[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to find out how much testosterone it blocks on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: impossibruG.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
impossibruG.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I'm trying to find out how much testosterone it blocks on average at that dosage but so far no luck finding info.... Does anyone have experience with this? How much did it block for you? Did you get tested?
>>
>>5853993
>Is 100 mg spiro enough for reducing test to female levels?

Oh god I put it as my name. I'm an idiot
>>
>>5853996
its not, 200 at least

you can find out y doing a bloodtest
>>
>>5853996
If you wanna stop the T forever just take a big does all at once. Try 1g and see how you feel, if you can try at least 5g in one go. I promise you'll be a woman in no time.
>>
>>5853993

yes 100-200 is a normal dosage for spiro
>>
I take 100mg a day, works for me, but I'm pretty chemically sensitive.
>>
>>5854105
It should be given but do not listen to this person.

FYI Spiro is bullshit, get on bica and get the body and low T without sterilizing yourself.
>>
>>5855972
is 50mg per day sufficient for bica?
>>
>>5855972
>>5856111
What is bica?
>>
>>5856158
bicalutamide senpai
>>
>>5856111
50 should be good. i take 25. it's hard to tell whether it's working t b h, i was only able to tell when i was on spiro because of the pissing and lightheadedness. i've heard of people taking as little as 12.5 with success
>>
>>5858354
Thanks for input
>>
>>5853993
It could be. It depends on a lot of factors so no one can really say for sure. The only way to know is to try it and get tested.

To give you an example: I started at 200mg a day with my T at 29.9 nmol/l by 3 months it was down to 5.7 nmol/l and by 6 months it was 0.6 nmol/l which is lower female range.
>>
sheeit nigga spiro is weak as h*ck. just get sum of dat cypro stuff nawmsayin nawmsayin
>>
>>5853993
200mg is the proper does to effectively block your body's uptake of testosterone. Spiro itself doesn't actually reduce your T levels though. It's just a mechanism to prevent testosterone from affecting your body. If you want to actually reduce your T levels to a female range, you have to use estradiol as well.
>>
>>5853993
I'm on 50 mg twice a day and my testosterone levels are within female range. I started hormones at 16 though so I'm not sure that has anything to do with it. Seems like everyone is on a higher dose than me
>>
That's not how it works anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.