[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STORYTIME > be me > trans, no HRT even though going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
STORYTIME

> be me
> trans, no HRT even though going to clinic for 10 years (fucking bureaucracy) because they want you to do RLE first
> 20 years old at this point, so depressed I'd rather kill myself but anxiety keeps me from that
> living out in the boonies too, no way to get to any place with friends
> ugly nose and brow ridge, but fem body
> not qt enough to whore myself out

the only good thing about living in isolation is that i've spent years learning how to play guitar and now i'm pretty good at it
friend in music industry knows famous musicians, these famous musicians used to play in a hair metal band back in the 80s
they want to find talented musicians who are still young (they don't want to play themselves anymore, they're in their late 50s)
friend showed a video of me playing to one of these guys, they were very impressed
idea is that these guys want to do a hair metal revival thing, backed by their giant ass PR machine

so i get to become a qt extravagant hon on stage, just like these guys were back in the day
this means i dont have to deal with any social pressure from people around me, judging me for being trans because they think that hair metal is just a parody, this also means i dont have to worry about passing, it can literally be a giant coverup for me starting HRT along the side, slowly becoming more and more fem as we pump out EPs/albums and tour, it'll also count as RLE so clinic can't deny my existence any longer

best.plan.ever
(pic somewhat related, steel panther)
>>
>>5853792
>tfw they'll kick you out when they find out you're trans
>>
>>5853961
You just have to be a cool enough faggot that when they find out they're okay with it.
You can get away with anything if people like you enough.
>>
>>5853964
That's stupid
It's not easier than just going fulltime right away
You,ll never learn to pass when you're allowed to be a hon
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.