[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What states have the cutest transgirls and boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1455065918783.webm (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455065918783.webm
2 MB, 500x500
First off I'm not a chaser, secondly I'd like to move to a hip and happening city so I can finally spread my wings and meet people and discover myself.

Now also I'm trans, I have very little education(I'm going to learn how to code this year) and I have no job atm. So my question is:

What state,city and state run programs will help out a poor transgrill(also i dont pass) who wants to change her life for the better and date other cute transpeople.
>>
>>5847336
Oregon is freak country.
People might say California, but that's gay country.
Enjoy that high cost of living on the coast. Especially in the cities.
>>
>>5847352

Bump more advice please.
>>
>>5847681

Ugh come on bump help me find cuties.
>>
>>5847352
>oregon is freak country
this, however it also has some of the best stealth passers
>>
>recommend me places for the best boypussies in the country
>>
>>5847336
Move to a city that isn't Portland or Seattle in the PNW. Unless you like paying ass fuck loads of rent.
>>
>>5847336
Montreal. Obviously not in the states but it's perfect for what you want
>>
File: second.png (393 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
second.png
393 KB, 610x457
>>5848907
yea, stay on the west half of oregon / washington and out of the 2 big cities. good public transit so you can live nearby and get to the city easy
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.