[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coloured, skinny males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
How do you deal with the fact that you'll basically be ignored by most people? At least with pale twinks they have the comfort of knowing being pale is more feminine and thus attractive even if they're skinny and even brown girls and male Asians are fetishisised by people. I feel like being coloured and male just puts me at a huge disadvantage. Also Is there anyway for us to integrate into gay culture? I feel totally alienated from any gay scene and struggle to fit in anywhere. I don't want to feel like this forever.
>>
>>5845410
post your colored benis, bby
>>
>>5845410
Stay away from gay "culture" unless you enjoy vapid people, on being gay, skinny brownie I've found other non whites hit on me occasionally, helps finding most white guys unattractive, but if you want a white guy, your outta luck.
>>
File: vomitkeanu.jpg (16 KB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
vomitkeanu.jpg
16 KB, 350x319
>>5846632
>that pic
>>
>>5846657
I use it to mock lgbt :^)
>>
>>5846632
I don't necessarily want a white guy, but I've had other brown people reject me when I tell them I'm Indian. Plus in the area i live now almost everyone is white and Asian. I don't usually care about race but it's been making me feel really alienated lately.
>>
How about you fuck off to the Third World where your shitskin ass belongs?
>>
>>5847381
It's funny that people still advocate this meme whenever someone brings up India, and no other country, almost reflexively. I was born in the UK fyi.
>>
>>5847355
Sometimes I feel the same since I'm Native American. Getting to know me, you would least expect me to be attracted to other males.
>>
>>5847486
When I came out to my flatmates they had no idea. I feel like there are some ethnicities that people just assume aren't lgbt. Or maybe I'm projecting idk.
>>
>>5847526
Usually Homosexuality is associated with 'Caucasian' type males, but darkies can be gay too kek
>>
>>5847381
Why so mad anon? Maybe cut down on the polaid a bit

>>5847526
I think because most gay men in the media are white some people associate it as mostly a white thing
>>
>>5847603
Almost every gay, coloured male I've seen in TV and movies has been a joke character. Now that I think about it I don't remember seeing any that are somewhat normal and relatable.
>>
>>5847603
it's probably because you mostly watch western media, the only media where it's accepted, and western countries are all majority-white

i mean what the hell
what kind of logical lapse are you having
>>
>>5847739
Yes but the U.S. has a pretty big latino/black population compared to other western countries so you think they'd at least have more variation
>>
>>5847768
well there's shit like Empire and Blackish which all gay faggy dykey characters
>>
>>5847739
You'd think there would be some though considering how liberal the West has become.
>>
>>5845410
>How do you deal with the fact that you'll basically be ignored by most people?
It's actually really annoying. I'm black and skinny and constantly feel like I'll never truly find anyone genuine. Can't mess with other blacks because 99% of the ones in my area are down-low trade faggots that are riddled with STDs. Either that or they're just ugly. Can't find any qts of any other race that are interested in me. I'm not particularly ugly, but not really attractive. The few people that are into me are just BBC fetishists.

>>5847534
>>5847603
White gays get an unbelievable amount of representation while PoC gays get hardly any, so people basically just assume it's a mostly white thing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.