[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > raised by very conservative and religious parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
> be me
> raised by very conservative and religious parents
> go to religious and conservative high school as well
> homos are feared and shunned in this household and by most kids at school
> str8 for most of my youth
> about 14 start getting weird feeling when I see other guys without their shirts
> my up bringing and religious beliefs have stifled my attraction to men so much that all I feel is a weird little knot in my stomach, no boner, no heart racing, nothing.
> date girls bc I'm attracted to them as well, and everyone approves
> discover 4chan
> spend a lot of time on /b/
> notice all these "trap/sissy/ladyboy" threads
> finally give in and open thread
> see all these fantastic pics and vids
> diamonds.jpg
> for 2 weeks all I fap to is sissy pics, and ladyboy or trap vids.
> sitting in chair after busting a nut
> "ya......I'm queer as fuck...."
So here's the problem:
I'm attracted to sissies, traps, and ladyboys, but my up bringing has made me too uncomfortable with the subject to actually pursue the idea of doing it with a guy or anyone who has a dick.

And the thing is, I don't give a shit about my sexuality or even sex in general, so I literally was over it within the next minute.

So should I come out to people even if sexuality means nothing to me?
I keep hearing how horrible it is for gay/queer people to stay in the closet, but as someone who doesn't give a shit about sexuality or relationships, I'm totally comfortable with it.

I just don't know how said people would react if they ever heard that I fucked a trap or sissy.
>>
>>5844028
Why would you be open about it?
That's the last thing I'd do if I was in a confused state of sexuality and didn't even care about sex.
Personally, if it makes you horny and is legal, fuck it. I love sissies but it's not my first intention to tell my whole family about it. Unless you're dating and considering marrying a sissy, then it'd probably be a good time to tell them the truth, but shit nigger it's nice to be in the closet when you're comfy. I guess it really depends on the situation you're put in.
>>
>>5844028
>come out about jacking off to trap threads on /b/
that has got to be the most retarded idea ive ever heard
>>
>>5844138
No I mean I'd come out after my first gay encounter.
>>
>>5844117
I would only tell them after I've slept with one.
Okay, so my family is built on the whole "traditional/nuclear family values", and a lot of that ties into the family image and not "dishonoring" your family.
I personally would think it's better to tell them, then to have them find out in the future if I mess up. Bc if I mess up and someone finds out I'm queer or did some gay shit, all hell breaks loose in the family. (I'm not even fucking kidding. My family will go ape shit, like always, and it will spread around their church like wildfire, since it's filled with gossipy, petty little self riotous shits)
>>
If it doesn't mean anything to you then don't bother. Risk for nothing? Why?
>>
Tell them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.