[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of being a faggot. I feel the weight on my soul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1456945829697.jpg (9 KB, 320x186) Image search: [Google]
1456945829697.jpg
9 KB, 320x186
I'm tired of being a faggot. I feel the weight on my soul and shit like that. I'm currently banging / seeing a transgirl and we went to the store and I could feel the stares and shit.

what do? I feel like it takes a certain energy that I don't have to be gay.
>>
But you are straight if you are a banging / seeing transwomen, since she would be straight to be going out with you, and not a lesbian.
>>
>>5850302
she prolly has the dick. you won't convince anyone it's a "girl" dick, shitstain
>>5850298
she prolly has it worse then you, shitstain
>>
>>5850302
that's hard to explain to my friends. they said I'm a different person now. I've never been in a dedicated relationship and I just know I'm gonna fuck this shit up somehow. I dunno if it's just being judged and mocked by my friends that's making me put 1/4th effort into this, but meh
>>
>>5850298
well if you accept the delusion then you're actually fucking a real woman, so that means you're straight

people wouldn't stare if the female didn't look ugly and manly as fuck

maybe you should get a real female girlfriend, people will accept you more
>>
>>5850309
Explain to them that if a transwoman is gay she would be with a woman, when she is with a man she is straight, just the same as a cis woman, a transwoman can never be gay, only lesbian or straight, or bi I guess. That means that you aren't gay either, since you are with a straight woman.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.