[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice from other MtFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: a7d.jpg (54 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
a7d.jpg
54 KB, 500x600
knowledge and experience needed
i'm not sure where to go from here as far as HRT is concerned. I've been feminizing for 3 years, the idea of going permanently sterile is unacceptable, if my penis shrinks i can appreciate that and if minimal breast tissue grows after a while i could accept that. Primarily I'm looking to redistribute fat, am a smoker take herbal supplements. What kind of anti-androgens and estrogen patch am i looking for specifically.
>>
Well if you don't take any aa at all you won't be sterile, estrogen isn't responsible for that. As far as anti androgens go what really ends up sterilising you is the lack of testosterone. The trouble is taking no aa will make any estrogen you do take pretty useless. Breast growth varies a lot but on lowish dose of E you wont see too much, but most likely some.That means it all pretty much comes down to dose rather than what compound you take. Unfortunately I can't really help there because I'm just mtf so all the way is best for me. Might be a tricky tightrope to walk, especially without proper monitoring.
>>
>>5839968
Temporary sterility is basically inescapable if you take AAs. It appears that bicalutamide may not be able to permanently sterilize you.

If concerned about breasts, obtain SERMs to cycle in to halt and reverse unwanted growth - you probably don't want to take them exclusively, though.

Other than that, most any estradiol is as good as any other estradiol, although different people claim that results changed substantially when moving between formats. Steer clear of conjugated estrogens.
>>
>>5840285
Oh, right.
Stop smoking.
>>
>>5839968
you want to make some woman preggy?

benis in uterus XD :D
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.