[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VFS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1457335778335.jpg (47 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
1457335778335.jpg
47 KB, 500x731
Voice Feminization Surgery.

Does it work? What are the results like? Has anyone had it done? If so, are you happy with the results?

Pls respond.
>>
Have you tried practising without surgery?
>>
literally no surgery with your voice chords is a good idea
you'll sound like an alien

you can do training but virtually no transwomen pass by voice
>>
>>5848759

Have you even listened to the yeson b/a's? They're pretty good.
>>
>>5848739
I have, I just made this thread because I was curious is all.
>>
>>5848900
>yeson b/a
come again??
>>
>>5848910
What voice training does is change your timbre, pitch and all that jazz to b e within female range. What surgery does is change your pitch but not other factors of your voice, like timbre, so it sounds like your current voice but in falsetto all the time.
From what I've heard about FemLar surgery is that after about 3 years your vocal chords will just loosen to their original position because your vocal muscles aren't trained to hold them so taught. And post surgery you aren't able to talk or cough for about a week, and if you do you can potentially destroy your vocal chords forever.
>>
People ITT should really take a look at yeson process and results.
>>
>>5849551
>can't cough or talk for a week or it could fuck up your vocal chords completely.
Holy shit that's a scary thought.
>>
>>5851436
On the bright side you never have to worry about being clocked by your voice.
>>
>>5846815
Great way to completely fuck your voice
>>
>>5849624

What's that?
>>
I can't speak for all trans* humans, but I know for myself approaching my illness like this is not correct, or healthy.

The way I see it, do I have voice dysphoria? No I don't. I'm perfectly fine with my voice. So why take great risks to change something that's not bothering me?

I'm like that with the rest of the trans* thing. I don't want to become a female per say, rather I see this transition process as a treatment for my body dysphopria. But, for me personally, I know that some parts of my body I'm okay with, and my dysphoria is quite specialized (I have face dysphoria, height dysphoria, my overall flat figure dysphoria, boy butt dysphoria, and I feel like my breasts are tiny itty bitty titties (ha)). It's like there should be breats there, I think, so in my mind when I look down it's like something is wrong with me, but I know logically I'm biologically male (xy), but I just sort of expect breasts to be there. It feels wrong that they aren't. And my face is so ugly and I'm growing facial hair! it hurts so much to pluck.

So that's what I think, that we aren't really women rather we just have specific parts of our body dysphoria (and don't say you hate it all, you must like your functioning heart, and your muscles work and your ears are probably fine), and so we take drugs to change that body part. things like estorgen will hopefully help with my figure dysphoria. I dunno I just feel like I should be sexy, it feels like my body has some deformity because I didn't develop with curves. logically my body developed right because I'm biologically male, but it doesn't feel that way

does that make sense? I'm really high to be honest and I forgot what this post even was about
>>
File: 1444535413096.jpg (53 KB, 600x643) Image search: [Google]
1444535413096.jpg
53 KB, 600x643
>>5856959
you go girl!

tell e'm hon!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5856959
yea

>>5857561
>>
>>5856910
A convenient meme.

Yeson patients sound like shit if they haven't trained before.
>>
>>5851469
That's an objectively wrong opinion
>>
I've seen a grand total of like one video in YouTube where the girl had decent results so I'm assuming that it's generally ineffective.

Just practice speaking like a girl until it becomes natural.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.