[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was reading up on history and found that many great men indulged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg
249 KB, 1200x1200
I was reading up on history and found that many great men indulged in a bit of boipussy, so does this mean the whole trap fetish thing is just the reawakening of an old perversion from the past?
>>
>>5834153
it means that gay4fem is the straight masterrace senpai
>>
>>5834153
Hephaistion was a adult nobleman and a trained warrior. He would have been relatively tall and muscular. He may have shaved, but that doesn't make him a trap or even a femboy.
>>
You'd be better off talking about how Nero replaced his wife with a trap and dressed said trap up like his old wife for the wedding : ^ )
>>
File: bagoa1.jpg.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bagoa1.jpg.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>5834592
I think OP is talking about all the femmed-up eunucks ancient men of power used to indulge in. Such as Bagoas in the case of Alexander (and Darius before him).
>>
>>5834153
People are just being more open about it
>>
In represational hollywood productions homosexuality can only be showed as a feminine man with a masculine man, or a slightly less feminine man with a more feminine man.

Which is why in 300, both Frank Miller in the comics and Zack Snyder in the movie, dared not/could not show the relationship the Spartans had. A masculine man with a masculine man is the most dangerous idea to society.
>>
>>5834799
Wait is that body of the guy in the left considered desirable?
>>
>>5835337
It's from the Alexander movie - it's the guy who played Bagoas in it. We don't know how Bagoas actually looked except that he was of "legendary beauty" and probably looked fem since he was an eunuck.
>>
>>5835336
Why do you say that anon?
>>
>>5834799

Do you remember the one where it was some 13-year-old boy, possibly a noble, and some warrior class guys chased him to a temple and raped him? And I think they decapitated him, and then there was payback I think?

I couldn't find that story last I looked for it.
>>
>>5834153
You should also remember that in some ancient societies, notably Greek and Rome, fucking young boys was acceptable and even encouraged. Young boys would grow up to be manly men and the cycle would continue. Samurais in Japan would do this too. They'd fuck prepubescent boys or boys who still retained their androgynous looks before T wrecked them.

So yes, gay men have a history of pedophilia.
>>
>>5835336
Frank Miller was writing LGB and T characters way back in the 80s, and took a LOT of heat from the ultra christfags back then for his choice to include them. He's got enough of a history background to know. It's clearly a stylistic choice. He wanted a larger than life heroic epic, with little to no romantic love in it at all.
>>
>>5837325
None of those were 'gay' in any sense. They were basically straight men who engaged in rites of passage that happened to include bisexual elements.
>>
>>5837325
>You should also remember that in some ancient societies, notably Greek and Rome, fucking young boys was acceptable and even encouraged. Young boys would grow up to be manly men and the cycle would continue. Samurais in Japan would do this too. They'd fuck prepubescent boys or boys who still retained their androgynous looks before T wrecked them.
>So yes, gay men have a history of pedophilia.

The age of consent in Delaware in the late 1800s was 9. The original Greek pederasts generally went for somewhere between 12 and 18 or 19, and were predominantly ephebophiles who waited until right after T had begun to "wreck" boys before they'd start on them. Classical pederasts generally at least have the edge of explicitly waiting until after puberty - more scrupulous than hundreds (thousands?) of years of straight people who came after in many societies and made customs and laws.
>>
>>5837333

Plus, the Spartans actually held resentment towards the parts of Roman society which regularly engaged in pederasty. It wasn't all of Rome that did it.

>>5837369

I'd dispute that - those societies made social exceptions for pederasty on account of age-related status. They weren't modern gay relationships/exclusively gay, but there definitely was a gay aspect that might not have been bisexual under different circumstances.
>>
>>5837396
>that might not have been bisexual under different circumstances

People who were uniquely or even more attracted to the same sex would have been a minority back then as they are now. Also there seems to have been a homosexual/homoromantic element in many relationships despite age difference.

I just think they were more comfortable with all facets of male sexuality, just like we're more comfortable with all facets of female sexuality.
>>
It never went away. Google bacha bazi.
>>
>>5837464
>I just think they were more comfortable with all facets of male sexuality

But that's not totally true. Compared to maybe 70 years ago, maybe, but non-pederastic male/male relations in these societies were usually more taboo. Where pederasty was acceptable, homosexuality without age disparity frequently wasn't.
>>
>>5837479

There also are some other interesting tidbits in the span of time between the Greek academics and the remnants of dancing boys. King James, for instance, had a relationship like this as a young man (and there may be more as well as some his sons had that I'm neglecting), and later went on to really, really emphasize the Christian "no lying with men" thing and crack down on it more than his kingdom had previously done.
>>
>>5837369
you'd have to be a fool to not think that a lot of gay men pretending to be straight were indulging themselves the same as straight men while fucking those boys.
>>
>>5837531
Both you and Pneumonic seem to have missed the point. Look at what I was responding to

>So yes, gay men have a history of pedophilia.

The point is that this wasn't a 'gay' practice in those societies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.