[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this http://youtu.be/GBDbGyv6SIQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (55 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 250x210
What the fuck is this
http://youtu.be/GBDbGyv6SIQ
>>
File: 1457655386730.png (166 KB, 452x505) Image search: [Google]
1457655386730.png
166 KB, 452x505
>that voice crack
>happy fathes on the sores!! thath not a nithe thing to do!!

Definitely not in the closet.
>>
File: 1045.gif (2 MB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
1045.gif
2 MB, 400x243
>>5854870
Okay I just watched the rest of the video and got kind of sad.
>Those flamboyant gestures
>That high squeaky voice
>That emotional reaction to talking about gays going to hell
>That obvious cognitive dissonance
>"HIS WORDS NOT MINE!!"

Poor guy. Doesn't excuse his projection onto others but he's very obviously gay himself. My guess is he grew up in an extremely religious home where he was told the same shit every day. Like, he was told he would burn for all eternity because of feelings he had no control over.
Just listen to him when he gets all quiet, he's about to fucking cry when he starts talking about "god's judgement" and all that shit. He may be an asshole shouting that shit on stage, but he's a product of a sick society that never gave him a chance.
>>
I wouldn't care how they'd kill me, as long as they just do it.
>>
>>5854808
Although I do not agree with what he says, I must note that he said he didn't actually advocate for the death penalty, though he only said so so we could "repent".

His issue seems to be not that he, himself hates the LGBT community, but that he strongly believes that God does, and therefor thinks they will go to hell. But instead of saying "Kell 'em, let them burn in hell", he seems to try to say that he wants to "save" us from hell by not killing us, and making us repent.

And though I still don't think what he says is good, and there's no way I'll change who I am to please him, I don't think we should ignore the intent within his message.
>>
>>5855255
This is only based off what he said in the video, if you finished the whole thing the reporter says at a stage that there were pamphlets and other publications listing the reasons why gays should be put to death. They even went so far as to describe the METHODS of executions.

What really pisses me off is that this asshole claims to be an advocate of God, and that only God reserves the right to judge gays, but then goes on to say in the same breath that all gays deserve to die period.

Another thing I found funny was where he pointed out some verse that said a guy called Paul specifically singled out homosexuality as being a sin punishable by death. I can't remember the Bible all that well, but I know for a fact that it is very clear on the fact that all sins are equal in the eyes of God.

All sins except loving some good dick it seems... Jeez.
>>
>yotube
NICE TRY OBAMA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.