[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second Wachowski Sibling Has Come Out as Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 25
File: lilly-wachowski-800.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lilly-wachowski-800.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
http://www.people.com/article/second-wachowski-sibling-comes-out-as-transgender?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Okay, so what are the chances that BOTH of them are trans? What's going on here?
>>
>>5842806

I mean this sounds fishy but they wouldn't be the first family with multiple trans people. still weird tho
>>
File: 1446142834295.jpg (97 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
1446142834295.jpg
97 KB, 523x521
>Now there are two well-known transwomen directors in Hollywood
>They're both Wachowskis
>>
How many wachowskis are there again?
>>
>>5842852
i've never heard of a case with 2 siblings before
>>
I checked the date just to be sure I didn't sleep through all of march.

But if it's true I'm not that surprised. Good on her.
>>
>>5842806
>>5842852
>>5842874
When I came out to my brother, he came out to me.

I wish her the best of luck!!!!
>>
>>5842874
I mean it's not like a news item or anything but every once in a while a post pops up on a forum like "I think I'm trans but my brother is trans and I don't want my family to think I'm faking it" or something of that nature..
>>
>>5842874
I've seen identical twins, and I've seen people mention other trans siblings in passing online.
>>
Trans person with trans sibling here. I hadn't heard about this happening yet, but my therapist told me a while back that she's known several families with two trans siblings in them. After thinking about it, it doesn't really seem that weird at all.
>>
File: Jonas and Nicole.jpg (50 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Jonas and Nicole.jpg
50 KB, 800x533
>>5842806

I don't know why, but I feel like something similar is going to happen with Nicole Maines' brother, Jonas. His face just gives me this feeling like he's struggling with gender issues himself but he doesn't want to come out because he feels he must be wrong since his sister was trutranny as fuck coming out very young. Like he thinks that if he were actually trans like his sister, he would have been like her and done something about it sooner, so it must be some fetish or confusion that he has.

Also, it's curious remembering part of that HRC speech Lana gave about a time that Lilly, when she was still called Andy, threatened to smash a bottle over any reporter that insulted Lana. I remember Lilly was bald though, so that must be a wig?

>>5842852

I think it's NR3C4, the androgen receptor gene.

>>5842874

There was a South American MtF here a while ago that had an MtF sister. Sounded like they were both fucked due to poverty, depression, and parental disapproval. More recently, there was an FtM with an FtM brother here.

>>5842884

Exactly what I'm getting at with Jonas and Nicole Maines. And I think, but hope not, that one of my brothers might be MtF too.
>>
I liked the Matrix I guess. Good for her.

Her letter about how she was outed by awful tabloids was pretty well-written, too.
>>
>>5842874
I've seen twin FtMs before, and someone on this board mention how their tranny hating mom got stuck with two tranny kids
>>
>>5842874
Glitch in the matrix
>>
>>5842900
>Nicole Maines' brother, Jonas
Firstly, just going by how he looks in pictures is a little thin.

But that's basically the ultimate nightmare scenario to me. Having a perfect mirror of what could have been.
>>
>>5842921
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/post/92388532705
Oh, look at that, I found the FtM twins
>>
File: Lana-Larry.jpg (77 KB, 1024x604) Image search: [Google]
Lana-Larry.jpg
77 KB, 1024x604
>>5842806
>What's going on here?

It is an elaborate hoax:
http://mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf

Lana and Larry aren't even the same person
>>
>>5842806
>What's going on here?

Well, Bound was pretty good. So was The Matrix. Then they lost their minds and made some garbage. Having lost their minds, it wasn't too difficult for them to go tranny as well. Why not, at that point?
>>
>>5842949
Skin marks in the same positions.
>>
Wikipedia is already updated....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
Well, now they can be the Wachowski Sisters.
>>
>>5842806
Idk, it could be a pretty good chance but we're just beginning to get a tiny idea of the mechanisms that cause it and need a lot more research.
I don't have a source on hand but I'm pretty sure having consecutive children and other factors that can put a strain on reproductive ability are associated with a higher rate of children who are gay or have some other atypical features. Since the cause of trannies is likely epigenetic it could follow that some women are basically more likely to pop out trannies.
>>
/pol/ is always right

>JEWISH-POLISH CO-DIRECTOR OF THE MATRIX FILMS LANA WACHOWSKI, WHO CAME OUT AS TRANSGENDER EARLIER THIS YEAR,

http://awiderbridge.org/wachowski-talks-sex-change/
>>
>Lana and Lilly are self-proclaimed gamers. As teens they spent their weekends in the attic playing Dungeons & Dragons.

We should have taken heed when Mazes and Monsters came out. The dangers of secular pretend time are real.
>>
>>5842806
Homosexuality is partially genetic (most traits are), so this is not surprising.
>>
File: boo.png (82 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
82 KB, 317x317
>>5843046
>/pol/ is always right
Are you just memeing or do you really think trans people are part of a Jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>5843102
Magnus Hirschfeld - Jew
Harry Benjamin - Jew
Stanley Biber - Jew
Leslie Feinberg - Jew
Kate Bornstein - Jew

I find this troubling as a trans person myself.
>>
Genetics? Kinda the obvious answer here. It may not be 100% correlated (as suggested by the Maine twins), but it either raises the probability significantly or there are multiple causes, some of which are genetic (I can't even count all the number of different ways that other intersex conditions come up, and I've been studying this for a while).
>>
>>5843046
Why would Jews fall into their own trap (lol) and become trannies? Makes no sense, Mr. Pol.
>>
>>5842806
why would you come out years after your sibling? it makes no sense
>>
>>5843134
I'm trans.

The point is to normalize degenerate behavior and suck other people into their lifestyle.
>>
>>5843136
They're fetishists.
>>
>>5843134

It's just that effective.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 630x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 630x361
>>5842900
This is basically damaged: the face qh
yikes
>>
>>5843139

It'd be so hot if at some point like half of America's male-born population had transitioned to women or nuked their t away for aesthetic purposes and all their politics totally revolved around this stuff and it was the only really thriving part of their economy and then like some massive foreign army decides the time is nigh and they swoop in and America tries to fend them off but their girly long-underfunded army gets brutally slaughtered (with a few, more open-minded, invading battalions taking American mtf soldiers as pow/sex slaves) and the invaders take the capitol pretty fast and kill all the cis men in the captured area and symbolically rape all the mtfs before killing them, too, and then take the rest of the country over a year and do the same and have kids with the cis women.
>>
God I'm so hard.
>>
>1990's, the Wachowsky brothers make a groundbreaking, smash hit film
>2000's, the Wachowski siblings make that movie into a pile of garbage
>2010's, the Wachowski sisters make the modern equivalent of The Room without the charm
It's like seeing their brains slowly decaying over time, holy shit
>>
>>5842806
Jesus Christ... and I thought I had it bad when me and my ex came out to each other as trans.. Fucking siblings.

This is hilarious.
>>
Full text of her statement here:
http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Second-Wachowski-filmmaker-sibling-comes-out-as-trans-/54509.html
>>
>>5843145

In >>5842900, I think Jonas is honestly a more attractive male than Nicole is a female. Like Jonas is objectively an up to 8.5/10 male (if you don't mind acne much), but Nicole is a 6/10 female.
>>
jesus christ. "trans" is such a joke these days. These celebrities make me cringe
>>
>>5842888
It just reinforces that its a social thing
>>
>>5843406

>Mother and two daughters both get breast cancer
>It just reinforces that its a social thing
>>
Ew wait. They named themselves "lilly"? Like
"Lana and Lilly"? Ugh this gross
>>
>>5843406
lmao how? It's just as likely showing that it's genetic, you donut.
>>
>>5842900
how must it feel to see your identical twin become a qt girl while you end up transitioning in your 20s
>>
>>5843412
It definitely does. There isn't a trans gene. THat whole theory is a joke. The most likely explanation is weird social issues. Also, deny this, most "trans siblings" one of the sibling never thinks about being trans until their siblling comes out then they obsess about ans think they are trans too. That is exactly how it occurs in these trans siblings families and it adds up with multiple accounts I have heard
>>
>>5843321
What? Jonas has a receded chin and a small face. He is not handsome at all. Unless you think femboys or gay boys are "attractive men" (they aren't)
>>
>>5843415

>Suddenly reminded of the most obnoxious trip on this board, Lalalilly
>>
>>5842967

new mole on upperlip
lower hairline
hidden ears (because different)

it's not the same person
>>
>>5843419
lol buddy, biology and genetics are not as simple as your high school science classes may have led you to believe.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks "lilly" looks absolutely crazy in that pic. Like legit mentally ill
>>
>>5842952
V For Vendetta was a great movie regardless of whoever co-opted its politics. If you think of their movies as moving graphic novels I think they're far easier to engage with and enjoy.
>>
>>5843434
That is correct. So instead of going "hurr maybe its genetics, I mean WHO KNOWS whats going on in there" (cause we don't) maybe we should look at the main motivation for the vast majority of human behavior, social development
>>
>>5843441
Except assuming that it's social development just because there are so many grey areas in biology is just dumb as fucc
>>
some days ago my mother was in a cousin's marriage (gay marriage) and she told me that 2 or 3 of the cousins of my cousin's husband were gay too, and asked me why was that, if it was like something contagious or they grow like that or what the fuck because their whole family were faggots.
I told her I dont know shit, im not a faggot.

Is there any reason why something like this can happen?
>>
>>5843417

Like you've found a compatible donor for a body transplant.
>>
>>5843126
Come on - does that really point to a Jewish conspiracy?

Personally, I think it makes more sense to note that modern, American Jewish culture is more accepting of LGBT lifestyles than modern American Christian culture.

There aren't more trans Jewish people - but American Jews, culturally, are more accepting of it, so more are out of the closet.
>>
Was away from the thread for a while, but hi.
>>5843406
Well, we shared socialization, to some extent, but we also share genetics, obviously. We both have a lot of the same issues. It's impossible to tease out what exactly happened at this point, though, now that we're adults.

>>5843419
I don't know if there's a "trans gene" (but, based on my knowledge of biology, I doubt it's that simple) or if how we turned out is solely due to our parents and environment fucking us up or what. I've never heard of a "trans sibling" case like what you're describing, actually. For what it's worth (so, probably nothing), I knew I was trans since puberty, but I tried to repress it because I hated myself and thought that being trans was unacceptable. My younger sister came out as trans without knowing that I was trans (we never discussed anything to do with gender or being trans in my family). After that, since I was at a point in my life where I was suicidal anyway, I said "fuck it" and decided to come out as well and start transitioning. There really was no obsessing involved.

>>5843441
I think there's probably a genetic component and a social component, but like you said, we don't know.

Whatever, I hope the "Wachowski sisters" are happy. I really don't give a fuck what they decide to do with their bodies. I miss The Matrix being current and I feel old.
>>
I just came back from a /tv/ thread.

Boy they had some interesting opinions about this. I had to check I wasn't on pol.
>>
... why would it be surprising that two people who share both nature and nurture are both trans? it doesn't matter whether you think it's biological, social, or a combination, the logic is the same.
>>
>>5843126
>5 jews
You're a moron
>>
>>5843126
>tfw trans non-practicing Jew
Wherever I go, I try to convert those around me to my evil cult.

>>5843635
Yeah, I don't know, it seems pretty unsurprising to me. Also, the siblings would have (probably) shared the same womb (although not necessarily at the same time), and hormonal conditions in the uterus have some effect on how you turn out, so...
>>
>>5843635
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1nrriw/were_the_matrix_sequels_bad_right_from_the_start/ccll8ox
>>
>>5843126
Non-cis and nonbinary gender identities can be traced much farther back than the names you have listed. They are known to have existed around the world long before the 20th century.
>>
>http://www.glaad.org/blog/glaad-responds-lilly-wachowskis-statement-about-her-transition

>don't use the term "transsexual"

What?
>>
>>5842934
underrated comment
>>
>>5842806
the more the first brother came out, the shittier their stuff got. Looks like even shittier writing and producing is yet to come.
>>
The matrix was terrible senpai. They misread Baudrillard as a Neoplatonist, which is maybe the most disastrous possible misinterpretation of his work.
>>
>>5842806
This explains why the Matrix sequels turned into shit.
>damn womyn
>they ruin everything
>triggered dot tiff
>>
>>5842806
This is why I always question how many people are genuinely transgender. I honest to god think most people do it because they find it more appealing than dressing and living like a man.

It's like a trend at this point.
>>
>>5844037
So r9k was right again! First /pol/tards told the truth about the jews, now this.
>>
Just like families with multiple gay children, they were brainwashed by their SJW parents.

Being gay is no longer special enough, so now they have to make their kids believe they are trans. It's so they can act like the are so modern and forward thinking with their special snowflake children that they accept and love.
>>
>>5842997
>Well, now they can be the Wachowski Sisters.
yeah, its actually a lot better now Wachowski brothers was fine, but then Wachowski siblings was super awkward and now theyve fixed it
>>
It's not that surprising. It's actually confirmed that that there's a significant genetic component to transgenderism.

>A 2013 twin study examined pairs of twins where either one or both of the twins had undergone, or had plans and had received medical approval to undergo, gender transition (both types of people were classified as trans in the study). The study combined a survey of such twins, with a literature review of published reports mentioning transgender twins. The study found that one third of identical twin pairs in the sample were both transgender, whereas among the non-identical twin pairs, there were almost no pairs where both were transgender.[33] This suggests that genes are a contributory factor in transgenderism in many cases.
>>
File: llsa strix.jpg (34 KB, 300x368) Image search: [Google]
llsa strix.jpg
34 KB, 300x368
>larry transitioned shortly after becoming involved with hollywood dominatrix Ilsa Strix
>Ilsa was known for her extreme sessions including cutting and needle play
>she once documented a session where she stuck 1,000 needles into a mans penis
>she is now married to "lana" who underwent gender reassignment surgery
>"lana" and andy live closely in what their father terms a "marriage"
>now andy has transitioned

nothing weird going on here.
>>
>>5842806
HAHAHAAH

good luck hon
>>
>>5843070
Aren't they supposed to transition to elfs or dwarf or some such?
>>
>>5843070
>gamers
>playing games only at weekend
>>
File: 1380341714700.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1380341714700.gif
1 MB, 500x333
>>5842900
>>5843145
>>5843417
Or maybe he's a young man that doesn't have a big artificial smile in every picture and isn't secretly trans.
What the fuck is wrong with you niggers? Is this some coping mechanism of yours where you project your painful past onto others?
>>
>>5844169
bitch please these aren't real photos of them
>>
>>5842806
good news desu
>>
>>5843181
>America
>long-underfunded army
Ok, that just too far-fetched even for a fantasy.
>>
>>5843441
What the hell do you mean? Are you saying behavioral genetic is underfunded or something?
>>
>>5842806
oh for christ's sake, i forgot about these degenerate kikes.
why are the trannies in the public eye always the worst example of people? does the press literally want to incite violence against us?
>>
CLOUD ATLAS WAS SHIT

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

ASHAMED

FUCK OFF TO JEW-LAND AND NEVER COME BACK
>>
>>5843498
The whole liberal Jewish thing makes sense actually. After coming to USA Jews rapidly secularized to the point that more than half of US Jews doubt the existence of God.
>>
>>5844252
To be fair I'd rather have shit movies that at least try than average movies that play it safe like most hollywood stuff
This industry is gonna bore me to death at some point
>>
>>5844129
>A person suffering gender dysphoria wanted horrible shit to be done to her penis
>Weird
>>
>>5844284
nice reading comprehension.
>>
I wish I could afford ffs
>>
>>5844129
Forgot to mention that she dated Buck Angel before, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she's a chaser
>>
>"Lilly Wachowski was designated male on her birth certificate, but is now living as her authentic female self."
cringe
>>
File: 797.jpg (26 KB, 478x480) Image search: [Google]
797.jpg
26 KB, 478x480
>>5842806
What in the living fuck. I have heard of sibling rivalry but this is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1457522848984.jpg (126 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1457522848984.jpg
126 KB, 600x599
>>5842806
yeah these are 2 beautiful women
>>
Why are so many celebrities trannies?
>>
File: 1457203665612.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1457203665612.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>5842934
>>
File: 1457527197985.png (321 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
1457527197985.png
321 KB, 364x400
>>5844516
>>
>>5844319

Get a job and save up. Move back home if you must.

You can do it I believe in you.
>>
File: yeah such a tough guy.jpg (26 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
yeah such a tough guy.jpg
26 KB, 499x374
Eminem will come out next as trans mark my words.
>>
>>5844743
>that face
>on the set of "just lose it"
>he is secretly telling himself to lose his masculinity but is denying it
>>
>>5844637
>1999
>2016

What went wrong?
>>
>>5843181
>implying america actually needs soldiers in the field
>implying invaders won't be shot/bombed to bits by killer-drones and robutts
>>
>>5844743
>tfw will never pass as well has eminem
>>
>>5844037
You have zero clue why people are transgender.

>>5844112
There are two other sisters in the family. One is a screenwriter.

>>5844250
>does the press literally want to incite violence against us?
Looks like they're trying their hardest. In reality they are just trying to shift as much copy as possible.
>>
>>5844250
except unlike people like Jenner, these two actively try to avoid the public eye. They hardly ever do interviews, and if you read the article, the only reason Lilly is publicly out now is cause reporters were literally knocking on her front door.

ive always respected the watchowskis. i don't find anything unlikable about them really. they just want to make movies that they like (even if they suck) and live happily.
>>
>>5844852
>Looks like they're trying their hardest. In reality they are just trying to shift as much copy as possible.
yeah. it seems incredibly unethical and negligent of them to do so.
i don't know, what can be done about it without being accused of censorship? the answer might be to employ Florida levels of press freedom and access on a much broader scale, so that their market becomes flooded with sensationalist stories and the overall value of their soundbites greatly diminishes.
i think from a social perspective it would help too. everyone knows people in florida are weird, but a lot are still naive enough to not realise it's like that everywhere. maybe if the press could demonstrate the ubiquity of weirdness, people would care less and just shrug this sort of thing off.

>>5844853
yeah, i have more of an issue with the press. i was only really getting on at them because Cloud Atlas really was a shocker.
>>
Tfw Switch from the first movie was supposed to be male irl with a female avatar when jacking in.
>>
>>5842888
yea, twins don't feel like special snowflakes because they have a twin. this way, one of them transition in order to stand out. the other one gets really jealous so they transition too in order to level the playing field.

just another example of trans people being all about attention.
>>
There must be an AGP gene.
>>
>>5844880
ugh, that's one way they could have made the series even worse. i bet they would have presented as a qt anime gurl in the matrix to help express their AGP
>>
>>5843787
yea but they were all either mentally ill, or AGP as fuck so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>5844781
uh, yea they do retard.
>>
>>5843424

Well, I see what you mean about the chin now that you mention it, and he would look better if it projected forward more, but I like his stern expression, haircut, and his clothes.

>>5844171

What do you mean?
>>
She looks like Susan Sarandon.
>>
>>5844122
It's not confirmed you idiot
>>
>>5844516
Ya it totally looks like they are "female on the inside" in this picture. Riiiiiiight
>>
>>5844964
If it's on the inside, then you can't see it? Slow kid.
>>
File: 1456374542641.gif (2 MB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1456374542641.gif
2 MB, 500x264
>>5844859
>Cloud Atlas really was a shocker.
In what way? I'm honestly curious. I didn't think the movie did the book justice, but I can't remember much about it being shocking, except to the SJWs who shat their pants over that one guy being made up in "yellowface."

>>5844887
I wouldn't know about that. I'm not a twin. My sister and I are six years apart and never really had much of a relationship until recently. We never really had anything to compete over, and we didn't have the same peer group. We're opposite-sex adults living on opposite coasts, and we're estranged from our parents, so whose attention are we trying to get? I guess I'm trying to get your attention right now as an anonymous poster on a Kazakhstani enamelware forum, sure, but I'm practically a hermit IRL and go out of my way to avoid attention. I just think this phenomenon, if it even is one, is interesting.

But I'm glad you feel good about your pet theory, I guess.
>>
>>5844997

>"yellowface"
>>5844997
>SJWs who shat their pants over that one guy being made up in "yellowface."

Some of those people may've actually been east Asian, dawg.
>>
>>5844997
oh, it was based on a book? the entire plot was rubbish. the "message" was just platitude after platitude, heavily dilated with buzzwords. it just... didn't seem to have any point.

i don't care about the SJW reasons for disliking what they did in that film, but trying to make whites look asian, and asians look white was just... fucking weird
>>
>>5845010
OK, I'm sorry if any East Asian people were offended by the white person in bad makeup in Cloud Atlas.

>>5845022
Yeah, it was based on a book, which I enjoyed. Whatever.
>>
>>5844964

It's pretty damn common for people struggling with their gender identity to try to "man up" (or "woman up", as the case may be) and force themselves to embrace their natal gender before accepting what they are. They'll lift weights, get tattoos, grow beards, join the military, overcompensate in general. It's why you'll occasionally get news reports of ex-Special Forces operators transitioning and the like. They seem like the last people who would be trans, but that's specifically because they've been trying not to be.
>>
>>5845034
That leads to a kind of Morton's Fork where it's obvious that people who don't perform their gender well are obviously trans and people who perform their gender too well are also obviously trans. It's more likely that there's just no correlation.
>>
>>5844853
Their movies suck shit, but they suck shit so earnestly that they're really easy to enjoy ironically. The funniest movie of 2015 was Jupiter Ascending, and it was funny completely by accident.
>>
>>5845075
it's not implied that respressed transwomen are adept at performing the male gender role, they just try hard.
>>
>>5845100
But if you see someone who's clearly not performing a gender role very much or is straining against it a little, that's generally taken as evidence of the same thing. If every possible kind of evidence funnels you to the same conclusion, you've become disconnected from reality.
>>
>>5845096
If I'd made Bound and The Matrix (and Animatrix) I could die proud of myself. Haven't seen V. Sense8 is the most interesting show I've seen on Netflix in a while but I'm kind of a weeb.
>>
>>5845107
the vast majority of males who do traditionally male tasks, who serve in the armed forces, who lift weights, grow beards, chug beer and watch sport, are men.

nobody is saying "aha, i KNEW you were a trans woman by how manly you acted all this time".

it's simply that a lot of transwomen, especially later transitioners, do have a history of that.

they don't try to overcompensate and act like men because they're trans, they do it because they were assigned male at birth and that's what's expected of natal males.

don't even know why i'm saying they.

we, i tried to. i wasn't very convincing, but because i feared the social repercussions of... anything that made me out of the norm, and it's more than just being trans that did that, but i was hotwired to base my entire life and goals arround what i thought was expected of me, not around what i actually wanted, and when you subordinate your self interest like that, you've laid the foundations for saying fuck it what do you have to lose, join the forces, it doesn't matter if you get killed.
i didn't. i tried twice, failed to even get to the point of a physical check-up nevermind basic. the 2nd time came back with a loud and clear permanent barring from service on grounds of mental health. so when i realised i'd be worthless to society regardless of how much i tried i dropped the act. have felt much better since.
>>
>>5845145
I liked Sense8, too, but I'm a filthy degenerate brainwashed kike shill or w/e. Didn't see Bound or Jupiter Ascending and can't remember V for Vendetta.

>>5845096
Now I'm going to have to watch Bound AND Jupiter Ascending.
>>
>>5843552
Were you both beta male losers who didn't get positive attention as males
>>
>>5845096
There were a few lines in Jupiter Ascending that weren't funny, and those were the lines that were intended to be jokes. Somehow nobody told the Wachowskis that their warmed-over jokes about the DMV weren't funny, but the whole thing with the bees was so funny it hurt.
>>
>>5842806
>>5842806

Mental illness.
>>
>the Wachowski brothers have now become the Wachowski sisters

I can't wait to see what their next film will be. Hopefully it's like The Matrix 1, except Neo is Jamie Clayton and Trinity wears a strap on the whole time. That would be GOAT.
>>
>>5845474
>Trinity
>strap-on
>not changing her name to Tripod
>>
>>5845474
That would be a cute way for Jamie and Keanu to bond.
>>
>>5842806
Genetics, man. Genetics. I feel bad for their ancestors. If you've got genetic links to transexuality this strong, your ancestors must have had a bad and guilt-ridden time.
>>
>>5842873
two
>>
>>5843428
the mole's there in the before picture, there's just stubble in the way
>>
>>5843441
considering evidence points to trans being linked to brain chemistry its does make sense for genetics, even in the sense that the mothers genes produced transchildren because of how her body proccess hormones or something. but trans is more than just a social movement, its not anything new and has existed for a very long time in history
>>
They were both feminized by a famous dominatrix they both visit (who Lana later married), just like in my erotic novels
>>
Raiden Quinn and her brother are both trans. maybe there is a tranny gene
>>
>>5845799
Or maybe it's a trendy social movement mixed with anti social mental illness
>>
>>5844895
I'm pretty sure she was supposed to be FtM
>>
>>5845776
They both went to her. Jesus. How more obvious can it get that they are fetishists
>>
KILL
ALL
TRANS
TRENDERS
>>
>>5845837
Trans people aren't particularly anti-social. We get shunned a lot (unless we pass, but only so long as we pass), sure, but by and large we just want to live in the world of social beings as our proper gender, with our proper sex attributes, and to be treated like normal men or women, as appropriate.
>>
>>5845864
It's true; the self-hatred can manifest either as being withdrawn or as being pathologically social and desperate for approval. But in any case, they make pretty lousy friends, because if you don't love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love somebody else?
>>
File: enough.jpg (6 KB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
6 KB, 235x150
>>5845848
>>
>>5845837
Explain how symptoms of aspd match up with gender dysphoria?
>>
>>5846210
they are both fucking crazy
>>
>>5844327
Half the female doms I know are chasers in some degree.
>>
>smiling selfie while yelling "LOOK HOW TRANS I AM!! :DDDD"

I understand that some people have a really hard time passing so they go in for just being "trans", but people who make no real attempt at passing and do it any way make me really suspect. It's just in total contrast to the majority of experiences I see posted here, which tend to follow along a more "I HATE MYSELF MAKE THE PAIN STOP!! :DDDD" route.

I'm just a silly cissy though so what do I know?
>>
File: 1362690504576.jpg (63 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
1362690504576.jpg
63 KB, 447x400
>>5845502
I had a giggle.
>>
>>5846389
She passes in that one though? She mostly looks just old and really uncomfortable

I'm kinda surprised considering she probably just started transitioning
Maybe she was on HRT for a while, but only started the visual/social stuff after Lana tested the waters, because I can't believe tabloids wouldn't find out until now if she publicly crossdressed and stuff

I mean Lana was practically outed already by the time they released a second matrix movie, they denied the rumors, but it wasn't really convincing

>>5846307
Explains just a little bit
>>
>>5846539
>Maybe she was on HRT for a while, but only started the visual/social stuff after Lana tested the waters, because I can't believe tabloids wouldn't find out until now if she publicly crossdressed and stuff
I read an interview in which she explains that she's been transitioning for quite a while now. She's been dealing with tabloid newspapers threatening to out her for about a year.
http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Second-Wachowski-filmmaker-sibling-comes-out-as-trans-/54509.html
>>
>>5844637
>tfw you and your brother identify as ayy lmaos
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38 KB, 305x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38 KB, 305x460
>tfw this makes a cuter girl than you
>>
>>5842874
its in their genes
I think
>>
>>5842806
They're identical twins, right? I think that would make it more likely. It seems unlikely of they weren't, but I don't really know anything about them.
>>
loooooo i still think of them as the "wachowski brothers"
wtf are they going to be the wachowski sisters now
>>
>>5848320
they aren't twins
>>
>>5845864
I am trans you dumb trip. I know exactly how most trans are. Most are crazy. Autism rates are way way way over represented. Same with a bunch of other mental illneses like bpd. And no it's because "society was mean didn't let them be girls ". They are just mentally ill and found some kind of purpose in life or an answer to their agp fetish (like Lana and lilly) so they "transition" and be "trans"
>>
>>5845864
And stop saying "we" like you know anything about anyone's experience besides your own
>>
>>5848587
but that's the tripfags only purpose ;^)
>>
>>5844541
because they have the money to afford to transition whenever they feel like it, along with any necessary surgeries
>>
>>5848584

Norman Spack of Boston's Children Hospital has said that 10% of the trans children that go through the Gender Management Service at the hospital are autistic, and that similar numbers are reported at other programs for helping children transition. It's something that happens, senpai.
>>
>>5842806
Wchowski sisters sounds better than siblings
>>
>>5842806
Trans is the new hollywood meme that's all
Blacks being oppressed, trannies, and successful latinos being called white is hollywood nowadays

I'm honestly not surprised after Call me Caitlyn
Gays are falling out of the oppressed class so they need a new weird lgbt thing
>>
>>5853535

>Transgender people didn't exist until gay people stopped being pressed

Ok then
Also

She was outed so...
>>
>>5853638
That's not what I was implying mate but if you want to take it that way be triggered

What I'm saying is Hollywood is focusing on it now and has made it into a meme like being gay
Gays are falling out of the oppression olympics though so hollywood is replacing them with the next letter in the lgb alphabet... trannies

Expect to see more and more celebs suddenly coming out as transexual or transgender or whatever

>she was outed so...
yeah sure "outed'
I bet you think celebrities don't work with the tabloids too
>>
>>5845034
I thank God every night that I'm only a fag.
>>
>>5845474
>>5845595
10/10

srsly though Sense8 is the best thing they've done since at least V For Vendetta, maybe since the first Matrix
I think TV is where their future lies
>>
>>5853658
>next letter in the lgb alphabet
nah that would be B
>>
>>5853519
umm, but that upsets me and goes against my preconceived views so....basically your dumb
>>
File: h.png (159 KB, 399x315) Image search: [Google]
h.png
159 KB, 399x315
>>5842806
>Okay, so what are the chances that BOTH of them are trans? What's going on here?

Because it's a choice 100%

All of the /lgbt/ MTF idiots that have this massive victim complex are pretty damn stupid.

"Ohhh anon~ I didn't *want* to be a girl! I was born this way!!"

Yeah? Well, things you like/want you learn as you grow up. Being transgender is 100% undoubtedly a choice. It is giving into a fantasy and then creating a massive persecution-complex.

So back to OP:

>what are the chances that BOTH of them are trans?

Well, both of them saw how hip and cool it is, so they hopped on the trans-train.

tl;dr version: transgenderism is not a real medical condition, blah blah blah

>>5843396

this

>>5843406

this

Anyhow, this is basically the reason I find trans people intolerable in normal conversions in real life; they go on and on about their "condition" like it's something legitimate like cancer or something. It's not; it's a lifestyle *you actively sought out and CHOSE* - nobody is forcing you to cross dress or fuck up your body with female hormones, you DECIDED to do that.

/lgbt/ do you really think you didn't DECIDE to be trans? Ridiculous.

"I didn't CHOOSE to wear this red shirt to work today; I was wearing this black shirt, but I was so depressed and shirt-dysphoric that wearing the red shirt gave my life purpose and meaning and happiness. So no, I AM THE VICTIM! Normal people can wear black shirts to work all the time, but I was genetically predisposed to wear this red shirt. I don't really have much of a choice in the matter, I HAVE to wear this red shirt, so I would appreciate a little sympathy and understanding on your part. "
>>
>>5854060
I only transitioned so I would be loved desu. The world is a cold place for males.
>>
File: 1457102404048.jpg (87 KB, 331x375) Image search: [Google]
1457102404048.jpg
87 KB, 331x375
>>5842806
Oh god their poor parents
>>
>>5853675
I think Sense8 had a lot of help from J. Michael Straczynski for it sucess.
>>
>>5854232

O yes their poor parents to have two rich children in addition to their two non-famous children who didn't do anything super-crazy. Rich people have it really hard. :(
>>
>>5846922
>>tfw this makes a cuter girl than you
Off to hang my hairy self I go.
>>
>>5854060
People choose to transition.
People choose to have same sex relationships.
People choose to get married or have kids or not do any of those.
Nobody chooses to have those feelings.
>>
File: 1452890308961.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1452890308961.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>5842934
This is the best post in the thread.
>>
>>5848584
>I am trans you dumb trip.
You're anonymous. You don't magically gain credibility by claiming an identity on 4chan.
>>
>>5854060
It's interesting how people like you make shit up as you go along and back it up with nothing but an emotional tantrum.

You'd think it would get boring making up "facts" to be mad about constantly, but nope. Still going.
>>
>>5843126
>if a group of people are less successful than me, like blacks, it's because I'm genetically superior to them
>if a group of people are more successful than me, like Jews, it's a conspiracy
racists are hilarious
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (25 KB, 528x440) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
25 KB, 528x440
>>5855666
>666
Nuh-uh, I'm onto you.
>>
>>5846922
wow she looks like my high school bully
>>
File: Ben-Whishaw-HD-Wallpapers-5.jpg (253 KB, 1024x1542) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Whishaw-HD-Wallpapers-5.jpg
253 KB, 1024x1542
>>5843145

Ben Whisaw... anyone?
>>
>>5842949
I just read five pages of this garbage and now I'm ready to puke
>>
when I first watched the matrix I thought a lot of it was metafors for transgenderism, but I googled it and no one involved was trans, so I wrote it off as me projecting my own feelings onto the movie. then years later Lana came out.
>>
>>5858350
Hot desu
>>
>>5854279
I thought Sens8 was fucking intolerable with its preachiness. Ironic that the transwoman in it is a stupid cunt whose whole identity is just that she's trans.
>>
>>5858609
I don't see how this works. Where do any of the false reality symbols lead towards trans issues?
>>
A good fuckbuddy of mine is a niece of the Wachowskis. She told me once that (I'm just going to deadname for convenience) Andy was almost violently defensive of Larry and the transition. But he was also uncomfortable with fewer people around, too. I just thought it was interesting trivia, but apparently it was repression. Top kek.

I wonder if the second one decided to transition after I told them that Speed Racer was far better than critics gave it credit for. You know, one of those "Hollywood Bubble" moments.
>>
Obviously the media is pushing cultural marxism.
>>
>>5859348
You see what you look for I guess. She's a trans lesbian hacker, anarchist, security analyst, political blogger, daughter, sibling, etc. but all you seemed to see was that she's trans.

Maybe you're just uncomfortable when trans people assert themselves, defend themselves, and live their lives in the daylight without being ashamed all the time.

>>5859357
There are different elements that may come from the siblings' experience as trans people.

Think about how Neo leads a double-life as the person he truly is and the person he has to pretend to be to survive in the false system of the Matrix. Then, when he's caught, Smith refuses to accept Neo's chosen name or identity in any way except to scornfully condemn and incriminate him for his "alter-ego." They see "Neo" as frivolous, false and silly compared to his official Matrix-assigned identity, Thomas A. Anderson. This identity and expected behavior for his assigned identity is reinforced and policed not only by the intensely rigid Matrix itself, but by the other people hopelessly trapped within it.

The list of subtle and not-so-subtle allusions goes on and on.
>>
>>5859456
I AM trans. The fact that she's into computers just makes her even more of a stereotype, and she's estranged from her family. Don't give me that bullshit. Her very first view on screen is taking an estrogen shot and she runs a trans advocate blog, are you seriously going to pretend like it isn't the biggest, shallowest political pettiness possible? Her politics aren't just politics they're TRANS politics. Her relationship isn't just romantic it's a TRANS romance. It's gross because it's blunt, not because it's tranny.
>>
>>5859456
I would like to see the complete list of allusions because these seem a bit of a stretch. Not groundless, but unconvincing.
>>
>>5859634
>I AM trans.
You ARE anonymous.

>The fact that she's into computers just makes her even more of a stereotype
What should she have been? A waitress? A model? A secretary? A firefighter? Her character fits perfectly into the sensate cluster as the team hacker/coordinator. Trans women also often do go into tech fields in real life, which makes this more of a statistical regularity.

>she's estranged from her family.
A great many trans people are estranged from their families. Trans people make up the majority of homeless queer youth in the U.S., who in turn make up a majority of homeless youth in general. Again, it's not so much a stereotype as it is a reality for many.

>Her very first view on screen is taking an estrogen shot
How is this bad? Trans women who physically transition take estrogen. Furthermore, no one knows what the fuck that injection is if they weren't told Nomi is trans or aren't close with trans people. Most would assume she has a common medical issue like diabetes.

>she runs a trans advocate blog
>Her politics aren't just politics they're TRANS politics.
She's a politically active person in general. Her backstory is that she's an anarchist hacker who went to jail for hacking the government. She just happens to include her identity in her activism because trans rights are also an issue to her.

>Her relationship isn't just romantic it's a TRANS romance.
She is a lesbian trans woman and doesn't hide it, shy away from it, or express shame about it. That's the point.

>It's gross because it's blunt, not because it's tranny.
You don't like it because it makes you uncomfortable to see a trans person who isn't ashamed of themselves or their sexuality.

I have never in my life seen a tv or movie role like this for a trans woman. They're usually cast in some hokey bullshit demeaning role as prostitutes, vapid porn-stars or rape victims "with a surprise" so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about when you say "stereotype."
>>
>>5859645
>I would like to see the complete list of allusions
If you want me to go blow by blow through the whole trilogy you're crazy. But here's a few more.

>In the beginning, Neo's hunt for understanding online from those like him as he's isolated from the rest of the world for how he percieves both himself and the world around him.
>Neo's innate feeling that the system of the Matrix feels wrong for some reason he can't readily explain.
>His resultant massive depression and schizoid behavior due to this.
>Seeking absolute certainty about his identity from others (the Oracle, Morpheus, Cypher, Trinity, etc.) because he's been conditioned by his life in the Matrix to try to quantify the innate, unquantifiable traits of self-acceptance and self-realization.
>The agents of the Matrix see him as little more than a malfunction or a glitch as opposed to a person
>ambiguity and artificiality of gender roles with Trinity, whom Neo assumes is a man from her hacking exploits before meeting her due to his indoctrination into the social gender binary, an artificial system just like the Matrix
>The Matrix constantly attempts to reassert its control over Neo, going so far as to literally silence him during the interrogation by taking his mouth when he dissents and deviates from acceptable parameters
>at points Neo represents Alice from Through the Looking Glass, a woman

It's mostly subtle. The Matrix isn't necessarily about being trans, but to say the trans experience of both siblings hasn't influenced the story in marked ways is a bit unrealistic.

I do find it funny that MRA redpill culture is based on the brainchild of two trans women, though. Especially since the system of the matrix itself seems to be used as a subtle allusion to the patriarchy.
>>
>>5853524
Except there are 4 of them. From what I know only three of them have done screen writing, and two directing and producing.
>>
>>5859736
>more of a statistical regularity
Girls do not talk to like this. Get out you agp comsci leddit hon
>>
>>5859827
>Add to this "blue" pill.
finding out there are others like you, and that you can become who you want to be.

>The flying at the end is symbolic of the liberation one feels at finally being able to to be free of the wrong sex mask and truly be one's self.
>>
the matrix wasnt good
>>
>>5861789
wrong
>>
>>5861795

speed racer is the best thing the wachowskis ever made followed by sense8
>>
>>5861509

The other two are cisters, though.
>>
>>5861798
well those are good too but the matrix is pretty flawless
>>
>>5842882
that's adorbs.
>>
>>5842806
Somewhere between 20% and 30%.
>>
>>5842806
H I D E O U S
I
D
E
O
U
S

Why are celebrity trannies, with millions of dollars to do everything right, come out looking like disgusting fucking trash?
>>
>>5867313
Because you cut yourself on the edge of your bible pages, obviously.
>>
>>5867313

Money's no substitute for time.

>>5867325

How does that indicate they're religious?
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.