[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely? Bored? Need background noise? Discord and Chill is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: discordadlgbtedition.png (284 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
discordadlgbtedition.png
284 KB, 1000x1000
Lonely? Bored? Need background noise?

Discord and Chill is looking for some pals for these long nights. We have people in voice right now so come on in and join the fun, buds. Everyone is welcome here ^_^ We're also sponsored by Danny Discord himself!

Gonna go ahead and throw out the invite for you cuties: https://discord.gg/0Xc4Gfg3ZvJI7RFX
>>
File: No.png (55 KB, 442x390) Image search: [Google]
No.png
55 KB, 442x390
>that pic
>using XD unironically
Please leave and never return.
You do not belong here.
>>
aw do you not like emoji? :o
>>
>>5860472
This
>>
>>5860461
just saw you on /soc/, guess you don't care about the consequences of mixing boards
>>
File: 1419890617180.png (91 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1419890617180.png
91 KB, 700x700
>>5860609
This is an imageboard. You can post actual images alongside your text if words will not suffice.
There is no need to include an inferior form of text-based imagery (AKA emojis) in your post.
Doing so shows either a fundamental lack of knowledge about imageboards and their culture (making you a newfag who needs to GTFO and lurk moar), or shows that you're ironically shitposting (which is still shitposting)
QED: Don't fucking use emojis
>>
>>5860687

you're a fool

OP may or may not be new but I've been coming to 4chan for about a decade, and I've never seen any reason to universally refrain from using emoticons

and no it isn't automatically ironic to use them even "knowing the culture" in whatever holy way you prefer; some people have emotions and are sometimes actually (believe it or not) earnest about expressing them

your bland kneejerk splurt of pointless defense of a community that only halfway exists (and that hates you anyhow, because it hates everyone) belongs here exactly as much and as little as OP's cutesiness does
>>
r8 my emoticon its called big nose guy

: \____] )
>>
>>5861088
I'd give it a :^)/10
>>
File: 1415973078895.png (18 KB, 641x573) Image search: [Google]
1415973078895.png
18 KB, 641x573
>>5861014
If you can't express your emotions through text alone, and need a picture to do it for you, then why settle for some shitty text-based version when you can use a proper image?
>>
The link isn't even real..
>>
>>5861112
:/\)
>>
What the heck is this normie shit?
>>
pretty fun chat/10
>>
>>5861285

works fine for me
>>
Oh yeah, this pic was how I ended up in Discord and Chill.

They actually are totally LGBT friendly. I kinda assumed it would be a joke.
>>
>>5861088

fug/10 :DDD
>>
chat is cancer
>>
i had fun in the chat but then everyone started laughing and my computer doesn't have the bandwidth for it so i left
>>
>>5866535

wow literally laughed off the server
>>
Left this chat before becuause everyone was a stupid asshole prick.

Kill yourself, Sean.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.