[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
maaane its hard living as a guy with them chestbumps doode bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1401135103603.jpg (335 KB, 950x820) Image search: [Google]
1401135103603.jpg
335 KB, 950x820
maaane its hard living as a guy with them chestbumps doode bro mane

ya catch my drift mane?
>>
File: 1311376502235.jpg (42 KB, 942x609) Image search: [Google]
1311376502235.jpg
42 KB, 942x609
>>5846252

Yeah, I feel you...

You said you were living as a guy? You look kinda feminine.
>>
>>5846252
Shut up Yume
>>
>>5846263
i am a male dooode just have it gynecomastia lel dood m8 bro

also people talk about in 3rd person plural they must be retarded mane dood mate
>>
>>5846380
what are you laughing at m8
>>
>>5846380

Do wide hips usually accompany gyno?

You better hit the gym soon, broham doodmeister. Lookin a little soft there.
>>
Degenerate here, I love having tits
No one seems to have noticed yet though
>>
>>5846473
fitloser go back
>>
File: 1413209321402.jpg (158 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1413209321402.jpg
158 KB, 1440x810
>>5847921
>tfw your own mother tells you that you have visible breasts
>tfw you never wanted that you just wanted to look feminine
>tfw you're afraid to talk to people or go outside
>>
>>5847921
I wear a bra and I get a boner whenever someone mentions my tits
>>
>>5850343
>hhheheh i'm just getting fat
>m-my fat just distributes weird
>i'm just too lazy to get a haircut
>i've n-never had leg hair!
>>
>>5850419
>>5846473
>>5850343
this is uncomfortably relatable
>>
>>5850419
ugh this so much

people say 135 pounds at six feet tall isn't fat dude but.... water weight man am i right

it just all goes straight to your tits and your butt u know

all that water
>>
>cis bi male
>tfw antipsychotics gave me gyno
It's not too bad, but I wear big shirts for a reason.
>>
>>5850427
are u me
>>
>>5850343

Date me you beautiful femboy bitch.
>>
>>5850430
Probably.
>>
>>5850343
>tfw on skittles, visiting mom and go shopping together
>tfw she scolds you for having visible breasts
>tfw she buys bras for you
>"you need to wear these everyday, anon, especially if you're out in public. these ones you can hide better under a shirt, and these ones are for at home."
>but, but, i-i'm a boy
>>
>>5850455
"hey i know you said you're a guy but is it ok that i think of you as a chick"
"yeah.... sure whatever"
>>
>>5850455
At first it's weird, but well-fitted bras are just so much more comfortable than tight undershirts that you'll be used to them in a hurry. Moms often have sufficient experience with breasts that they'll want the best for you.
>>
File: tumblr_m1ucjjc99G1rrbogso1_500.gif (291 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1ucjjc99G1rrbogso1_500.gif
291 KB, 500x276
>>5846252
Shit nigga y u ain't rocking dem logo shirts.
U ain't down eit a crew nigga?
Ima B + nigga and that's how I roll
Aint no busta ass mufukkas gonna put my shit on blast
>>
>>5850343
My mom gave me a disapproving look when I told her I need a skintight athletic shirt if I want to continue swimming and I haven't brought it up since
And now I'm getting fat
>>
File: 1446703241112.jpg (207 KB, 580x643) Image search: [Google]
1446703241112.jpg
207 KB, 580x643
>>5850343
Holy shit are you me? Too afraid to make the jump but so close you hear people argue whether you are a man or a woman
>>
>>5850857
Just tell your mom she's getting old while admiring yourself in the mirror and she'll probably stop giving you those looks
>>
>>5850889
same
>>
Holy fuck. I am at college right now and my boobs are showing too much through my buttondown guy shortsleeve shirt. I don't want to start binding but I am getting weird looks and getting gendered all funny.
>>
>>5850953
Kayla. You're a girl. Dress like a girl at your college would, wear a bra, and do a little eye, lip makeup and you'll be fine.
>>
>>5850953
i just keep my hair shortish and use a gender neutral name. most people are too scared to gender me and it turns it into a fun game where i get to mess with/confuse people

"right this way.... uhhh..... right this way"

"excuse me miss"
"i'm sorry what did you say?"
"uhh... i said..... what bus stop will take me to midtown"
>>
>>5850979
I can't present fem untill I get though way more electrolysis. My beard is killing my life.
>>
>>5850991
fucking kek. I can't wait to fuck with people like this.
>>
>>5851010
Ah. I feel that. A good, full-coverage foundation can do wonders for hiding shadow, but it is a serious pain. Given your budget, try Revlon. They have some good reviews for a drug store brand.
>>
>>5850931
Please, I'm a modest flower of femininity
I only check myself out with the door closed
>>
>>5850889
>>5850958
>tfw suddenly people are bringing up transgender a lot in conversations with you in the last two weeks
>"you know trans people? if they're really androgynous and people don't know what pronoun to use, then they shouldn't get upset. what do you think, anon?"
>tfw transgender is brought up in our nursing class lecture, girl who bantz with you in class speaks up and says, "hypothetically, if someone transgender was anon's height, and weight, how would we calculate x?" and then gives you a weird stare down the whole next week whenever we saw eachother, and literally got right up in my face without saying anything and stared at my face
>get weird looks when it was my turn to answer the hypothetical trans patient question
>tfw "holy shit, anon, i can't believe you're really that old! you don't look anywhere near that age."
>tfw they've seen my old facebook picture where i have stubble
>tfw they say, "i had this male relative, well not really a he anymore, it's complicated, you know?"
>tfw in group of 10 people for professional interviewing presentation sees you in the front row, but still addresses everyone as ladies.
>"just stand there and look pretty, anon."
>tfw with a small group of classmates waiting, and I'm introduced to someone and he's confused because I have a male name and they told him they were waiting for a guy.
>>
>>5851196
They all know

>tfw not had any of these feels
>tfw just get occasional disturbed/angry wide-eyed stares from strangers of all ages etc. in public
This phase is not as fun as I was led to believe
Probably doesn't help that I'm a hon ;-;
>>
>>5850474
I just want to be pretty and loved.

>>5850489
I have to admit, it's nice not having them jiggle all the time, and the fabric is much more gentle on my skin. They seem to help my back and posture as well.

>"I can't believe I'm having a bra talk with my son."
>>
>>5851196
lmao. you're out now, "bro"

>tfw nobody will ever do this to you because you look like a caveman
>>
>>5851196

>"just stand there and look pretty, anon."

What was the context for that?
>>
>>5851257
>tfw not had any of these feels
>>5851583
>nobody will ever do this to you because you look like a caveman

I thought the same thing desu, and gave up on transition aside from still taking hormones, long hair and electro a while ago. Then this starts happening. I still think I look like a horrible manbeast though, so I don't want to get my hopes up that it's anything positive.
>>
>>5851610
stop, anon, you are giving me false hope..
>>
>>5846252
hahahahhaha

i got no tits out of hrt

life is good
>>
>>5851603
Just some group assignment. They've brought up my hair, nails and skin a few times before. And then another girl in the group brought up some trans shit out of nowhere the other day too.

>>5851636
Sorry. I didn't mean to. If it makes you feel better, I honestly think I look like shit, and just read too much into things to make up for my lack of a life.
>>
>>5851652
You will gain weight at some point, and it will all go to your boobs.
>>
>>5851024
I just can't do that because I need to grow the hairs out to do electrolysis so i am stuck in guy mode till I get it finished
>>
>>5852049

If you don't present as female, just what is the problem with letting your hairs grow?
>>
>>5852049
That sounds terrible. You've got my sympathies.
And you're getting too big for hoodies to hide. It's a rough spot.
>>
>>5851583
Fuck, one guy in class just called me "amiga" today, like by accident. It's not like we don't know each other either.

There is no way I look like a girl. Not even close. But this stuff keeps happening.
>>
>>5855384
Asians don't have boobs anyways.
>>
>>5855281
People just keep referring to you as a girl? That's pretty weird. Are you sure that you're not giving off physical and social cues that might prompt that kind of mix-up?
>>
File: Check my progress.gif (314 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
Check my progress.gif
314 KB, 250x400
>>5846380

R-really, senpa- *ahem*, broseph? How's my b-butt looking, mane? I mean I'm totally doing my squats and deadlifts every day, bro. I don't know what could be going wrong.
>>
>>5855481
I have no idea. Just skinny, not much muscle, long hair, girl deodorant and hair products, chest bumps, no facial hair, and soft skin from hormones. As far as mannerisms, I really don't know. Nobody has really brought it up since I was in high-school. I don't see a woman at all though, and I don't sound like one either.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.