[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in an area that is predominantly white. How do I meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pp,550x550.u6.jpg (33 KB, 550x288) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u6.jpg
33 KB, 550x288
I live in an area that is predominantly white. How do I meet some black hunks in here and ... burn some coal, you know, take their chocolate sticks into my pale white hands and rub them against my budding breasts, showing off color contrast between our skin which is like really hot?

Picture not related
>>
Get a Jackd account
>>
>>5843440
>budding breasts

Blacks don't like traps.
>>
>>5843440
>I live in an area that is predominantly white.

Where you live?

I'm a white boy with a black bf here.
>>
>>5843477
>Blacks don't like traps.

Citation needed.
>>
>>5843477

What kind of a joke even is this?
>>
Boy you dumb stupid whiteys would sure love my thick swollen dark meat weapon in your tight pink assholes
>>
>Picture not related
Oh, it is.
>>
>>5843501
>>5843497
Not him but you had better be up front about and double check that they know.

From personal experience and that of everyone I know blacks are the most likely to get really violent if it's a suprise.
>>
>>5843501

It’s not.
>>
>>5843440
do not under any circumstances engage in any sexual contact with a black man without telling him about your dick first. you have been warned although you should know this already
>>
Im a fag and black guys are just such a fucking rush

Most would never touch my dick or anything they just fuck the shit out of you and roll over while I'm still beating myself off in a haze of excitement

or that black guy I tried to be top with except he pinned me to the bed and furiously fucked me

I'm never going back
>>
>>5844026
I'm a black genderfluid guy and honestly I'd prefer a trap. Although I'm a sub as well.
>>
>>5843440
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5843771
*Blacks are the most likely to get violent
FTFY
>>
Sorry OP, black gays aren't burly men with huge dicks ready to fuck you. They're almost like black girls except more annoying. Not sure where exactly Milo Jewpoulos finds those niggers to bang him.
>>
ha ha ha what a funny joke OP, you're fucking hilarious

I'm sure you're a laugh riot on /tv/ and /pol/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.