[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do people trust feminine women more? do gender conforming women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: masculine vs feminine.png (316 KB, 597x266) Image search: [Google]
masculine vs feminine.png
316 KB, 597x266
do people trust feminine women more? do gender conforming women have more leverage when negotiating with people? lately my experience says yes. I don't get why being more honest and forthright with people would make them trust you less
>>
>>5845095

>do people trust feminine women more?
>honest and forthright with people would make them trust you less

So you're saying being a feminine woman means you are dishonest and uncommunicative?
>>
only men lie 2bh
>>
>>5845195
これはバイトです
>>
>>5845174
they're not outright dishonest, but you ever hear the phrase "speaking venusian"? they dance around things verbally. They use a lot of words to say what could be said with a lot less.
>>
>>5845095
I would argue that, beyond inbred Fox News addicted hicks, most people trust butch women more. I have a theory that the misogyny of our society translates into a definite privilege for anyone who performs masculinity, regardless of gender. I actually recently read a study about how lesbians make more than gay men on average. They make more than almost any other sexual/gender minority, by far. I'm sure it has a little to do with their decreased visibility. However it's no surprise that they also have lower average 2d4d ratios and are stereotyped as butch.

You can see this dichotomy everywhere. There are some famous FtM scientists, who often pass enough that they gain tremendous success. The reaction of society at large to MtF is much less accepting. I know it's ancedotal, but the majority of queer circles I've been involved in have been run in some way by genderqueer butch people who maintained at least a marginally femme appearance. These also happened to be the same people who, despite some issues in their public and professional lives with pronoun disrespect, managed to remain largely unimpacted by queerphobia.

By definition feminine people are lesser. That's the doctrine of our society today. Anything that makes you feminine, any performance of its aspects is an indictment to your fitness as a human being.
>>
>>5845095
Cis girl here. Dudes trust "girls that act like bros" more. Even and especially in the business level. So tomboy and that sort. Truthfully to get a guy to trust you you just have to be good a talking shit with them. A lot of guys worry about saying the wrong thing around women so they have that guard up. If you are able to talk shit with them and have them talk shit to you back they're more trusting of you.

I suppose for marrying purposes they trust more feminine women. But I'm a total dyke so what do I give a fuck.
>>
>>5845560
men only want feminine women as their personal sex slaves (housewives) who are never taken seriously and only give respect to butchies tbhonest
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.