[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's a "type" you have that you've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ZkLyYN6.jpg (83 KB, 887x1103) Image search: [Google]
ZkLyYN6.jpg
83 KB, 887x1103
i'm mtf and male-attracted so the first thing that i had to come to terms with as my "type" growing up was men. to me that wasn't totally weird and shameful as long as i was only into very conventionally attractive metrosexuals who weren't especially masculine. so again, after coming to terms with liking guys, i had to deal with the shame of being attracted to traditionally masculine, dominant men. some of my straight friends have teased me for the guys i like -- again, to them it's way more normal and ok to be into metrosexuals with kind of androgynous personalities. liking a guy who's very much a guy is almost like a different, more stigmatized orientation to them.

more specifically, i've dealt with shame related to being attracted towards what might be described as male chauvinism, and a number of male stereotypes that aren't necessarily held in the highest regard by society -- things like playing violent video games, yelling at their tv's when they're watching sports, loving "manly foods" like wings/steak/etc, physically fighting their friends in a playful way.... all of those things turn me on. political correctness is also a huge turn-off -- which was extremely embarrassing for me at first because i'm naturally a pretty pc person who doesn't like to step on anyone's toes. i like it when a guy isn't afraid to say what's on his mind even if it means sometimes coming off as an insensitive brute, although as a general rule i need some amount of sensitivity and a lot of understanding in a relationship for practical reasons.

another thing is i hate shaved chests eughhhhgh

pic unrelated
>>
>>5842655
are you me?

also tell your friends to stop being stupid. 'it's only gay if he's masc' is just sad.
>>
>>5842745
woops i forgot i made this thread lmao
>>
jk i'm not the person who said are you me i'm just lil ol op
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.