[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cis male who gets misgendered daily >tfw 5'6"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (315 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
315 KB, 854x480
>tfw cis male who gets misgendered daily
>tfw 5'6"

S..should I transition?
>>
If you want to

It's your life m8

Altho I gotta admit having boobs and a penis in your butt is pretty nice
>>
Don't transition because it'd be easy for you. Transition because you want to.

If you are thinking about it though, it probably means that you do want to.
>>
>>5854790

~Do you want to, bby~? :^)

If you do, go ahead and start. Don't do it just because no one takes you seriously as a man and you're not persistent enough fight that perception.
>>
>>5854790
post a pic

also don't transition just be a cute guy. 100% better.
>>
>>5854852
being a "cute" guy only works if youre gay
>>
>>5854861

Yeah. Only gay guys check me out, brehs.

I'll never be the short, cute wife waiting for her husband to come home, making his dinner. And I'll never walk into the foyer as he comes through the door to take his jacket off and give him a kiss to welcome him home.
>>
>tfw short, sperg, weak, inadequate to earn a living, small dick, hair falling out makes me want to kill myself, want cock in my boypussy but kissless handholdless hugless eyecontactless virgin
should I transition?
>>
>>5854873
So you do like guys? I'm sure you'd be in high demand as a femboy. Find yourself a sugar daddie.
>>
>>5854874

>eyecontactless

This is hyperbole, isn't it? Again, you should transition only if you want to. You can take 1 mg of finasteride a day if you decide that you don't want to transition.

>>5854884

The idea of a relationship with a gay man repulses me as much as the idea of a relationship with a straight woman though.
>>
>>5854892
i can't bear to look other people in the eye and acknowledge that they're real and I could be experiencing life the way they get to
i'd rather keep staring at my shoes and pretend nothing is real
>>
>>5854892
I don't really get it. You only like straight guys and your cis?

wouldn't a masc faggot do?
>>
>>5854900

Even so, you've never once made eye contact with someone?

>>5854912

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't make it clear. I said "Yeah" to >>5854861 because I was agreeing that looking like a cute guy only works if you're a gay boy. I'm a bi MtF.
>>
OP here

I've only ever done things with women, but idk I've always kinda wondered what being one would be like.
>>
>>5854930
i have yet to get some hot eye contact action
>>
>>5854790
I think you should do what ever makes you better, any reason that makes you better is a good reason, as long as you aren't hurting anyone Do it. you are making you better
>>
>>5854993
>as long as you aren't hurting anyone

My parents would be crushed, for one.
>>
>>5854790
>S..should I transition?

If you have to ask, then yes.
>>
>>5855007
Don't confuse that for hurting people.

The only person who can hurt your feelings is yourself, if they would be crushed it's their problem not yours.
>>
>>5854938

Have you ever had depression? When did that set in, if you did? How did you feel when you shopped for clothes as a child and adolescent? How do you sit? How do you stand and walk around? Ever been told you look depressed or sad? Told to smile?

>>5854939

Not even from a girl, anon? It doesn't feel pleasant, to be honest. But that's because them seeing me as a man made me feel so ill.

>>5855007

That's pain that they choose to feel, senpai. Their primary concern when it comes to your life should be whether you're happy. If you're happier, have a partner when you didn't before, have your life together when you didn't before, and the thing that made it happen was transitioning to female, your parents have no right or reason to be upset.
>>
>>5855023
>Have you ever had depression? When did that set in, if you did?

Yes, mostly in middle school/early high school, but I still get occasional bouts of it as a junior in college.

>How did you feel when you shopped for clothes as a child and adolescent?

Indifferent

>How do you sit?

I tend to cross my legs.

>How do you stand and walk around?

I haven't given this much thought.

>Ever been told you look depressed or sad? Told to smile?

Yes
>>
>>5854790
How old are you?
>>
>>5854790
post pics faggots
>>
>>5855040

>Yes, mostly in middle school/early high school, but I still get occasional bouts of it as a junior in college.

What would you now say were the causes each time? Would your younger self of each event agree with you?

>Indifferent

How? You weren't interested in the clothes you were directed to look at, or you weren't interested in clothes or looking good at all?

>I tend to cross my legs.

How do you cross your legs, can you post a picture (perhaps from Google)? What comes to mind when you sit like that? Is there some character you're looking to imitate? How do you sit when you can't cross your legs, like when you're seated in a more crowded space?

>I haven't given this much thought.

Do you walk around confidently? Do you just drag yourself everywhere like you don't know why you're really doing it? Is your only purpose in moving to get the destination, so you're method of walking is all about moving through quickly? Where do you keep your eyes when walking?

>Yes

When and for what reason? Did you think that you were depressed? Did you think that you looked like it?

Did you want to be a fighter jet pilot, soldier, high-powered businessman, high-ranking politician, sailor? Did you have an interest in battleships and other war machines?

How did you feel when puberty came along? What was your reaction to your body hair as it came in? What did you think of your voice? What did you think of your penis, with its uncontrolled erections and release of ejaculate which wasn't there before?

What did you think of the girls, in every aspect that you feel mattered?

What has been your connection with the reflection in the mirror?
>>
>>5855084
>>
>>5855193
Hm, you should start soon if you decide to transition. It's good that you're trying to make up your mind now, rather than when it's too late.
>>
>>5855217
I've been (blessed? cursed?) with androgynous features: square, Slavic facial structure, thin body, high distribution of breast fat and muscle, and an oddly high hip-to-waist ratio.
>>
>>5855229
Forgot to mention that I get cat called every winter lol.
>>
>>5855229
>>5855257
Wut, are you me?
>>
>>5854790
Do what you want, it doesn't really matter how others see you. Don't be a faggot, OP
>>
File: 1398243890375.gif (38 KB, 438x303) Image search: [Google]
1398243890375.gif
38 KB, 438x303
>>5855257
Wait, is cat calling an actual real thing?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.