312_132747.gif (1 MB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
GM_20160312_132747.gif
1 MB, 424x318
Givd me one reason being gay is a choice
>>
File: 1414254886566 (1).png (787 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1414254886566 (1).png
787 KB, 654x539
>>5861030
When people say being gay is a choice, they aren't saying you can choose who you're attracted to.
They're saying you can choose who you fuck.

You willingly choose to fuck dudes, which makes you gay. If you chose not to fuck dudes, and instead fuck only dudettes, even if you didn't like it, then for all intents and purposes you'd be straight.
>>
>>5861045
Back off faggot
>>
>>5861045
No, they are usually saying you choose to be gay. You must live in a bubble.
>>
>>5861045
>>5861058
It's a bit of both actually. Those people usually understand that you didn't chose to like dudes, but you chose to keep being gay despite knowing you like men.

Like, if you forced yourself to fuck women you wouldn't be a gay man who fuck women for them, you would be choosing to be straight and therefore not being gay anymore.
>>
>>5861030
Marco Rubio
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.