[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legit question about mtfs and fapping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: timetostop.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.gif
842 KB, 480x270
so i dunno if i'm weird or anything but i'm a mtf (pre hormones and everything) and for some reason sometimes when i get hard, my dick hurts when i try to fap. when it doesn't and it's been at least 4 days since i came, it hurts to cum. but if it's anywhere from 1-3 days, cumming feels normal but unsatisfactory. is this common among other mtfs or do i have a problem? i also should mention that when i was around 13, and tried fapping, it felt nice but when i came, it'd hurt like a bitch. and only precum would slowly ooze out of the dick after the "cumming" happened. could this be related to my problem now?
>inb4 AGP
i just sometimes get horny and fapping seems to be an easy way to lower my libido. of course when i start hrt i won't even touch my dick. hell, given my situation now, i think i'll start the no touch thing now. also gif unrelated but i needed to put something in the op
>>
I think the thing with cumming when you were 13 was the problem.
>>
>>5858856
yeah but now i'm 18 and have gotten over that. now it hurts to cum if it's pent up for a "long" time, which is weird because it's not even that long of a time. :L
>>
>>5858869
Ask a doctor about it.
I also don't feel anything when cumming but that's because of my shit genes and hormonal imbalance due to me being underweight between ages 11 to 17..
>>
>>5858891
aw hell naw i'm not going to a doctor. i'll just ignore it. it's not like i'll use my penis anyway...
>>
>>5858856
why, I'm not trans but I first came when I was 9.
>>
>>5858920
He had a problem cumming when he was 13 because it really hurt....
>>5858917
I kind of feel the same..
>>
>>5858937
>he
um, well, you know... i'm trans so that would be she. even though i haven't started hormones, STILL. and also no cum when cumming was problematic too. but whatever. just shows to me i was never meant to be a boy.
>>
>>5858942
Sorry about that it's just that for me if you thought you're a he when you were 13 then in that time you were a he, right? Or is your 13yo self a she
>>
>>5858987
i came to terms with my gender identity when i was 8. didn't know it was a normal thing until i was 16. so i guess you could call me a he during those stages of repressed feelings, but whatever.
>>
>>5858990
Oh wow that's pretty early ;_;
I'll leave now
>>
When I was a teenager I had the same problem. Erections often physically hurt and to this day I have no idea why. After HRT it went away but I started at 16 so it could have just been a growing pain or puberty thing.
>>
They hurt because the skin on your dick is literally stretching.

You have it happen more often when you take hormones because your dick gradually shrinks, since the cells hormones are basically telling it to act like a vag.

Unfortunately, they're in the wrong shape, so it causes issues. No it won't turn into a vag if you wait long enough, well maybe in a few hundred years, but you aren't going to live that long, sorry.

You don't need to masturbate, but if you're planning on getting srs it helps to get an erection every so often to stretch the goods.

Although if you can't stand to look at it and make it go away after, that's fine too.
>>
>>5859642
but that explains it if i am on hormones. the thing is, i'm NOT on hormones, so what the fuck is happening? do i have naturally low testosterone or high oestrogen?
>>
just cut your dick off lol
>>
>>5858987
no, you use current pronouns otherwise that would be weird
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.