[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the dysphoria these cause when you see them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: tampon.jpg (74 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
tampon.jpg
74 KB, 750x500
How do you deal with the dysphoria these cause when you see them? Constant reminder of not being CIS..

For the fast few months I've started buying them and putting them up my butt. Anyone else do that?
>>
File: 1444886915427.jpg (129 KB, 1255x297) Image search: [Google]
1444886915427.jpg
129 KB, 1255x297
You accept that you are delusional and that biology matters. That reality is what it is regardless of your feelings. You grow up.
>>
How can I deal with never having a big penis. It is giving me terrible dysphoria.
>>
>>5846251
gross
>>
File: 8E1ZpwL.gif (3 MB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
8E1ZpwL.gif
3 MB, 500x368
>>5846256
>your pic
>>
>>5846256
>hurr i don't know what dysphoria is

AGPhilliacs out.
>>
>>5846292
Dysphoria is another word for a delusion, used so you don't have to be considered trannyism a mental disorder.
>>
>>5846338
Gender dysphoria IS a mental disorder though.
>>
File: hon.jpg (87 KB, 512x686) Image search: [Google]
hon.jpg
87 KB, 512x686
>>5846251
that feelio when this makes you think of some turbo hon buying tampons at the grocery store.
>>
>>5846351
Yes, then why not call it as such a mental delusion/disorder. Instead we use a word that might mislead people. It's serious shit and need to be treated correctly. Since when has any mental disorder been treated by giving into it? If some dude is walking around saying the president is the devil and the head of the illuminati and we need to him out do kill the president? I hope not.
>>
>>5846475
fug
>him out do kill the president
auto correct butchered that
and we need to kill him. Do we kill him?
>>
>>5846251
I'm MtF and this is the most I've laughed all day thanks nigga
>>
>>5846487
enjoy a visit from the fbi friend
>>
>>5846475
But it is called like that, the name is GID, gender identity disorder.
>>
>>5846475

Also presenting as the other gender is harmless unlike murdering some one
>>
>>5846251
I tried that once and it wasn't too comfortable. The little fibers are way too rough on my butt.
Though the thought of it slowly expanding in my ass all day is kind of hot.
>>
That's just a waste of production and money. And I hope you enjoy those bleaching chemicals leaching into your rectal tissue.
>>
>>5847457
I put a condom on them.
>>
>>5846996
They changed the name again. It's "Gender dysphoria now". They're trying to disassociate it from being a mental disorder, which it is. Not even being mean, it just is. I guess because of the way it's handled they don't want to call it a disorder (giving into disorders is bad, right?)

It's the same way "illegal aliens" has morphed into "undocumented workers" over the years. It's just people trying to PC the fuck out of everything.

The one exception to this renaming is bad is when it makes it more clear what it is. Like how "Multiple Personality Disorder" is now "Dissociative identity disorder" because the original title was misleading and based on what the layman originally thought was going on. It'd be like if we called GD "Transvestism".
>>
>>5847457
If there were chemicals that could harm the butt they would certainly harm vaginas as well.
>>
>>5846251
take a sugar pill everyday and pretend you're on birth control instead.
>>
>>5846475
>Since when has any mental disorder been treated by giving into it?

maybe you should complain to doctors then, instead of the 'crazy people' you keep trying to talk sense into?
>>
>>5847793
Um no that would fuck up my diet/sugar intake.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.