[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I need some advice I'm gay, still in school and openly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dwinge11.jpg (28 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
dwinge11.jpg
28 KB, 300x376
So, I need some advice
I'm gay, still in school and openly discus it with friends
I have a crush on another gay friend, but he seems too closeted
A straight guy is constantly seeking my attention, yet I told him I was gay and he's OK with that

What do?
>>
File: bb15c.png (122 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
bb15c.png
122 KB, 214x198
If you have a crush on your closeted gay friend, I'd say go for him. The straight guy might just be curious/experimenting.

You have a lot better chance having something real and meaningful with the other gay guy. And if he's still in the closet, chances are he's in need of somebody who understands.
>>
That's actually a good point
I tried asking him out 3 times, fucked up the timing. Last time he said no and after a few seconds added that he couldn't that day.
>>
>>5859252
Wait, which one did you ask?
>>
Not the straight one
>>
>>5859259
You have to respect his space. He may not be ready for a relationship with a guy right now. It's very hard for some people to come out.

Has he told you about any issues he has with family members?
>>
Nope, as I said, he is very guarded, maybe a little bit autistic, yet intelligent.
>>
>>5859284
Just try and be supportive of him. It's likely what he needs right now. Just be sure not to be too pushy about it.
>>
That's the problem. It's hard to see the limit when you have a crush on someone. One minute you're thinking clearly, another - not very much. He seems to be aware that I like him, probably because of too much eye contact once.
>>
I tend to not speak at all instead of starting a conversation in this matter
>>
>>5859305
>>5859313
The best thing you can do is just be a good friend to him. Don't make getting with him your primary goal.

If you do that, he may end up falling for you.
>>
There aren't much topics in which we share common interest (at least not that I know of) to talk about, besides science.
>>
>>5859344
Well, that's still something. What grade are you in?
>>
11th out of 12
>>
>>5859374
It'd definitely be simpler if you were in college.

I dunno, Anon. You just gotta feel the situation out for yourself, I guess.
>>
Still trying. The most ironic thing in this matter is that I cannot forget him simply because he is the single gay dude who doesn't annoy me. Thanks for your time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.