[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly does FtM sex reassignment surgery suck? I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: profile2.jpg (30 KB, 388x383) Image search: [Google]
profile2.jpg
30 KB, 388x383
How badly does FtM sex reassignment surgery suck? I've heard MtF surgery isn't that bad and that their vaginas are basically the same as those of cis women, but I'm sure that a penis is more complicated than a meat hole to recreate. Does it suck even if you're a bottom?
>>
>>5861517
>How badly does FtM sex reassignment surgery suck?
A lot. I can't post any pics because lolblueboard, but I'm sure if you looked around the internet you could find some.

>I've heard MtF surgery isn't that bad and that their vaginas are basically the same as those of cis women
lolno. It's getting closer, and some surgeons make it pretty close to the real thing, but for most it's still noticeably different.
>>
>>5861517
I would not say that FTM SRS sucks "a lot." I would say that it's a matter of perspective and individual circumstance. Can surgeons create a 100% cis-identical penis? No, but not every trans guy NEEDS a cis-identical penis to alleviate their dysphoria and complete their transition.

Only within the past decade or so have surgeons started figuring out what works best, and are still in the process of developing techniques and technology. Things have started ramping up even more within the past couple of years as more and more trans people get access to surgery. Results are just getting better and better as surgeons do more research and complete more surgeries. There were some ugly years back there but they are by and large behind us (unless you go to a hack surgeon of course).

I want phalloplasty for myself and in my research I've seen a LOT of pictures of phallo dicks. I've seen obviously-botched dicks, I've seen slightly-odd-looking dicks, I've seen very convincing cis-looking dicks. It's a developing technology and results vary a lot depending on surgeon and technique and lots of other factors. But I know that personally speaking I would be very happy to have a dick like (most of) the ones I've seen in my research.

tldr: it's a personal thing that varies from person to person.
>>
>>5861517
>How badly does FtM sex reassignment surgery suck?
Absolutely fucking awful.
Two surgery options, both suck.
First one is the cheaper one, where they make a micropenis out of the clitoris (extended due to testosterone, but still pretty small). It can get hard on its own but it's tiny and can't penetrate shit.
Option two is they take a graft of skin from your arm or thigh and make a big dick with it. They stick a rod in it and put a pump in the balls so you can get hard, but it looks pretty horrifying.
>>
>>5861517
yes
not just the downstairs
but try cover massive chest scars
cis women get breast implants so the mtf scars have an excuse
what fucking excuse can you have for two massive bars under your chest
>>
>>5861517
MtF is worst, you wouldn't do it unless your dysphoria is extreme, it hurts really bad for a year. It also destroys any chance of feeling pleasur down there, many mtf I know almost never use their vagina, they either take it up the pooper or don't have sex at all.

>tldr; keep your dickmeat, girl can have dicks now.
>>
>>5863541
>what fucking excuse can you have for two massive bars under your chest
maybe gynecomastia?
>>
>>5863541
Why do you need to pass with your shirt off? Tons of cis guys never take their shirts off in public. This sounds like an invented problem.
>>
>>5863994
>mtf is worst
nah
>>
>>5863994
Nice try chaser
>>
File: 1457493089832.jpg (90 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1457493089832.jpg
90 KB, 600x663
>>5863994
>it hurts really bad for a year. It also destroys any chance of feeling pleasur down there

Is pic related you by any chance?
>>
File: the world is beautiful.jpg (182 KB, 665x1207) Image search: [Google]
the world is beautiful.jpg
182 KB, 665x1207
>>5863541
I'd wear my scars with honour. Top surgery means freedom.
>>
>>5863994
no dysphoria, but would do it just cuz mum wants me to do it

meh, im pretty much asexual anyways
>>
>>5864222
>No dysphoria
You will have dysphoria if you do that
>>
ITT no one who knows anything about any of the surgeries beyond the common gossip on 4chin

gg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.