[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ever okay to tell a mentor that they're your father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is it ever okay to tell a mentor that they're your father figure and role model? Or are both those statements always too much?

They're at work but we're incredibly close personally, even though we've only known each other for six months. I'm 23.
>>
>6 months
That's a bit too soon for something like that. It'd probably come across as creepy.
But what do I know, I've never been in that position before.
>>
>>5860586
I'm 90% sure you posted this thread a month or so ago.
>>
take it to adv unless you want him to fuck you in the ass

i swear to god
>>
>>5860671
I would want that but he's married and I'm closeted at work lol

Is getting your father figure to fuck you unhealthy and incestual?
>>
>>5860586
honestly OP you seem pretty dead set on telling this person how you feel considering this is the second thread you have made about this topic within a month or so. I say just do it.. it sounds like you really appreciate this person and as long as you don't tell them how you feel in a super awkward/creepy way i'm sure they will be flattered and appreciate your words. Again the response to something like this all rests in the delivery/setting, so just wait until you think the moment is right and i'm sure you will be fine.
>>
>>5860692
Thanks yo

And yeah, I feel a super strong sense of appreciatiation, and I'd like to convey that.
>>
>>5860688
oh you didn't mention that part. I would probably not say anything then if your intentions are not platonic in nature.
>>
>>5860701
I think they'll stay platonic because of the situation, but I'd be overjoyed if things went more romantic/sexual. I definitely love him, in a father-son kind of way.
>>
Just send him a nude with you holding a sign that says "Daddy"
>>
>>5860705
Well just be careful, you don't want to completely fuck up your relationship with this person because of unrealistic romantic feelings you are having for him. Like it's totally natural and normal imo to have those kinds of feelings but you also have to realize he is married and you work together so the chances of anything happening beyond a really good friendship seem really slim. If I were you I would only say something like this if I understood my own intentions and acknowledged that sharing something like this is only a good thing insofar as you are only trying to show appreciation for him in a platonic way. Good luck OP I'm sure you will figure it out.
>>
File: Raven_wants_to_read.png (376 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
Raven_wants_to_read.png
376 KB, 699x699
I feel like "You're my role model" is a lot less pressure than "You're my father figure," even though they're very similar ideas.
>>
>>5860904
Interesting. Why is that?

OP I'd recommend just saying "role model" too
>>
>>5860922
FUck his daughter
>>
>>5861064
I think you mean his son lol
>>
Fucking his son would be pretty fucked up if you see him as a father figure, bro.
>>
>>5864826
Not if you have a deeply rooted sexual fantasy and adoration
>>
>>5866351
Even more fucked up.
>>
I wrote him a letter saying he's my role model
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.