[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
So I'm staying with my best bro, I'm gay, he's not. I want to sleep with him (just cuddling) cause honestly i can accept him rejecting me cause he's not gay but i really like him and this pain in my chest is fucking killing me, but he won't let me cause he thinks it's "kind of gay". What should I do to convince him? or should I just kill myself?
>>
File: image.gif (977 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
977 KB, 480x270
There's nothing you can do to convince him. You just have to move on.
>>
File: 7876786754.gif (785 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7876786754.gif
785 KB, 500x375
>>5846972
>>
>>5846972
Worst thing, is that he knows about my situation, and he thinks it's "funny" to dicktease me, so that only pours salt in the wound, it deepens the pain, making it worse. Is it so much to ask to someone i've known over a decade and have shared a shitload of moments with?
>>
>>5847037
Why do that need to be a gift a PNG would suffice
>>
File: 878979695.gif (960 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
878979695.gif
960 KB, 480x320
>>5847109
idk dont look at me i downloaded it like that
>>
>>5847109
>gif

Fuck mobile.
>>
I feel ya, bro. It happened to me too a long time ago. I swore to myself it wouldn't happen ever again....and it just did.

And it's even more complicated than the other time.

You need to distance yourself from him a bit. You think that sharing a little more intimacy each time will make you feel good but instead it'll only torture you even more because you're never gonna get the real thing.

Be strong. End your addiction to him.
>>
In the exact same position as you, faggot. I just want to fucking cuddle with him so bad.
>>
fuck I always look at these threads hoping its my guy......all i want is some cuddle
>>
>>5847083
Kind of an asshole thing to do...
>>
Lol these threads are always entertaining for me, I have a gay friend and I wonder if he's obsessing over me like you lovely fags are
>>
>>5847638
Lol holy shit. That's actually fucking hilarious. Wonder if my friend knows how much I like him.
>>
>>5846972
When he's sleeping, get in bed with him
>>
>>5847715
That would be awkward as shit to do to someone.
>>
>>5847715
I've done it and my roommate hugged me while he was asleep. Feels good
>>
sounds like it would just make things worse for you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.