[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTF Transgender (4 years) I'm thinking about getting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 51UffbPhnlL.jpg (56 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51UffbPhnlL.jpg
56 KB, 1000x1000
MTF Transgender (4 years)

I'm thinking about getting a breast pump (the kind for nursing) to develop my mammary glands and shape up my breasts, how much of a permanent effect/result would my boobs have from maybe a year or so of using a breast pump every day?

Based on different forum posts on some transgender forums it works but I cannot find anything about how much it works. It would cause my breasts to produce milk and they would be larger and function until I stopped, but the difference in my breasts after stopping is what i'm most interested in.

Anyone with experience know aboot this?
>>
You should start selling your boiboob milk. You could probably make a fortune.
>>
>>5850795
Regulations on dairy sale are a killer.
>>
You should camwhore breast pumping while jacking off call it like "monica's milking" and you won't ever have to work again.
>>
File: family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg (72 KB, 480x306) Image search: [Google]
family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg
72 KB, 480x306
>>5850870
>>
>>5850747
this will 100% work.
there are medical documents where the man in a moment of desperation the mammary glands begin to produce milk
>>
will anyone buy panties soaked in boyjuices and boymilk?
>>
>>5850820
You think the regulations are killer? You must not know much about unregulated milk.
>>
>>5850747
I started pumping 2 years ago - it takes a lot of work but the results may be worth it for you. Ok, background then results: my milking sessions are every 2 hours, minus 8 hours for sleep. I pump for few minutes after the milk has stopped expressing, to make sure it's completely drained and to simulate a higher demand. Lactation is a demand-based thing, there's actual triggers that go off when still being suckled and there's no milk, causing the body to develop the breasts further and increase milk production.

Once you get to about 5-8 ounces per pumping session (can take a few months), then you'll likely start seeing the public leakage. Lactation has triggers based on when you're normally expressing. If you milk yourself and are aroused and tend to masturbate along with it, chances are once you get to 5-8 ounces, you'll get aroused in public and start leaking in turn.

The leaking actually tapers off after a couple months, as your breasts stabilize. Of course, if you do keep up the demand, the leaking will likely progress to full-on squirting, as opposed to a dribble.

I've grown several cup sizes (at least 4-5, but there is a drawback to that - I'll get to it) over the course of a year and a half and got up to about 14-16 ounces of milk per session (and over 30 ounces in one session, if I go a couple days without pumping just so I can really feel full). I also leak when squeezing into a bathing suit that's too small or waking up to a naughty dream.

If you stop pumping you may get "mom tits" the type that women get after nursing their baby. Once the milk is gone they do tend to lose some fullness. However, the glands that developed for milk stay that way. I've read posts from women on breastfeeding forums that say their breasts sometimes spontaneously leak milk years later. Especially if you were a hardcore bp masturbator/squirter when you stopped.
>>
>>5851040
Get your facts straight nigga, men, mammary glands? Fuck you, under normal circumstances men do not have gynecomastia. But what you seem to be quoting is the observed increased of prolactin levels in female and male mammals under prolonged stress. With certain exceptions to male mammals that do not have nipples.
>>
>>5850870
I love that this is completely true.
>>
>>5858064
Are you saying biological males are actually able to produce milk while on female hormones? I have to try this now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.