[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be lesbian >try to get a date on okc because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1436676260632.gif (768 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1436676260632.gif
768 KB, 500x340
>be lesbian
>try to get a date on okc because I'm awkward and my gaydar sucks
>everyone is disgusting sjw kill-all-men feminazi hyperdyke trash or a hamplanet
fucking why

are there no girls who also like girls and aren't absolutely disgusting?
>>
>>5854330
>hamplanet

Fat lesbians are like 50% of lesbians, I swear I'm not out of my mind of something.

Also 2/3rd of lesbians are masculine and only 1/3rd are feminine.

For a group that dates women they sure love women who act like men.
>>
Of course there are girls who like girls who aren't absolutely disgusting... the problem is you're looking on OKC, the website for desperate failures who are too repulsive to find someone elsewhere. What were you expecting?

Go into a physics or engineering or math class in upper level university. I've found there's always at least one cute lesbian/bi girl in harder STEM fields.
>>
i only get see people way too qt to ever want me
>>
>>5854330
The nice, normal grills are all taken, which is why dating sites are full of lonely legbeard sjw hambeasts.
>>
File: nDYZPrP.jpg (35 KB, 525x730) Image search: [Google]
nDYZPrP.jpg
35 KB, 525x730
>>5854330
Have you ever encountered political lesbians?
>>
>>5854330
>awkward, lonely, and can't get a date
>use okc
You're going to just find a similar pool of people to you. Awkward, lonely people who can't get dates, they just come in a different flavor. If you really wanted to find someone worthwhile you would be someone worthwhile.
>>
>>5854581
I'm thin and average looking, and I'm not a batshit sjw. I'm not saying that's much, but it's still quantifiably better than all these other people.
>>
>>5854562
>literally being so far on the regressive left that you think sexual orientation is a choice
these fucking people
>>
>>5854330
To them you're probably a fat basement dwelling troll
>>
>>5855157
nice projecting, buddy
>>
>find qt girl on some spanish lesbian forum
>perfect really
>similar interest, only year older, cute face, her hair is amazing, just my type
>message for a while kinda flirting
>skype some too
>she's in fucking argentina

What is this hell.
>>
>>5856304
What board is this?
>>
>>5854330

you're in the wrong sexual orientation if you want a physically healthy sexual partner

gonna need to up your game in one way or another and hope for a rare gem to come your way
>>
>>5858993
Why don't gay men work the same way? Seems really weird for one group of people who have a trait they can't choose to be so homogenous compared to a different group with the same trait.
>>
OKC lezzies in my area are pretty cute and normal OP. Sorry for your bad luck. Liberal city?

POF in this area is pretty awful though.
>>
>>5859019
It's easier to find quick fucks in the gay man world, it's easier to find long term relationships in the lesbian world, this is just the things the genders value for whatever reason.
>>
>>5859019
Lesbians have the same obesity rate as straight men. Maybe people who date men just feel they have to be more superficial and visual than people who don't.
>>
>>5859031

it's not just visual

very fat people tend to smell worse too

also they can't do as many things, they can't keep up as well on average, like if you want to go out doing fun physical activities, which hurts your ability to share life with them if you enjoy such things

and also you have to watch them slowly grow into mild joint disorders at the least which hurts you via your empathy
>>
>>5859055

--also you can hear their fatness in their speaking voices usually, that's another non-visual problem

although of course it could very easily be called subjective or superficial
>>
>>5859022
>Sorry for your bad luck. Liberal city?
Yeah. I live in a college town in Florida. I've never used POF though, so not sure how it is.
>>
>>5854338
They're basically like masc4masc gays with their toxic hatred of the opposite gender and yet hatred of the feminine.
>>
File: 1392019957390.jpg (10 KB, 345x250) Image search: [Google]
1392019957390.jpg
10 KB, 345x250
Also, what the fuck is with girls who list themselves as bisexual on dating sites but as soon as you message them or in their profile say they are looking for boyfriends or aren't looking for relationships with girls?

Just list yourself as straight if you don't want girls hitting on you, jesus fuck.
>>
no there are not
>>
File: 1922424.jpg (462 KB, 550x840) Image search: [Google]
1922424.jpg
462 KB, 550x840
>>5854330
OP how old are you?

I used to love OKC. I would get loads of dates from QTs on there in my early 20s, but when I got into my late 20s the stock took a noticble turn for the worse.

Late 20s/early 30s OKC women are much more desperate and pathetic, and like you point out SJW ham planets. I'm not trying to be mean, in fact seeing these profiles day in and day out made me feel so bad that I disabled my account all together, and have had no desire to return. Granted I do live in a big urban city so meeting lesbians IRL isn't impossible here.

>>5859031
>Lesbians have the same obesity rate as straight men

LOL, no. Lesbian have the highest obesity rate of any sexual orientation demographic. In fact, they are twice as high as gay men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/09/02/why-the-federal-government-spent-3-million-to-study-lesbian-obesity/

>>5859134
They are attention whores, like the overwhelming majority of straight girls. If your gaydar is worth a damn, they are pretty easy to snuff out and ignore. It's been a while since I used OKC, but I think you can even have it filter out bi women to only show you gay women.
>>
>>5859200
Oops, sorry. You said straight men and not gay men. I'm still in bed and a bit groggy. My bad!
>>
>>5859200
>but I think you can even have it filter out bi women to only show you gay women.
But the problem with that is that I actually do want to see bi women who actually *are* into women.
>>
>>5859200
Lesbians also exercise more on average though.
>>
>>5859200
I'm 20, but I guess a big problem for me is that it likes to match me with SJW faggots because [spoiler]I have a penis[/spoiler].
>>
>>5856304

I'm in the same situation, but with a guy. That's fucking hilarious. Asadoland has some quality going on.
>>
>>5859230
lesbians are weird to get solid stats on in my experiences as another lesbian

There's just a huge gap in habits/style/culture between the 30+ lesbians and the younger generation of lesbos. Shit's wild.
>>
>>5859223
Hate to break it to you, but the majority of bi, or, at least, the people who list themselves as bi on their dating profile (especially OKC), are in fact actually just saying that because they want to seem more unique, politically correct, and valuable to both sides. On a side note, they may actually be bi and not crazy SJW type, but they may have a skewed ideal of the sexes, meaning that though they may find their own sex attractive, they still will shoot for the opposite sex 99% of the time, unless you are physically their ideal homosexual mate. Truth hurts, but the sooner you find this out, the easier it gets.

Best of luck, my precious cinnamon roll.
>>
I wish i could just meet lesbians online and hopefully there would be some near me. I don't know any other sites that have non tumblr lesbians though.
>>
>>5859286
>are in fact actually just saying that because they want to seem more unique, politically correct, and valuable to both sides.
this shit makes me so fucking angry

why the fuck does your sexual orientation have to be a political statement? the irony of being an sjw faggot who supposedly is against marginalising faggots going and degrading bi people by reducing their sexuality to a political statement is both hilarious and also makes me want to smack a bitch
>>
I have this problem too, only add ftms as well. It's not even just 'I'm a feminist' but on their profiles they make it seem that all they eat and breathe.
>>
>>5854330
I'm not a "SJW", feminazi, or a hamplanet.

Why aren't you dating me, OP?
>>
>>5854350
Can confirm. My oneitis is a qt Asian lesbian, although I wouldn't have known, had she not rejected me.
>>
File: help.png (15 KB, 455x357) Image search: [Google]
help.png
15 KB, 455x357
>>5854330
I made an okcupid twice once as a joke and I put my name as something fucking stupid and meme related and got results from pic

second time I made it I kept getting the fucking special snowflakes demiboy pangender people in my dorms and noped out of there before any of them saw my profile
>>
File: saveme.png (92 KB, 709x699) Image search: [Google]
saveme.png
92 KB, 709x699
>>5867354
fuck me that was the WRONG FUCKIN PIC here it is
>>
File: 84626016.jpg (131 KB, 920x939) Image search: [Google]
84626016.jpg
131 KB, 920x939
>>5854330
>I'm awkward and my gaydar sucks
The struggle is real. My gaydar is nearly 100% inaccurate.
>>
>>5867372
mine is nonexistent. I just make no assumptions until i'm sleeping with them.
>>
>>5867372

>TfW straight but laser-precision gaydar.

Well, as straight as being a chaser makes me.
>>
>>5854330
closeted transman detected.
>>
>>5859235
Oh so you're some turbo fetishist that's just disappointed by what real lesbians are like.

On the flip side, they're probably just as disgusted to see your, "durr ima lesbian with a benus," profile as you are to see their dykiness.
>>
>be awkward, shy, anxious, depressed, minwage, bordering on an overweight BMI, mostly have nerdy interests and probably my most normal interest is enjoying going outdoors/mountains
>be okay with sjw feminazis and obese women who can at least go on walks with me
>it's all working out
I'm sure glad I'm okay with mediocre people because I'm way too much of a mess to be worth anything to glorious above average people whove achieved something in life
>>
File: absolutely disgusting americans.png (120 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting americans.png
120 KB, 236x330
>>5854338

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3159904/American-taxpayers-spent-3-5m-skinny-nearly-75-cent-lesbians-obese.html
>>
>>5876993
I hate to say it, but this. Every transguy I know who's not a transtrending sjw was exactly like this before transition.
>>
>>5877042
>what is a trans person
>>
>>5854330
I'm a normal bi slut girl that acts like any typical girl next door and people think im attractive and hit on me and shit but the kicker is im post op trans so that's up to you if you're interested.
>>
>>5854581
What if OP wants someone awkward and lonely?

>>5859134
The problem is that people might (and will) still care about your orientation (imagine the situation flipped with a bisexual setting her orientation as lesbian)

I wish all dating sites had the ability to set orientation and "looking for" as separate fields rather than going with one or the other

I think it's actually possible on OKC right now, but there aren't many girls from my area there, kinda a shame since I like the website itself
>>
>>5854645
>>Tfw I'm thin, 5'3 normal feminine
>>Tfw I have a steady job and have been taking care of myself on my own since high school
>>Tfw I look on POF and everyones either looking for a threesum, fat, butch, or good god wtf is that-- or a crazy SJW
Don't worry anon, you're not alone! I'm pretty social and I still havent come across any thin cute feminine girls either. I feel like unicorn looking for another unicorn at this point.
>>
>>5854330
In order to ease your plight, have you ever considered becoming straight?
>>
>>5877813
>I think it's actually possible on OKC right now
can confirm, that poster just didnt read
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.