[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dentist: I’m transgender, so I mutilated my patients
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: dentist.jpg (94 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
dentist.jpg
94 KB, 664x441
>Dentist Jacobus Van Nierop could be sentenced to 10 years in prison and fined 375,000 euros ($413,000) if convicted. More than 50 victims are also seeking damages.

>Scores of people came forward with complaints ranging from multiple healthy teeth removed, pieces of tools left in teeth, abscesses, recurrent infections and misshapen mouths between 2009 and 2013.

>He claims he was suffering from a borderline personality disorder, complicated by a transgender issue and suicide attempts. Detained in a French prison since January 2015, he staged several hunger and thirst strikes, and once swallowed razor blades before he was to be questioned by the investigating judge.

>Questioned about the alleged mutilations suffered by his patients, Van Neirop said: “It does not affect me.”

http://nypost.com/2016/03/08/horror-dentist-goes-on-trial-for-mutilating-patients/
>>
>>5844157
HEDOESNTWANTTOPAY
>>
It's horrible what happened, but that's a very manipulative title. It's clear that his "transgender issue" was just one facet on a diamond of insanity.
>>
>>5844157

Reminds me of this time my science teacher told me that back when HIV was thought to be a gay-only disease, a gay dentist would cut himself on purpose and bleed into his patients' mouths to infect them. His plan I think was to get the world to pay attention to it and start treating it now that it was in heterosexuals.
>>
>>5844157
So is he FtM or MtF
>>
>>5845602
he's first of the new types of transgenders, MtM and FtF.
>>
>I’m transgender, so I mutilated patients
>shitload of mental illnesses, suicide attempts, history of illness, etc
>oh yeah and he may or may not have been transgender
>>
>tfw trans dentist and you read about this mentally ill future hon

Why do we only get fucked up media exposure
>>
>>5845626
But tumblr has been full of those for years now.
>>
>>5845899
To be fair dentists only get in the news for bad shit. Like that guy who killed that lion.
>>
>>5845923
lion culling is an 100% legal and necessary activity for maintaining their numbers and preserves choose to try to kill two bird with one stone by raising money through charging people for the privilege of doing it
that Cecil shit was so maddening, i hate misinformed idiots talking about shit they don't know about
>>
>Dentist: I’m transgender, so I mutilated my patients

It's horseshit. He fled to Canada and was trying to avoid extradition.

He's just some sociopath that lost his marbles.
>>
>>5845899

>trans dentist and you read about this mentally ill future hon

This reflects worse on dentists than it does on trannies desu. Dentists are already known for being sadistic psychopaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

Speaking of which, do you enjoy hurting people, anon?
>>
>>5845956
the thing is that they killed like the one lion they shouldn't have killed
>>
beautiful stunning pass hon
>>
>>5844157
People with BPD usually lie about being trans, since it can sometime mimic trans issues.

This guy just has BPD, and is a sadistic masochist.
>>
>>5847611

>This guy just has BPD, and is a sadistic masochist

The article already mentioned he was a dentist.
>>
>>5844157
>>He claims he was suffering from a borderline personality disorder, complicated by a transgender issue

why do borderlines always lie about being trans?
it's like they have such a desolate 'personality' they'll look for any explanation to why they feel so lost
>>
All the damage control itt
>>
>>5845068
I don't know why that made me laugh. Score one for team faggot.
>>
>>5845068
that sounds like an urban legend sort of thing
why the hell are there so many about hiv??
bloody needles kept in payphone receivers
and there was another one on the internet recently similar to it
>>
>>5848369
HIV is associated with slutty, degenerate behaviour plus people are scared of diseases. It makes for interesting urban legends. Just has that right vibe to it.
>>
>>5847591
No. I help people. I take away their pain. Hating on dentists is silly. If everyone just flossed and brushed correctly they wouldn't even need to ever see a dentist mostly.

Hate against dentists is just from the ignorant population soaking up pop culture myths and the uncomfortableness of having someone inside your mouth with a drill.

Its a pretty great career all things considered
>>
>>5848369

>that sounds like an urban legend sort of thing
>It makes for interesting urban legends

Wonder no longer: http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/06/weekinreview/aids-and-a-dentist-s-secrets.html?pagewanted=all
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/rogue-dentist-exposed-7000-patients-hiv-hepatitis/story?id=18834611
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Bergalis
>>
>>5844157
Thanks for setting everyone back a hundred years
>>
>>5847611
>>5847621
They don't literally lie, they usually genuinely believe they are trans even if they're not
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.