[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/, I need some advice. I've wanted to bottom since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450655190838.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450655190838.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
/lgbt/, I need some advice.

I've wanted to bottom since I had sex for the first time, but I never followed up on it. In both of my relationships I've been the top, mostly because I'm taller and more mature in my BFs' eyes, but also because I'm domish in the way I flirt/act in bed.

When I asked my bf if he ever thought of topping me, he looked shocked. He said he'd have a hard time doing so, because he has "too much respect for me". He's a nice guy so he promised he would try, but it was a disaster.

I love the guy, but this really sucks for me since topping is more of a chore than it is kinky at this point. I pretty much only get off because I imagine myself being in his position.

I am really at a loss here. I think I shot myself in the foot when I took the role of a dom in bed. It would be nice to switch places once in a while (or preferably permanently), but I don't think he's capable of it.

Do you guys and gals have any advice/similar experiences? Anything at all would be helpful really.. : /
>>
>>5846903
Give me your cat. Now.
>>
File: 162286659.jpg (112 KB, 632x353) Image search: [Google]
162286659.jpg
112 KB, 632x353
>>5846943
I wish it was mine. My cat is just a grey, puking, abomination.

Here, have another.
>>
> He said he'd have a hard time doing so, because he has "too much respect for me"

Bullshit. Do you not respect people when you fuck them?
>>
>>5846903
>too much respect for you
That is the shittest excuse someone has ever used to get out of topping, what the fuck is wrong with the new generation of faggots, they legit make me think I should be chasing men twice my age for some remote normality
>>
>>5846955
That is what baffled me the most. I suspect he lost respect for himself when he turned gay. Probably because of his parents or something. He had lots of trouble with them. He had a lot of doubt about his sexuality as well, so that might play into it.

Anyhow, there's a reason he's my ex.

>>5846966
I've thought a lot about going for older men instead, since everyone in my age-group (20) seems to agree with this, but I only get turned on by guys my age (+/- 2/3 years)
>>
>>5846984
> I'm such i woman i don't want guys to even touch my penis and treat me like i'm a worthless piece of shit

What kind of people are you hanging out with that they all have this view about anal sex. Open your horizons.
>>
Gays are such subs. It seems like only straight men enjoy sticking their dicks in people
>>
How can sex really be fun when its the same thing over and over again. In my eyes, sex with a steady partner should be motivated to discover as much about each other as one possible can. That means shaking things up and trying new things, why is it that people want to do one thing and one thing only over and over again?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.