[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to keep cumming and functionality in tact while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 0vNWnFf.gif (2 MB, 258x310) Image search: [Google]
0vNWnFf.gif
2 MB, 258x310
Is there a way to keep cumming and functionality in tact while on HRT?

I've heard of "cycling" hormones? Thanks.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>5850057
I didn't lose function >.> my cum is just clear now.
>>
You just gotta keep using your equipment whole on hormones. My cum is just clear now.
>>
Holy christ, I didn't expect to be turned on by that so much. Now I really want to suck her cock.
>>
File: 1456901746034.jpg (105 KB, 600x862) Image search: [Google]
1456901746034.jpg
105 KB, 600x862
>>5850127
>>5850075
How long have you guys been on hormones?

I remember this being the case for me for the first 1-4 years or so. Just less clear cum.
I've been on hormones 6 years now and there is no semen at all. Not even a drop.
>>
>>5850075
>>5850127
Same here, it's just the clear and slippery stuff. Also, prostate play makes me super wet now. It's crazy.

>>5850916
I'm at 8 months but it's been like this since probably month 3-4.
>>
>>5850932
>I'm at 8 months but it's been like this since probably month 3-4.

Well prepare to have no cum in few years then. It's not so bad, just prepping you.
>>
>>5850938
No cum as in dry orgasms right?
>>
Short answer: No
Long answer: Noooooo

HRT blocks one of the fundamental parts of spermatogenesis. You could maybe make it last for a short while if you don't block your T but then what's the point of HRT?
>>
File: 1431464720954.jpg (42 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1431464720954.jpg
42 KB, 620x413
>>5850057
No OP. You cannot have your cake and eat it too (hue). HRT is a direct assault on your male genitals and the sex hormones they naturally produce.

inb4
>hurr durr **actually** ________
>just jack off everyday and it will keep working
>I make semen just fine!

Anyone who says anything like this is just some baby tranny that hasn't spent years on HRT.

>"cycling" hormones
Is hard on your body, and it will give you shitty HRT results and shitty semen production. But if you want to be some semen ejaculating hairy crossdresser with misquito bites then by all means go right ahead.
>>
>>5850961
right.
>>
>>5851097
>Anyone who says anything like this is just some baby tranny that hasn't spent years on HRT.

Which is practically all the MtF's on /lgbt/. 90% of them have been on HRT for under 2 years and are still in their larvae awkward histrionic phase of posting selfie angles of themselves on the internet to show people how pretty they are because they aren't quite passing in day-to-day life yet.

But yes any longtime transitioner will tell you the same thing. No. You might still be able to get erections, but they will be harder to get and maintain, and eventually, all semen production will cease, though it may take a few years.

This why it is a bad idea to start HRT unless you have legitimate dysphoria. It's also why those twinks over at /femgen/ are in for a very rude awakening come a few years from now.
>>
I am post-op now but my experience was ups and downs with erectile function. 1/3 of the time I was flatlined and 2/3 of the time I could get a small erection with dry coming or spermless fluid. Orgasm and pleasure from anal was mostly consistent though. Now pleasure from vaginal sex is mostly consistent with occasional flatlining.

I strongly recommend against cycling, it does work but it's not worth jepodising a successful transistion. Most your sexual desires can be taken care of when you are in the mood.
>>
>>5851343
>This why it is a bad idea to start HRT unless you have legitimate dysphoria.
It's a lot safer than FTM HRT, that's for damn sure. Shit goes real quick on that. At least MTF HRT you're able to tell if you're worse on it before it's too late. Personally, I want to look as much like a girl as possible but I still love to top men.
>>
>>5851343
>>5851097
I've been on hormones for I guess 6 years. No "cycling". My T is nuked. I can get hard fine. Not get hard at the slightest stimulus like guys, but easy enough.

But, it's not something I really care about either way, or find necessary for orgasm. Male sexuality is so dick-centric, glad to be free of that.
>>
>>5850916
>>5850916
coming up on my 10 year mark. amount of cum has to do with hydration i've found >.>
>>
I've been on HRT for 2 years. If I cum really hard, i'll shoot a jet. Consistency is a little thicker than water.
>>
>>5850057
There might be but the health consequences are likely adverse. Basically, you get used to there not being a mess when you come. Sometimes it happens if it's been awhile/the sex is really intense. The consistency is different and apparently it tastes pleasant. Just roll with the punches. It becomes one less thing to worry about.
>>
What does it mean if you're the opposite end of this, where you 'want' the cock shrinking and impotence, but don't want to lose your junk or be a more than a femboy?
>>
File: 1400007511674.jpg (50 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1400007511674.jpg
50 KB, 500x535
>>5850916
I'm on my 7th year, and I can confirm that your experience mirrors mine.

I can also add that I took a half dose of my HRT for a month due to a surgery, and by week two of that moth I was horny as all fuck and could cum again. It wasn't like full blown like pre-HRT though. Once I resumed my HRT at 100% it got nuked my sex drive and jizz production again within the week.
>>
>>5850916
>>5852272
>>5852712
Whaaat? I am 5, almost 6 months in... and I don't have cum since after the first month. I drink like, 3~5L of water every day, what the hell? Well, I don't really care desu but just curious now.
>>
File: IMG_20151027_130751.jpg (1003 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_130751.jpg
1003 KB, 2448x3264
I have crossdressed for 3 years now without any HRT. I am always strongly considering it because I don't want to wait too long, but I am concerned about not being able to have babies. On top of that, my girlfriend's fetish is cum, so... If I can't anymore, I'm afraid she'll lose sexual interest in me...

She said she'd support me and stay with me no matter what, but I don't wanna take the risk and then change my mind and not be able to go back.

Some people have said that if you do stop, that the cum comes back? Is it possible to maintain fertility afterwards?
>>
>>5850916
7 years in. I still cum, but it's mostly normal amounts of clear liquid. 0% trouble getting it up or keeping it up tho.

I've found use it or lose it to be really valid. I stopped fapping for a few months, and when I started again I had trouble getting hard, staying hard, and I was either cumming nothing at all or blood.

Shit stops working very quickly if you stop using it.
>>
>>5854285
So far, research suggests that bicalutamide (an AA) should not cause permanent sterility (although does short term, like all others). But even then, you'd need to be off hormones for a while. Why not just sperm bank, and use injections to give yourself more volume/pressure ejaculate?
>>
>>5854285
All the downsides you mention are caused by the anti-androgen.

There are some few forms of estradiol that works just fine even without an anti-androgens.

Ofc it's not going to be as effective, but you can use ethynil-estradiol(contraceptive pills) or injections, they will give you some things like fat redistribution and breasts without removing the effects of testosterone. Imo a good option if you consider yourself more of a crossdresser than a transsexual.
>>
>>5854327
Wait so.... If I take birth control pills without anti-androgens, I could get a little bit more feminine and not risk it?

It sounds a bit too good to be true.
>>
if you kill your balls with girl hormone
can you unkill it with boy hormone?
>>
>>5854341
Yep, many crossdressers do that. I am not saying there won't be drawbacks at all tho. Ethynil-estradiol is a hell of a estradiol, it's not as risky as people may say but you will need to eat healthy, avoid drinking too much and avoid smoking/stronger drugs as it can bring a bunch of problems with two pills a day.

There is a reason people on AA usually avoid ethynil-estradiol, but the other forms of estradiol usually can't deal with a body full of T. Good side is: you won't become sterille nor impotent, neither will stop producing cum, basically you will become more feminine, but won't become less masculine.

Actually just on a side note, the 2mg cypro on the pills are anti-androgen, however 2mg is not enough to do anything when not combined with another anti-androgen, to have an idea people that use cypro as AA usually use 50mg/day as their dose.
>>
>>5854359
Your body will eventually going back to producing its normal T levels. No need to supplement T.

The science is still unclear on how well most people recover. There are definitely known instances of recovered fertility after ceasing HRT.
>>
>>5851491
post vagina?
>>
>>5850057
Just cycle you anti androgens. Having high levels of estrogen will stop your body from fully starting up testosterone person again but letting it build up a little bit will help a lot with functionality
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.