[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FtM ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I was wondering, every MtF person seems to like either dick, or like genetic girls, and FtM people seem to go for genetic girls or gay guys/MtF girls.. is there anyone who would even date a FtM guy? Maybe it´s just me, but there doesnt seem to be half the interest in FtM guys as there is in MtF.

Would you date a FtM guy?

pic related, hes a good looking FtM guy.
>>
>>5834577
>is there anyone who would even date a FtM guy?
Literally countless people. I'm dating one and he's amazing. Wouldn't trade him for anything.
>>
>>5834577
I would date the hell out of a trans guy.
>>
>>5834582

Well, I was just wondering, I never see like ´chasers´ or anything for FtM people.. don't see a lot about it really. But that's awesome, I wish you and your bf the best :)
>>
>>5834577
Mtf/
i actually prefer them. they're the only people i can relax around
>>
>>5834577
>pic related, hes a good looking FtM guy.
Until you see what's between his legs... FtM is the worst thing you can be, to be honest.
>>
>>5834595
That is completely subjective.
>>
>>5834595

I disagree, and besides, not all FtM guys decide to have surgery. I think the type of surgery where they make a penis which looks like a normal one, which can be like, pumped up, doesnt look all that bad. (there are two types of bottom surgery you can choose from) It's still not advanced enough for me to say I'd want it done though.
>>
File: 1441153974277.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441153974277.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>5834595
I had sex with an ftm furry a few years ago. It was p good because he had at least 5 interchangeable animal cocks, and a perfect body.

where as with men you're kind of stuck with what they already have, and women's bodies are soft and gross.
>>
>>5834610
>interchangeable animal cocks
>>
>>5834577
i can see the fat guy making the photo
>>
>>5834577
Maybe i just like transness or something since now I like Mtfs but i think if i ever wanted to actually date a guy i would go for a Ftm they seem more attractive on average.
>>
File: 1451258733022.png (553 KB, 583x589) Image search: [Google]
1451258733022.png
553 KB, 583x589
>>5834577
I'm a gay dude and i would date a ftm dude. They are the same like real dudes just that they usually have a vagina. And honestly dick or vagina i dont give a fuck as long as it's a boy.
>>
>>5834577
looks like muscly jessie from breaking bad
>>
>>5834577
who looked something like the guy from your pic? Fuck yes.
>>
>>5834590
You don't want to date a chaser anyway, fuck one sure but they're pretty much just in it for the fetish.
>>
>>5834633
Probably just a power-lifter. They get guts.
>>
>>5834577
Totally would. But would an ftm guy want to date me?
>>
>dating a ftm
That'd be a bit too much for me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.