[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you became trans or gay because you couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wojak-chan.png (112 KB, 645x1242) Image search: [Google]
wojak-chan.png
112 KB, 645x1242
How many of you became trans or gay because you couldn't get a gf? This is what happens to men in prison who can't get gfs (they fuck guys or get fucked by guys or adopt feminine roles in relationships), so it seems like these alternative lifestyles are emergency backup systems for when gf is unavailable.
>>
Personally, straight relationships with women were so unbelievably bad i went [spoiler]Bi[/spoiler]
>>
>>5860303

How is that working out for you?
>>
>>5860303
Same here. Anything in life can be an acquired taste. My life is so much better now.
>>
but bf is so much harder to find than gf
>>
>>5860325

No way can you possibly believe that's true.
>>
I had a "girlfriend" that was crushing on me several years ago.
We had the same interests: politics, I introduced her to Miyazaki animes, movies, she was even into the same vidya, etc. She was nice enough too, and would cook for me while I was at work, was supportive, made an effort to impress me with dressing up.
tl;dr everything and more that I'd hope for in a significant other.
Yet I had no chemistry with her whatsoever, and no interest in her as anything more than a friend.

I led her on for about a month by awkwardly flirting back when in front of others; because I was too afraid of letting her down/being outed. Only dated her because a mutual friend forced the issue by asking her point blank "if she liked me" in front of me.
Moronic closeted me then asked her out, because I thought it was expected of me as an ostensibly straight male to welcome the affections of any girl that throws herself at me.

It was an awful date. I treated her like shit to get her to lose interest in me, and to this day I am ashamed of myself for being such a coward.
>>
>>5860341
How is it not? We're talking actual bf, not a hole for a night.
>>
transgirl here
have 2 female exes :0)
>>
>>5860288

That's not the case for me. I thought I was undesirable to girls, but then at 14 I found out I wasn't. I finally got a girl's attention (she wasn't the only one, either). Here was something that I thought I wanted, but it repulsed me viscerally (not because the girl was ugly, she definitely wasn't). Since then, I never wanted a girlfriend, with one exception. Even then, it took a lot of work on the girl's part to make me fall for her, and when I did, I never thought of having sex with her. I'm a bi MtF, by the way.
>>
>>5860288
>gay because you couldn't get a gf
That's what my homophobic mom thinks about gay people, I've had plenty of girls crush on me and come onto me really hard and I just ignored them because they don't interest me like boys do, I had one girlfriend in like 8th grade, she was my friend and she just asked me out on the spot so I just said 'ok' I didn't get it so she broke up with me a week later, didn't feel a thing
>>
>>5860426

How did those relationships turn out?
>>
>>5860288
I've always been gay and known I was gay and I feel as if the vast majority of gays are the same. I feel as though the less desirable straight men turn to trannies out of desperation though.
>>
>>5860442
public school shite
first was a really intense one (i got clingy tendencies) in which we were a thing for almost three years come junior year.
learning a lot from it in retrospect

other was some girl (bi?) in sr year for a few months. broke it off cause of personal shit but we kinda text.

I totally love penis btw
>>
>>5860467

>I totally love penis btw

Were those girls sad they couldn't satisfy your cocklust with their pussies?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x750
>>5860473
oh it wasnt quite public knowledge at that point
but hey i made sure i had what I needed
>>
File: renge_crying.gif (1003 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
renge_crying.gif
1003 KB, 500x281
>>5860486

>i made sure i had what I needed

You cheated on them? That's so cruel, anon-chan :(.
>>
>>5860312
I'm trying to refine myself first, i'm very confused so i attract a lot of confused women, a lot of bi women.
>>
>>5860288
>How many of you became trans or gay because you couldn't get a gf?

After long enough without sexual contact, any sexual contact becomes good sexual contact.

But then again I'm still a legit Wizard, so there's that. Unless I come into some obscene amount of money and can buy sex, I'm not seeing it much in my future from either gender.

It's amusing to fantasize though. I lifted enough to the point where I could fap to myself in the mirror - that was fun for a while. Some of the best O's I've had.

But I live in a nowhere town in the South where there are no qt femboys or even that many attractive women, so I long since gave up on the idea of actually having sex with another human being. By the time I escape this place, I'll be too old for any of it to matter anymore...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.