[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lactation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Marx_old.jpg (205 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
Marx_old.jpg
205 KB, 444x593
So my (24MtF) girl friend (26cis) has a bit of a breast feeding fetish. About 4 months ago I decided to start using a breast pump to prompt lactation which has been very successful, a 20min session will produce around 100ml from each breast. When we're together and she's nursing from me its wonderful, we're both so calm and peaceful. She works a pretty high stress job and finds it relaxing.

Not sure why I'm posting this, guess I just wanted to hear other people's thoughts on it.
>>
>>5835547
>Drinking a boy's breast milk
Degenerate fake lesbian
>>
>>5835547
>Not sure why I'm posting this, guess I just wanted to hear other people's thoughts on it.

hey, if you're both fine with it it's not for us to judge lol.
>>
breast milk is a surefire way to transmit hiv
>>
>>5835547
Wait, you're the mtf and she milks you? that's cool. How long have you been on hormones? Breast size?
>>
Sounds like a really cute, intimate way for the two of you to relax. Do you find it hard to maintain your milk supply?
>>
>using tumblr meme word 'cis'
wew lad
>>
>>5835627
it's convenient. it's not like using it has to equate to saying "chek ur privilege cis shitlord"
>>
hawt
>>
>>5835547
This is so fucking hot.
>>
>>5835547

why did it make me hard?
>>
You are a mtf and you feed her milk?
I didnt knew that was possible
>>
Do you take progesterone by any chance OP?
>>
>>5835547
W-why Karl Marx, though pham? Am I missing something? Did he have a lactation fetish?
>>
>>5835672
yes
>>
I'd been on mones for a year when this started (Cypro so no need for progesterone) and I was a 34A but shot up a cup size in about 2 weeks after starting. Getting started was tough, pumped 4 times a day for 20 minutes per breast. Maintaining it is pretty easy. She'll nurse from me twice a day and I'll pump at lunch time. It's the most serene feeling in the world, looking down and seeing her lips suckling on my tits.

Marx because it's the last image I downloaded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.