[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be gay I might be bi. I don't really know what my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Larry.jpg (28 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Larry.jpg
28 KB, 590x350
I might be gay I might be bi. I don't really know what my sexuality is. I've felt close to both I'm afraid of forming any kind of sexual relationship because I'm kinda fucked up from being molested as a kid. Send help plz. I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>5843380
Just be you are self (;!
>>
File: Mr_Rogers.gif (2 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Rogers.gif
2 MB, 282x257
>>5843405
>>
i read this in larry david's voice
>>
>>5843467
i read it in bernie's voice
>>
>>5843380
You need to change your mindset. I was molested for about 12 years and when I told any person, including teachers, counselors, and CPS, I was looked at with disgust and told to rethink the situation and deal with it because I was in the wrong. I didn't know any way to escape being molested by my sisters and nobody cared that I didn't want to fuck my sisters. I am able to only form emotional bonds with girls that can at least pretend they are my sister and certain guys.

I learned a good lesson from my nephew:
>Only speak english to whites
>Only speak spanish to browns
I don't run around telling every person I'm bi. I tell girls I'm interested in that I'm straight, and gays that I'm gay. Eventually I'll marry and be either straight or gay. No reason to limit my choices due to a stupid label.

I'm not entirely sure how to help you with your specific circumstances but I can absolutely say to just go for it. You see an attractive person? Make conversation. If you get close but get scared of sex, tell the person and explain the situation. This opening up can be incredibly endearing. You can also force yourself to sex, but you'll probably regret it.It's better to make these things known before you commit. Also be prepared for disappointment. It's probably going to happen. It's probably going to hurt but pretty much any person that has ever been in a relationship has to deal with disappointment. It's okay and you'll get over it.
>>
File: curb-your-enthusiasm-cheryl.jpg (29 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
curb-your-enthusiasm-cheryl.jpg
29 KB, 300x218
>>5843380
>>
Literally just be with whoever you feel close to. Full stop.

You don't need to be concerned with the identity aspect at all. It doesn't provide anything of worth besides a label.

Worst thing that LGBT community ever did was turn sexuality into a life defining identity to the point it's all encompassing to some people.

If the first thing you tell me about yourself after your name is "I'm gay/bi/les/trans" we are probably not going to be friends. You are boring. So boring in fact that who you fuck is more defining to you than your career, family, interests, achievements, etc.

Be with who makes you happy. Fuck worrying over whether or not to call yourself gay/bi or whatever. Not important.
>>
File: image.jpg (762 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762 KB, 1920x1080
>>5843380
Don't worry too much about it bro.

You can reclaim your sexuality from your molestation by rejecting the thoughts you associated it by having someone who earns your love and trust respectfully engage on intimacy with you.

Real talk bro
>>
>>5843815
It's my first time here and so many people just seem miserable. I think I have to avoid it. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>5843467
LARRY: Look, all I'm saying is I think everyone's a little gay, okay?
SUSIE: Get the fuck out Larry.
JEFF: I gotta side with Larry on this one.
SUSIE: Get the fuck out of my house you fat fuck.
>>
>>5844080
It really is a great show. My favorite episode is the country club one.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 205x246
>>5843380
I've been here for a few hours and half the board already hates me.

Is this my life...
>>
>>5843380
>>5843467
>>5844080
I can just see Larry using this as an excuse to get out of going to a wedding or something.
>>
>>5843815
damn, wish more people actually thought like this
>>
>>5843815
>It doesn't provide anything of worth besides a label.
labels are important tho, there's no way to know if a person is interested on their own sex without the gay/bi label.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.