[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream last night that I was riding on an airplane to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nj9ukrTK701qmtagno1_1280.jpg (172 KB, 600x908) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj9ukrTK701qmtagno1_1280.jpg
172 KB, 600x908
I had a dream last night that I was riding on an airplane to a weird hospital aquarium place, all the kids around me seemed to be very sick. It was like, a camp for sick kids and I was there too, we were in small cramped rooms with bunk beds. I started fighting people, smashing their heads against the ground. Then I was outside of the aquarium window, from where I was previously looking in. I could hear very vivid singing, that sounded like gospel singing with black women. Then a row of girls came up and stood on the ledge and lifted up their skirts and revealed penises, one of them started peeing a stream out over the grassy rocky hill, I was a ways away watching the spectacle from the front.

This is a dream I had last night. Can anyone help me understand what it means? I feel really disturbed by this dream.
>>
dreams are meaningless
>>
File: 1456938322689.jpg (629 KB, 2500x1870) Image search: [Google]
1456938322689.jpg
629 KB, 2500x1870
>>5835619

pls come to me so we can snuggle and fill pages with dreamshit ;=;
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.