[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember me? Sub sissies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.jpg (69 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
69 KB, 800x800
i helped someone on here a few weeks ago who wanted to know how to cum analy. i posted some tips i did on my ex and a few other people thanked me. I was just curious (doubt they will show up again) but if they are on here how did it go and did it help. Would love to hear of progress. (pic is related as i used it for the diagram and i hope it helps them remember)
>>
repost the tips, i would like to.
>>
>>5840924
>>
name of that toy?
>>
I'm not even sure if my anal orgasms count cause I can cum just by shaking my dick so I think all that really happens is between my dick flopping around and the dildo it sets me off. I can even do it while in chastity cages no problem, which kind of ruined that fetish since I figured out how to cum in them in like less than an hour haha
>>
File: 1456970394907.jpg (17 KB, 370x282) Image search: [Google]
1456970394907.jpg
17 KB, 370x282
>>5840924
OP pls repost tips
>>
For those interested the tip was this. Get this realistic dildo (not sure of the name) make sure the head of the dildo is shaped the way the picture shows. The protrusions make it real and make it feel like an actual cock. This will train the ass to open easier for penetration and help make anal orgasm easier as it will become used to the shape and feel. Ride the dildo slowly at first going all the way to the base and al the way off for about 3-4 weeks. This will prepare the ass and open it more for easy pussy play. The once you feel ready do it faster and faster but DO NOT CUM. THIS IS IMPORTANT DO NOT CUM. If you do it will be ruined. You need to deny yourself the orgasm each time you get close. This subconsciously prepares the body to cum analy and for when a real man takes your ass. If you do this it should condition your body to only cum when a man fucks you or you fuck your dildo. I have used this on three now sissy fags with major success. Dont forget another good tip is to shave and dress very feminine, it will lure more men to you and helps the mindset of YOU ARE A FUCK SLUT BIMBO.

If you would like more help or one on one help drop kik names or FB names ill add you.
>>
>>5840924
posted
>>
>>5841101
posted
>>
>>5840933
>>5841107
found it

https://shop-naughty.co.uk/shop/colt-tod-parkers-cock/
>>
>>5841081
Well this is semi good semi bad. Means you truly are a sissy fag in waiting. I'd say buy a cage and fuck a toy it will condition you to not cum by flopping. You'll more or less gain stamina from it but also make u submissive and well a girl. Basically your ass will now be a pussy when this happens and should help with the anal cum and play. Look at my tips to see the exercise.
>>
>>5841118
GG Anon this will help the sissies
>>
>>5841118
Holy shit the cheapest I could find this was $50
Why should I spend $50 on a non-silicone dildo? What benefits does this have over a cheaper rubber one or a silicone one?
>>
>>5841163
the tip i posted explains but basically you want the one that feels the most realistic in the long run itll help condition yourself to be a better sissy and achieve anal climax when you are with a real man
>>
File: 1454949107873.jpg (39 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
1454949107873.jpg
39 KB, 720x539
>>5841170
>implying I'm not a real man who just wants to get fucked in the ass

Yeah I'm just a regular buttslut
Thanks for the tips though
>>
>>5841207
well i mean you'll want a real man to fuck eventually right? Either due to the fact your a sissy cuck or just want something that isn't made of plastic. It goes either way.
>>
>>5841107
letting it completely exit each time?
>>
>>5841107
Literally every time I hear people suggest shaving a little bit of me dies remembering the one time I tried to and got the worst razor burn of my entire life. How the FUCK am I supposed to achieve hair free ass if I can't even get my crotch free of the stuff without burning pain and itching?
>>
File: 1428961803650.gif (522 KB, 610x888) Image search: [Google]
1428961803650.gif
522 KB, 610x888
Hey folks.

I want feel like a sissy fuckslut. I already got the young/feminine/hairless bit down, but the little anal play I've done (with fingers) hasn't done much for me.

What chastity cages are good? Is it feasible to keep a dildo 'in' while you go about your day? Will it feel as good as it sounds like it would?

All important questions
>>
>>5842397
post pics
>>
>>5841107
So hold on, let me make this clear:

Touch your dick but don't cum / only edge to train yourself while you have a cock in your ass, and do this for like, a month? Are you supposed to be touching it while riding the dildo, or should you have it locked in chastity, only cuming/being aroused anally?

> it will lure more men to you and helps the mindset of YOU ARE A FUCK SLUT BIMBO.

Holy shit I came at the prospect of this. I think I have brain problems. Tell me you're in Toronto please, I want to be #4. I'll do anything.
>>
>>5842481
Nooooo, I'm not a slut. Only for bf/master material.
>>
/d/ taught me how.
>>5842494
Basically this.
>>
>>5842562
But yeah, chastity y/n?

Are you allowed to cum after the month is over, so long as you don't touch your cock?
>>
>>5840849
that thing is so realistic wow
>>
>>5840849
Is there another similar product that I can get from amazon or something instead of some sketchy site?

Also, should I get anal beads to keep in all day? Would that help?
>>
>>5842535
then don't post a slutty pic faggot
just a normal one
>>
>>5841107

Hot
>>
File: 1282641119298.gif (493 KB, 192x150) Image search: [Google]
1282641119298.gif
493 KB, 192x150
I'm also hugely into anal.
The one way to get more pleasure is to train your pelvic muscles (kegel) and flex them plus do 'push out' with your abdomen while having your ass filled - which creates more pressure on prostate (notice how moaning feels great, cause it also creates more pressure down there!). Works even with a finger.
But I personally love to relax completely and let the sensation overwhelm me and then moan into the pillow.
Also note that people are not the same especially when it comes to anal, different things work different people. If you start very young you can learn to cum from anal really quickly, otherwise it takes long time to re-learn.
>>
File: 1422379721115.png (172 KB, 344x472) Image search: [Google]
1422379721115.png
172 KB, 344x472
>>5842737
For someone really into anal, can you get anything out of having something in your ass all day? Or is it something that's more mental?

How much training am I going to need to do? Do I need to go cold-turkey on my dick, or do I just edge while masturbating and riding a dildo? Should I try my best to prevent myself from cumming anally? Am I only allowed to touch my dick expressly for training purposes and then I have to cum anally, or can I touch it at the end of the training session?

Seriously, I just need someone to personally train me so I don't have to think so hard about things.

A month or two long training program is going to be torture. Please just dictate the terms, what dildo to use and so forth, this is too hard to think about.

>>5842725
B-but why? It's a public space, I'm just nervous about my image being shared around.
>>
>>5842397
Get more lube! also fingers have rather abrasive skin and they dont feel nice, maybe put condome/latex glove on. Get a dildo.

>Is it feasible to keep a dildo 'in' while you go about your day? Will it feel as good as it sounds like it would?

Nah, get a nice flexible buttplug with thin 'neck' for comfort if you want to wear it going about your day. You wont be able to do anything properly or even think clearly when you are aroused, just trying to do routine home tasks get difficult, it's really exciting. But if you are not aroused it will quickly become rather irritating.

This thread got me really horny duh
>>
>>5842769
> get a nice flexible buttplug with thin 'neck' for comfort if you want to wear it going about your day

Got an example? H-have you done it before? Do you have any recs for dildos I can buy on amazon or somewhere safe?

Shit I'm aroused right now. I want to cum anally already damnit.
>>
>>5842757
Already answered about having something in for a long time period >>5842769

I don't know how long overall, everyone is different.
If you edge then let go and just ride the dildo you will surely jizz, and maybe even without actual orgasm.
It's usually impossible to abstain from cumming for a long time - you will have wet dreams anyway. But try to not fap for ~ week then have an anal session.
>>
>>5842807
I only wear pug at home, I know people go shopping or even to uni with buttplugs, can end in humiliating situations...

I dont use amazon wouldnt help with that, dildo smth like in the op with prominent head and realistic size (cause oversized one tires you quickly, at least it does for me)
>>
>>5842810
I don't care about immediate pleasure, I really just want to train myself to cum from anal stimulation. I don't want to waste all this time and effort without results, and I'm willing to put in plenty of private time.

I just don't know the exact procedure and what I SHOULD be doing to maximize results. Should I fap? Should I restrain from fapping entirely and only do buttplay? Should I do buttplay while masturbating? Should I aim not to orgasm or to hit orgasm with buttplay?
>>
>>5842846
What size? 7"? OP's is 9".

> I know people go shopping or even to uni with buttplugs, can end in humiliating situations...

Oh, in what way?
>>
>>5842886

7" not going to meet "alot" of 9" guys in RL
>>
>>5842183
Unless you have really horrible skin, I'm guessing you've only shaved that one time.. got the horrible razor burn and never tried again.

The first time you shave anything sucks.. doesn't matter who, doesn't matter what. It'll suck and it'll suck for about a week after shaving maybe a week and a half probably not two. Nine times out of ten after that first shave and waiting for the pain to subside ever shave after that is fine (maybe the second shave will suck a bit but no where near as bad as the first).

Also, for me.. I don't shave the same area every day (unless I'm shaving with the grain).. Unless you have a ridiculously sharp razor that is kept ridiculously sharp for every shave.. shaving against the grain everyday isn't gonna do much other than irritate your skin and cut the ever living piss out of it. If you really must shave a particular part of your body everyday and have the most beautifully smooth skin.. try shaving with the grain then across the grain.. some people swear that shaving in that method is as good as shaving against the grain with far less irritation but I haven't bothered to try yet.
>>
>>5842183
you need to get used to it not to mention there are proper ways of hair removal. Look it up google it takes two seconds.
>>
>>5842494
unfortunately no i am in IL. And yes it should be caged
>>
>>5842397
no no you can try that but it will most likely fail train your ass first at home slowly THEN you can ATTEMPT the vibrator in ass all day. That step is more advanced your a beginner start normal.
>>
>>5842698
Well air removal is iffy do not use hair removal product around your clitty it will sting it. Best bet is to google ho to safely shave hair and crotch hair with no razor burn thats wat my old ones did.
>>
Look it is hard to keep up with all the posting plus 4chan isnt really the best place to ask for advice due to the fat i dont get notifications so just sign up for fetlife and find me on there.

My username is HeadmasterJ3021

ask me anything on there if interested.
>>
>>5842153
yes hop off the dildo totally each time n let no cum drip out hold back the orgasim
>>
>>5843611
how do you make sure it doesn't miss each time x_x
>>
File: 1452412409555.png (17 KB, 123x130) Image search: [Google]
1452412409555.png
17 KB, 123x130
After I've done this for a month or so, where can I meet a hot guy that can treat me like the fuck slut I am?

How feminine should I be dressing? Like, skirts? I don't wanna look weird in public =/. But, at the same time I want to be able to seduce a hottie and suck his cock but I don't know how to.

I really wish you were in Toronto, you sound sooo good at your job. Seriously crying about it ;_;.

>>5843611
So, in summary:

> No orgasming for a month aside from wet dreams that you can't control.
> Dick locked in chastity 24/7.
> Anal stimulation only, don't cum to the best of your ability. Edge forever with prostate stimulation.
> Ride the dildo slowly at first, taking it out fully and putting it back in to make sure your ass is ready for a proper cock in the future.
> Do it faster when confidence builds, edge forever.
> One to two months later, find a real man and let yourself cum.
> Feel free to fuck around with vib in the ass or buttplugs all day after that.
> Never take off chastity ever except for cleaning and maintenance.

Correct? Can't wait to try this out. I'm ridiculously aroused just thinking about it.

Still, this is going to take some insane mental focus. How effective are the end results?
>>
sober, drunk, or high, for highest chance of anal orgasm?
>>
>>5843727
Doesn't really matter though if you are wanting to lure a man in be high. Alphas love the spazzed out of their minds fuck sluts.
>>
>>5843704
Well it does take focus and skill. If you want to feminize you need to start with basics id say train your ass like i said and start to shave be smooth and cross dress really get into it and you can become what you desired. Feel free to drop a kik name would love to keep u as a toronto contact n case i get money n go on vacation.
>>
>>5843679
take your time when i say hop off i dont mean hop off and on fast, practice. Slid off it when u are about to bust. Cage yourself also. But slid off and cool it off buy breathing and thinking of how sissy you are and how useless the clitty is. Then hop back on. Doing this and increasing the draw away and speed youll be long stroking like a pro in no time.
>>
>>5843738
> Alphas love the spazzed out of their minds fuck sluts.
Literally the dream. Where do I meet them?

First, ass training. Don't want an alpha to not be able to get in, or for me not to be able to have fun myself.
>>
>>5843755
well you'll wanna def ass train first. But if you wanna meet them MASTER THE ART OF CROSSDRSSING. Trick them no use in getting with a gay alpha trick a straight guy your first time they fuck like champs then go for the alphas that are gay. When youve had both get a bisexual one. We fuck like gods. We know what each sex wants. Practice on all types of men but when you find that bi god, keep him yull never need another cock. Esp if he drugs you up ever so often. its sissy bliss.
>>
Again it is probably easier for you all to ask me questions via my fetlife account. If you want any further questions answered hmu on there this thread wont last too long trust me.

My username on it is HeadmasterJ3021 (Pic Related)
>>
>>5843747
Roger wilco. Will do, I'll probably order a dildo in a few days and it'll take a couple weeks for my fun to begin.

>>5843763
> Esp if he drugs you up ever so often. its sissy bliss.

Oh god oh god this is part of my fetish. What do you typically drug them up with? This is so hot oh god. I'm going to go masturbate brb. It's one of the last times I'll get to do it this way so like, I'll make it count.

>>5843743
> Feel free to drop a kik name would love to keep u as a toronto contact n case i get money n go on vacation.

Would be fucking fantastic if that happened. I'll add you in a bit. Gotta make an account and all that jazz.
>>
>>5843811
usually drug them up on pot but o special occasions coke.
coke is the best to use but if you wanna be in that fuck me im a worthless toy way heroin is best but too dangerous for life and involvement.
>>
>>5843738
> Alphas love the spazzed out of their minds fuck sluts.

How slutty are we talking? I need to know how slutty I need to make myself to attract all those hotties.
>>
>>5841107
>on /v/ we have to deal with video game shills
>on /lgbt/ we have to deal with dildo shills, political shills, hormone shills, lazer removal shills, gay bar shills, pride parade shills...
>>
>>5841107
>do not cum
if that were easy I'd be on my 3rd week of orgasm denial already.
>>
>>5844845
its not even healthy, you'll get severe blueballs esp if you are young and not on skittles
>>
>>5844845
It seems like I lost my chance to ask, what's a good chastity cage for someone with a big dick? Mine is 7.5~8 and I have no idea which one would even fit since I'm a shower (i.e. my dick never really gets smaller than 5 inches)
>>
>>5842183
Veet or Nair. Wax. Shave w cream or exfoliate
>>
>>5844111
Fishnets, make up (your disgression how whorey it looks, heels, lipstick (a must make the lips look hungry for cock) show off the legs make it intising
>>
>>5844906
Probably just go with a cage that fits your cock at its limpest thatll do it
>>
>>5845262
Like i said hair removal cream for every part of your body BUT your boypussy and clitty area. That stuff will burn and ruin you if applied there. Go to google for stratagies as well
>>
Out of curiousity, what happens when you lock a dick in a chastity cage for months? If you took it off could you still get boners? Would you have trained yourself never to get a boner again? Or what?
>>
>>5846852
depends on the chastity, depends on how often you tease the person, depends if you left him out every once in a while for a session of tease and denial...
>>
>>5846852
The tissue loses a bit of its sponginess/elasticity but everything will return to normal. It's not a muscle, it doesn't atrophy.
You still get erect even in chastity cages your erections are just less powerful.
>>
>>5841107
Tabalabaaa
>>
>>5846852
Why would you want to never get boners again, that is an awful life.
>>
>>5853838
True sissies dont need boners, they learn to use their prostates instead
>>
>>5854047
Ok, it just sounds like crazy talk to me. I wish I'd get more boners not less. I really don't get this sissy stuff.
>>
>>5840849
Grindr, seriously.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.