[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a gay trans male but I like to dress in a feminine manner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1440542739948.jpg (439 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440542739948.jpg
439 KB, 1024x1024
I'm a gay trans male but I like to dress in a feminine manner and I really don't wanna give it up (I used to dress like a duke and it wasn't until I got a mastectomy and everyone I know accepted me as male was I comfortable enough to dress like this) and if I was cis I'd gladly be a trap. Are there gay cis dudes who'd be willing to fuck me? I mean, I look like a flat girl and I have a vagina so I couldn't imagine anyone would, but I want to have hope
>>
>>5859880
Girls clothes are such low quality on average and so impractical. I'd love to wear something more feminine, but pragmatism wins out every time I shop for clothes.

NO POCKETS = NO GOOD
>>
>>5859880
your best bet is a bi dude who's nice enough to lie and say he's attracted to the masculine part of you.

alternatively, stop being a fage
>>
>>5859880
>I used to dress like a duke
>>
>>5859933
So? I still regularly dress like a marquis. Nothing wrong with that.

The fucking Napoleons, though. Ugh.
>>
>>5859933
I changed my wardrobe after the failed assassination attempt against me
>>
>>5859880
>I mean, I look like a flat girl and I have a vagina so I couldn't imagine anyone would
straight guys probably would. really though if you like dick it's not exactly difficult to find someone who will fuck you
>>
>>5860900
I don't wanna get misgendered tho. I'm sure the whole no tits thing won't go over well with them either
>>
>>5861080
Nah. No tits aren't a deal breaker for straight men. The deal breaker is if you're on T or want to be treated like a man instead of a woman in the relationship.
>>
>>5861105
I wouldn't really mind dating a straight guy as long as he called me a male, although I'm sure bi dudes who are actually bi instead of saying they are so they can date me would be better about that even if I'm basically a woman to them
>>
>>5861080
I think this falls under the sort of sexual interests I have. I'm neutral gender, and I prefer other people of non-binary gender appearance. People who present as tomboys, or men who present as feminine get me good. Vaginas are slightly preferable over anuses, simply because of genuine OCD that unfortunately involves fixations on cleanliness. I have no problem respecting pronouns and identities. I just really don't like the company of manly-men types who want to ramble about their aggression and misogyny.
>>
>>5859913
I feel. I can usually get away with having a backpack or some bag on me since I'm a uni student, but it's not like I can or want to carry a purse and when female clothes do have pockets they're not big enough to hold my shit
>>
>>5859880
>i have a vagina
>i wear female clothes
>why wont men have sex with me but also treat me like a man
>>
>>5866812
shitlord
ugh
>>
>>5866812
>What is dysphoria
>>
>>5866812

he has a point.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.