[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Andro.jpg (19 KB, 412x618) Image search: [Google]
Andro.jpg
19 KB, 412x618
9 Months on HRT 25 y/o 26 in may

Transgirl
>>
You're ugly as sin and don't pass at all.
Also we have a thread up already for this kinda thing. Post in there rather than making a whole new thread.
>>
>>5855449
nigga change your hair

and those clothes
>>
>>5855458
Will do thanks
>>5855460
I like my hair and clothes
>>
you're cute but u dont pass. very androgynous though
>>
>>5855472

You should consider not liking your hair. Your face passes completely fine, but your hair is terrible. half of it is the length and that'll be better with time, half of it is that it's a middle part and middle parts are very rarely flattering.

straight-across bangs and a bob cut (or any length past that) would look fucking incredible on you with your facial shape.
>>
>>5855449
You're pretty. You should consider changing your hair like >>5855790 says. You would look fantastic. And no duck face necessary.
>>
>>5855801
thirding this opinion. Change your hair if you're trying to look good. Or keep it I don't really care.
>>
>>5855472
>i like my hair and clothes
do you like not passing? because you're gonna have to choose. change your hair and clothes and you will pass. don't and you will continue to be an ugly hon. your choice.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.