[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, first time here on this board, but need advice on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 381x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 381x800
Hey /lgbt/, first time here on this board, but need advice on a best friend who is likely lesbian.

I haven't talked to her in a long time through the Internet as she is Russian and she often attends Lesbian events around and she dates a girl, while I'm her best friend and I'm here for her at anytime, but when I go to speak to her online, she doesn't have a reply for a week or more.

Is there anything I can do to improve this friendship, or am I better off finding a new LGBT friend? Pic unrelated.
>>
File: hadescoffeecup.jpg (321 KB, 792x825) Image search: [Google]
hadescoffeecup.jpg
321 KB, 792x825
>>5843524

So you discovered your best friend is a lesbian? Congratulations. Welcome to being part of the /lgbt/ community of everyone else.

> Haven't talked to her in a long time as she is Russian...

As Russian, doesn't Russia have a hard lean on people who are LGBT or is there something with American argument over LGBT people residing in Russia?

>Dates a girl, while you are her best friend, willing to speak at anytime, but doesn't reply.

She must be working around the clock for some reason, try looking for a answer and look closely, but don't mention why, try keeping a low profile and be responsible to your /lgbt/ friends you make.

>Can I improve this friendship, or must I find a new one?

Describe more information OP. If you are looking for help to this, best you go on /adv/ for that question rather than here. Enjoy a cup of coffee while you seek your answers.
>>
>>5843769
Russia is slightly better than the Middle East and the notoriously homophobic Asian countries, but not by much.
>>
>>5843890

The travel.state.gov site argued that Russian police and authorities are harder on people who are LGBT... But other countries, I don't know much on those, with the exception on North Korea, if it's a asian country, I hear it's the most strict.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.