[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW your mom is a chaser enabler I was talking to my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: huh.jpg (12 KB, 250x268) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
12 KB, 250x268
>TFW your mom is a chaser enabler
I was talking to my mom about tranny chasers and I thought she would point out how predatory and calculating they are or anything but instead she was like "At least you won't get killed on the first date. You should stick to them" Wtf mom!
>>
Your mom is right tho anon

Find a chaser that will treat you right and be happy with your life :3
>>
>>5854749 (OP)

>tfw your parents aren't even tranny enablers

My father jokingly asked me if I was hiding my chest from him because I got a tattoo on my stomach. He kept trying to take my shirt off, then he said got really serious and asked if I was taking hormone pills to grow breasts.

I told him no, but of course I was taking hormones I bought online. I wasn't going to have him dump like $200 of meds and then lose the feminization I've gotten so far and go back to wanting to kill myself even more than I do WITH estradiol in my system.
>>
>>5854749
She knows you aren't getting a date if it's not a chaser, why haven't you realized this yet?
>>
>>5854749
>tfw your mom's best friend set you up with a chaser.
At least he treated me right, and gave me lots of gifts. I think he may have also fallen in love with me, not just infatuation.
>>
>>5854850

What's the problem then? Sounds like even if it was the dikku that piqued his interest, it's not why he's sticking around now and he likes you as a human being.

How the hell do middle aged women know who is and isn't a tranny chaser anyway.
>>
What is "predatory and calculating: about tranny chasers?

Aren't they less likely to kill you on the first date?
>>
>>5854823
Umm. There are certain pointed questions a parent might ask that suggest they may already know, and are just hoping you'll honest the fuck up.

Questions like: "are you on hormones and hiding your growing breasts".
>>
>>5854934

Chasers are chasers because of behavior, not interests. Chasers want a pump and dump to fulfill their niche sexual interests and nothing more. A guy who wants a dicku waifu can do so without being a chaser simply by having empathy, treating them like human beings, and respecting boundaries.
>>
>>5854952
Sexually predatory. You act like killing is the only bad thing that could happen.
>>
>>5854749
You're not a real woman so why would a normal straight man ever date you?
>>
You're a man in a drag with mental issues. Be happy at least someone wants to date your suicidal ass.
>>
>>5854952

The manipulation about telling you you'll never find a non-chaser; so you may as well take them, saying you should let him touch your penis to show gratitude to chasers, because without men like him you would be in an insane asylum; pretending he doesn't know you're trans when he's first dating you, then pretending he didn't know all along when you tell him so he can pretend to be an "open-minded straight guy" and get points with you; never wanting to see you or be seen with you in public and not introducing you to the people he knows; being married already and fucking you on the side; etc.

>>5854966

I came out to my parents though and they don't want me transitioning. He confirmed that when I said I wasn't and he said, "Well, alright then." Then he talked about how it's normal for men to have man tits from getting fat. They just think I'm in a confusion that will clear up with age. Saying that I am taking hormones would have given me an unnecessary penalty.
>>
>>5854989

Yeah but was your mom talking about a guy like that specifically or just any guy with an interest in trans girls? Also I'd hide my horemones off site if I were you.
>>
What is up with trannies hating chasers? Literally the only relationship you'll be able to have
>>
>>5855030

I'm not OP, I wish my parents were half as supportive as described in >>5854749 and >>5854850. Both my father and mother are completely against me transitioning. Some nights ago, my mother told me to "Put on your man's pants" (in Spanish), meaning "stop dreaming, recognize you're a man, and fulfill a man's responsibilities."

I was just describing different ways that I have heard of chasers manipulating trans girls. There's also them trying to convince you that you're better or better off with the penis than without, because it's the only reason they're with you (though they won't tell you that.)

>Also I'd hide my horemones off site if I were you.

Yeah, I've started wondering where I will hide my hormones in case my dad decides to search my things. He's never physically gone through my shit to the best of my knowledge, though.
>>
>>5854850

>At least he treated me right, and gave me lots of gifts
Hey that sounds great. Good for you.
>>
File: laugh.gif (45 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
45 KB, 245x245
>>5854989
>Then he talked about how it's normal for men to have man tits from getting fat.
just fess up already lil bitch
>>
>>5854749

Mother knows best, OP. Now come sit in my pudgy lap and I'll rub my neckbeard on you. <3
>>
>>5855258
>gif doesn't move
omfg, is this a /lgbt/ meme os what?
>>
>>5855258

He pointed at his man tits as he said it (his belly is huge). I really don't think he's indicating it's okay to come clean about taking HRT like you probably think he is. He most likely thought that since I wasn't growing tits from hormones, I was shy about getting fat enough to get gynecomastia (I'm not) so he was trying to make me feel better by pointing himself out.
>>
>>5854934
No issues other than his normal mode was for 6 to 9 month relationships, then move on. Ours was over 3 years. Not that either of us restricted our relationships to just each other. Years later I'd found out he went out with many transwomen showgirls before we met. My opinion was he was a closet mostly gay bisexual, but in his position he couldn't admit to liking guys at all. Over the years I've heard lots of rumors he was gay.
>>
>>5855065
>Yeah, I've started wondering where I will hide my hormones in case my dad decides to search my things.

Hollowed out tree trunk or a hole in the woods or, best of all, keep most of it in a PO box and just fill up a bottle of aspirin or allergy medication (or SOMETHING that the pills physically resemble) between visits.

>>5855335

Honestly if you’ve come out already then you might as well silently transition and let it just slowly dawn on them.
>>
>>5854752
nice try chaser scum
>>
Chaser here. Don't let anyone make you do something you don't feel comfortable doing. If you aren't comfortable letting someone touch your penis, don't let them goddammit. And don't lie about it either. I love sucking transwomen off but I fucking hate it when they get uncomfortable with it. It just doesn't feel right when they don't like it and so I just stop.
>>
she's right though. these are things you have to think about as a woman.
>>
>trans women on this board call any man who would date them chaser. Like, that's the definition
>they want to date non-chasers
???
>>
>>5857024

good idea on the PO box, safe deposit box at a bank is also an option
>>
>>5855335

so what you're saying is that your dad was coming out to you as a ladydad

you should get him drunk and then try to suckle him, he will most likely let you and enjoy it
>>
>>5859222

No, anon, stop. That's one of my nightmares.
>>
>>5854989
>The manipulation about telling you you'll never find a non-chaser; so you may as well take them, saying you should let him touch your penis to show gratitude to chasers, because without men like him you would be in an insane asylum

sexy
>>
>>5859129
I want a straight country boy
>>
>>5859129
That's not the definition. This has been explained many times. Being reduced to an object of someone's fetish is a terrible experience. The only people who can't get that are the very people that one would be wise to avoid: exploiters like you.
>>
>>5859332
It might be something else in the rest of the world, but not on this board. You know it's true, everyone who would ever fuck a tranny is a chaser here.
>>
>>5855051
>implying you can't date girls
>inb4 girls chase they don't
>>
>>5854749
>she was like "At least you won't get killed on the first date. You should stick to them" Wtf mom!
Good mum. She wants you to get the old dickery doo.
>>
how do i get mtf friends
i legit do not have any hidden agenda or sexual interest, but all the mtf people i met in the past were some of the most interesting and fun people to be around
i'm in a hetero relationship right now so i really am not what you call "a tranny chaser"
i just really like the people but i feel it's impossible to meet them without looking like a "chaser"
back to playing path of exile alone...
>>
>>5859111
>Til chasers can be white knights too
>>
>>5863381
It's almost as if being attracted to trans women doesn't mean that you're the scum of the earth!
>>
>>5863381
I ain't being a white knight here. I'm just saying that you absolutely need to set and enforce boundaries, and chaser or not, if he ain't respecting them, send him away. It's just good sense.
>>
>>5854749
Your mom probably made you go trans when she saw what a scrawny wuss boi you where, she can't wait for my thick evil chaser cock to put you in place!
>>
>>5859297
hope your planning to cut off your dong then
>>
she's not wrong? why do you hate the people that like you?
>>
>>5854749
>predatory and calculating
idk all the ones ive dealt with were pretty dim witted. more begging than anything.
shit ive had a guy begging to just even go on a date for 3 years now.
>>
>>5864093

Put that poor orbiter out of his misery and show him what he should do to get girls (without fucking him yourself, of course).
>>
>>5864093
desu same, all the chasers ive met seem dumb
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 167x200
>>5863983
>ITT:Trannies afraid of big chaser dick
>>
File: 45-picture2.jpg (24 KB, 510x288) Image search: [Google]
45-picture2.jpg
24 KB, 510x288
>>5864642
What if my tinkler is bigger than a chaser's?
>>
>>5865871
>tinkler

Yeah I notice you guys say that here, life that's so weird

I've been told fags tend to have larger dicks ; )
>>
>>5854989
>The manipulation about telling you you'll never find a non-chaser; so you may as well take them, saying you should let him touch your penis to show gratitude to chasers, because without men like him you would be in an insane asylum
But that's like every self-proclaimed chaser on 4chan. That's literally the content of every one of their posts. There's like half a dozen just in this thread already.
>>
>>5866013
Fags and girls. :^)
>>
>>5854989
>pretending he doesn't know you're trans when he's first dating you, then pretending he didn't know all along when you tell him so he can pretend to be an "open-minded straight guy" and get points with you
But what if a guy legit doesn't know because he's just a bit clueless? How do you know? What if you pass really well?

And what's the correct way to act if I DID know? "Oh yeah I totally knew, you look super manish, take your adam's apple for instance"? Sounds rude af. But I don't want to be a liar either.
>>
>>5863189
You are right. Anyone can try it if they don't believe it. Make a post in any thread saying you're a straight man who wants to date transwomen but aren't a chaser. See if anyone believes you. Count the number of posts calling you a liar doing the "baby-I'm-not-like-other-chasers"-bit.
>>
>>5863334
fucking chaser
>>
>>5854972
Except the hons on this board also call the second group "chasers".
>>
>>5854989
That's one thing I don't get about a lot of you Trans. Why do the majority of you not want your cocks touched?

Like, I can see not wanting to fuck a dude in the ass, but normal straight men go down on normal women, so what's wrong with them going down on a transgirl?
>>
>>5868545

Having bepis = dysphoria. They like having their neo-vagoos pounded and licked I think.
>>
>>5866488
you seem very well versed in chasers. we see right though your disguise. get out, chaser! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>5868899
but the penis is the best part of a transgirl. is this why some people consider being trans a mental illness?
>>
File: for you.jpg (47 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
47 KB, 600x481
>>5868940
>but the penis is the best part of a transgirl.
>>
Seriously, what's wrong with chasers?

They like you for who you are, they aren't likely to feel weird or indifferent months down the line, and they're definitely interested in sexual activity with you when you're comfortable.

>>5868468
This is the only definition of chaser that I've ever known. It's anyone who's interested in a transgirl. The only way you wouldn't be a chaser by such a stupid definition is if you somehow delude yourself into thinking the penis doesn't exist or is invisible.
>>
>>5866455

Most of them do say the first, but not as many say the second, and it's certainly not all or them that say either.

>>5866468

Well, if the guy doesn't know she's trans and he's never thought much of dating a trans woman but decides he wants to try, then he's an "open-minded straight guy." If he doesn't know she's trans but he's very enamored with the idea of dating a trans woman, so finding out comes out as a pleasant surprise, that's a bit more gray. If he lies about having been into trans women before, then he's acting like a chaser, but she might react badly if he tells her the truth. He may be able to smooth that over by convincing her that he quite honestly didn't know she was trans though.

You could be vague about being able what tipped you off, unless she asks to know what it was. If she's white, you might be able to say it was the glowing skin if hers does glow. If you do decide to tell her exactly what gave her away, then you should have some brilliant compliments in mind. It takes a lot of maturity to not get upset about it.

>>5868545

I'm one of the ones who doesn't mind the idea of my penis being touched. I just listed that because I know that's a relevant point to many MtFs, and manipulative behavior is a red flag all the same. I would actually expect my guy to willingly touch my dick with his hands at least a little bit, and he could do more with it like frotting with it, nibbling or sucking it, or playing with it if he wanted to. Like this anon, >>5860244, I would also like it if he came on my girltinkler sometimes, as a dominance thing. Fucking him with it is definitely off of the table. I might be able to do it if it were someone who I never expected to take seriously as a man ever again, so I definitely don't want to hear my man even suggest it.
>>
>>5866455
>>5866468
>>5868545
>>5869090

I just think of it as these being the genitals I have, and I believe romantic partners should be able to enjoy each other's bodies without anyone being hurt about it, so I want a guy who isn't distressed by my shenis and who is comfortable with it. But I don't plan to keep my dick forever, at least not if I can one day give birth, so a guy who likes my genitals because they're my genitals, and not because it's a dick, would be ideal.
>>
>>5869090
>Fucking him with it is definitely off of the table.
'Straight' guy here. I dated an MtF for about a year and a half. She actually suggested trying to put it in me when she was a bit drunk.

tl;dr, it was an experience that neither of us wanted to do again, and we mutually scrubbed it from our minds. It's definitely an exit hole for me.
>>
wait, are most tgirls interested in men or women? I thought most were interested in women, making them trans lesbians, rather than men, effectively making them hetero
>>
>>5869189

If you said that most MtFs are interested in men you would be right. If you said that most MtFs are interested in women, you would be still be right. Something like 50-66% of trans women are bisexual, and the rest are evenly split between straight and lesbian.
>>
>>5869217
thanks, good to know. sauce?
>>
>>5869217
>Something like 50-66% of trans women are bisexual, and the rest are evenly split between straight and lesbian.
If only the general population was this way...
>>
>>5869241
It's possible that much of the general population would be, were it not for normative constructions of sexuality which stigmatize non-hetero relations, the gay/lesbian community consequently treating fluid sexuality like a myth/betrayal, and radical second wave feminists treating hetero relations as submission to the patriarchy. c'est la vie...
>>
>>5854983
2 toxic
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (242 KB, 1366x638) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
242 KB, 1366x638
>>5869236

Strawpolls from a while ago. You could try making one again. Pretty sure even trans lesbian general has a proportionally large bi user base. Also, this study wasn't actually meant to measure how common each orientation was among MtFs, and the sample's a little small, but if you include asexuals, bisexuals are 56%, without them, bisexuals are 71%. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619650
>>
>>5869090

Neat, that's exactly what I'd want to do with a trans girl too. Manual and oral are great but I'll be damned if I take it in the ass. Bottoming sounds like it would be fun with a hookup or a brief fling but I could never be confident as a man in a long term relationship with a woman who had sodomised me.

>>5869095

For me it's not that I can't stand my girl not having a dick (I like pussy just fine), it's the idea of SRS itself that bugs me. I mean, by all means do what makes you happiest, but I just couldn't deal with that, I'd always be thinking about how a) the woman I love chopped off what I had long been accustomed to seeing as the sign of her sexual arousel, and b) I'm now literally having sex with a surgical wound.
>>
>>5854749
At least there is someone who wants to fuck you. Stop bitching you enlighted whore.
>>
>>5869816
dude stop being "bugged" by this and just date mtfs who are fine with their benises. i am not okay with mine but i completely don't understand why chasers still pursue mtfs who are not okay with theirs and not those who are instead
>>
>beggars being choosers
Your mom is just realistic. My mother isn't happy with anyone who isn't a 10/10 twenty-something philanthropist who makes half a million a year. Even though I'm a 4/10 neet who just shitposts all day.
>>
>>5870083
>Implying that's not exactly what I do.

I'm not going to commit to someone and then beg them not to do whatever it is they think they need to feel like a woman.
>>
>>5868899
Does the vagina actually having feeling though?
I think I heard you can't feel pleasure anymore after surgery.
>>5869095
Is the possible now? A transgirl giving birth?
>>
>>5870116

She just wants her little girl to be happy, anon. :3

>>5870944

Right now it's not. They are still working on transplanting uteri into cis women. Trans women come after. Even then, it's possible I wouldn't be a candidate for transplant because my hips aren't wide enough. Trans girls who got started early and never went through male puberty should be good to go though.

Also, I don't think the amount that lose all sensation in their genitals from SRS is that high anymore because surgeons have developed better methods of doing the procedure.
>>
>>5870944
>Is the possible now? A transgirl giving birth?

Not yet but it looks like they'll be able to extract DNA from skin cells and implant it in eggs to produce biological children from two same-sex parents soon (the eggs would have to come from another woman if the girl was trans but the DNA would be hers).
>>
>>5870944
Yes, the vagina has feeling. What kind of retard are you listening to medically?
>>
>>5871415
Other transpeople that had the surgery.
>>
>>5871439

It's easily botched, especially if you're a broke tranny hiring a surgeon on the cheap.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.