[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been in a situation in which really conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: HappyFamily.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
HappyFamily.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Have you ever been in a situation in which really conservative - perhaps even homophobic - people most likely suspect you're gay but are nice to you because you're genuinely nice and most importantly forever alone?

I feel like my dad's side of the family - religious nuts - and some other acquaintances know I'm gay, but they don't bother because I've been single since birth, I make no effort to find a bf and I might come off as a neuter.
>>
>>5847969
Yeah. I was friends with some jehova witnesses. They pretty much hated gays, but they were always super nice with me. They even invited me and my boyfriend at the time to have lunch/dinner with them a couple of times, and they never said anything hurtful or homophobic at all.
>>
>>5847969
I started playing on a new Paintball team. I know the Captain talks shit about homos al day every practice. That feel my mask's band is the LGBT flag. He hasn't seemed to have noticed. I don't think they would care either way as I'm a ballin mid/front player.
manditory TFW
>that feel no paintball bf
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.