[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things we do to deal with dysphoria. Shoob unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 346x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 346x405
ITT: Things we do to deal with dysphoria. Shoob unrelated
>>
>>5834628
take dxm
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 564x564
>>5834628
Shooooooobie
I declare this a qt doggo thread
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 480x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 480x408
>>5834641
>>
>>5834628
Painting can be really nice.
That or setting myself on fire.
>>
Drinking lowers testosterone
>>
>>5834628
i used to paint pretransition, or get so drunk i'd black out. i used to go into a zoned out state and pluck hairs out one by one of my body, it was kinda relaxing. nowadays I binge eat the fattiest foods to give me better curves, play loud music and dance alone in my bedroom, cuddles from my gf, long, hot bubbly baths so i don't have to look at my body. kinda standard teen/girly shit. of course if things are really really bad, i just end up having to sleep.
>>
I sleep with a loaded .38 snub under my bed.
>>
>>5834628
talk with the therapist honestly. first therapist i havent had to sing and dance for because they arent a gatekeeper for me since i got started on hrt a long time ago with letter from another therapist.
>>
>>5834628
Self-harm, ez
>>
>>5834628
I play piano until my fingers bleed (which doesnt take very long cause I cant form calluses)
>>
>Take warm bubble baths
>Watch comfy pajamas
>Netflix
>Eat foods that make me feel good about myself and avoid foods that make me feel bad about myself
>Exercise
>Letting myself feel upset when I feel upset
>Crying when i want to cry
>Getting some fresh air
>Cuddling my dog
>Spending extra time on my makeup and hair
>Wearing what makes me feel comfortable and good about myself
ect
>>
>>5835459
Watch comfy pajams?
FUCK
I meant WATCH netflix and WEAR comfy pajamas*
>>
I draw and cry.
>>
I browse Stormfront and feel good about being white master race
>>
>>5835459
>>5835465

Also, I like writing out my feelings in a journal or talking about it with someone I feel comfortable with.
>>
>>5834698
Source?
>>
File: 1457230651941.jpg (87 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
1457230651941.jpg
87 KB, 970x617
bump
>>
Listening to music on vinyl really lets me just slip out of my own mind. Putting the record on and shit adds a sort of sense of reality though so i don't just waste away
>>
Nothing cause im normal
I crossdress for fun though
>>
>>5840291
>normal
REEEEEEEEE TRANNIES ONLY
>>
>>5840295
I find masturbating to affirm my masculinity cause of all that prolactin
Idk if that would work, but tucking and wearing girls pants/leggings really makes me happy
>>
>>5840316

Huh... maybe sucking on my dick like a little girl would make you even happier?
>>
Drink when I can

Watch bad anime

Sometimes read when I have the attention span

>>5835459
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5840328
Post butt first
I don't care what you are so long as you got a good butt, gurl
>>
Playing videogames helps me by making me think of something else for a while,better than nothing
>>
>>5840328
>Not posting butt
Shameful tvh
>>
>>5840335
>>5840372

Well, I'm not the girl, sweetie.
>>
>>5840332
>REEEEEEEEE

???
>>
>>5840381
I'm just a guy in a skirt, you're the real girl
>>
File: david-brent-dance-o.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
david-brent-dance-o.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Go for a run or watch a funny movie.
>>
>>5840387

I'm not that tranny you were talking to before, bby.
>>
>>5840406
Oh~
>>
File: shibas.jpg (12 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
shibas.jpg
12 KB, 236x248
>>5834628
>"Things we do to deal with dysphoria."
-Look at the bridge of her nose when I get bored of making eye contact and start to drift off.
-Remember to nod and make the appropriate affirmative grunts and noises.
-Get in at least one "how are you feeling now though?", a "what do you want to do?" and if I am at the end of the conversation an "if you want to talk more, then I am willing to listen."

tl;dr I try to feign sincere interest in my roomate's dysphoria to be supportive of her.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.