[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady Gaga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: f36e3ceb000f29d44c8a2f68.jpg (94 KB, 623x769) Image search: [Google]
f36e3ceb000f29d44c8a2f68.jpg
94 KB, 623x769
Do you like her?
>>
>>5834111
Yasss
>>
>>5834181
You make me want to shoot up a school
>>
>>5834111
I like her when she covers someone else's songs because she can sing.

But I find her own songs to be boring and/or stupid.

Also her rendition to david bowie was awful.
>>
No

I like the taste of cock, not shit music
>>
>>5834181
lmao
>>
For me she's way too much, like a cloying perfume, but I'm not about to go on about degeneracy because of her.

OP, if you like her post some of her better music I guess.
>>
>>5834111
No, I can't wait for her to OD
>>
I actually do, she is my guilty pleasure.
>>
she's great
>>
no... bullshit aside her whole artistry is sophomoric and pretentious... not to mention derivative. she can sing and (apparently) act but you can definitely tell she went to art school and you shouldn't be able to.
>>
File: 1.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>>5834887
Born This Way is an amazing album
>>
No. Not one bit.
>>
>>5834111
Why does this hag attract all manner of fags and sjws?
>>
>>5834111
I don't dislike her, but I do dislike her music. It's not my style.
>>
File: tumblr_nc33v89Vpu1tqgtb5o1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc33v89Vpu1tqgtb5o1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x230
>>
I like her music and I like some of the things she does but I don't really like /her/.
>>
Of course i love her. She's my mama monster. Rawr!
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-25[1].jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-25[1].jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>> In an interview with Rolling Stone, she spoke about how her boyfriends tended to react to her bisexuality, saying "The fact that I'm into women, they're all intimidated by it. It makes them uncomfortable. They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm happy with just you'."

Read: bisexuals all want to have threesomes and you can't be in a relationship with one unless you're into that

thanks for representing me
>>
>>5836816
>bisexuals all want to have threesomes and you can't be in a relationship with one unless you're into that

But that's what her bfs said, not her.
>>
File: biscum.jpg (38 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
biscum.jpg
38 KB, 359x398
>>5836816
You're only giving us more ammunition for the biscum threads, anon.

Still, self-loathing bis are kinda cute.
>>
>>5834111
Gaga is crazy talented and I will always love her <3 yassss slay momma

Many people only enjoy her jazz/traditional music and avoid her pop stuff, which I can respect. I personally do like dance/pop music so I enjoy pretty much all her work.

If you don't like jazz, dance, or pop music, and only like stuffy Real Music, here is Gaga singing a medley from The Sound of Music. No frills. No crazy. Backed by an orchestra. If you think she's just another vapid pop sensation/gay icon, or that she can only do silly catchy simple pop songs, go ahead and take a gander at this. Bitch trained for months to hit Julie Andrews' legendary vocal register.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdqYmSf6tiE
>>
>>5834342
Pretty much this.
>>
>>5836816
You can let her represent bisexuals or not. Anyone that actually thinks she represents all bis are dumb.
>>
I hate her because YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SO FIERCE faggots that like her.
>>
>>5836881
Basically what I was saying. She has a great voice and when she sings good songs, she's quite enjoyable.

But most of her own songs are pretty bad imo
>>
>>5834111
Yasss
>>
I like her but to me her music is only okay
>>
>>5834111
Lana Del Rey is far better in my opinion
>>
I like her music, dont follow her career or person but her music is really cool, i've ignored it by years and recently I was listening it better and really liked

cis fem tho
>>
Not only are her "yaaaasss slay" fans shit, but her whole persona is shit. She claims she's "for the outcasts" or some shit like that when she makes shallow Top 40 music. If you were a fucking "outcast" you'd probably not give a shit about radio pop.
>>
she became irrelevant in the last few years, now she's so desperate she's relying on rape sympathy
>>
>>5834111
she's alright
>>
>>5837811
Are you suggesting that outcasts are necessarily a part of the alt music scene?
>>
>>5838569
I think >>5837811 is claiming that if you make mainstream music, you are not an outcast. so it would follow that outcasts either don't make music or make only alt music
>>
>>5837830
she was actually raped. she's spoken about this many times.
>>
>>5838963
sure she was bud
>>
>>5834111
I adore her
>>
>>5834111
I would let her fart in my face
>>
>>5834867
lel
>>
shes an old meme
>>
File: 1456644573561.webm (532 KB, 864x490) Image search: [Google]
1456644573561.webm
532 KB, 864x490
>>5834111
>>
A legend
Her best song: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cf72ljWJqAY
>>
>>5846687
she can't resist the leo dick
>>
>>5836881
>Many people only enjoy her jazz/traditional music and avoid her pop stuff, which I can respect.
>If you don't like jazz, dance, or pop music, and only like stuffy Real Music

get the fuck out
>>
>>5836816
What if the guys really aren't into threesomes? I mean contrary to popular belief not all men want a threesome.
>>
>>5836102
No.
>>
File: 1456653737951.jpg (73 KB, 417x732) Image search: [Google]
1456653737951.jpg
73 KB, 417x732
Burn her down pls
>>
>>5846894
Oh I'm sorry

If you only deign to allow your delicate sensibilities to be tickled by the music of such distinguished composers as Bach and Mozart, then perhaps thinking about modern artists of any kind is not for you.

However, should you allow your facade of haute couture to fall about your feet, you may discover that highly talented artists exist even among the common rabble of "pop" music, whatever that means. While associating with the hoi polloi by sharing their culture disgusts me as much as it does you, recognizing talent where it exists is a large part of appreciating fine art.

De gustibus non erat disputandum, however, and you may find that my recommendations are not to your liking. In this case, I must politely and with much regret encourage you to find a bottle of bleach and pour a healthy serving into your expensive Chardonnay.
>>
Well she's basicly Madonna No. 3
My boyfriend loves her, so sometimes I have to listen to her music.
I think it's the same pseudo-antichrist-bullshit again and again. But desu a few of her lines and rhytms are catchy.
>>
I didn't until I saw her perform with Tony Bennett.
>>
>>5846992
that's the whole point. it perpetuates the stereotype that bi = poly
>>
I like Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way and Applause but hate pretty much all of her other singles. Her Bowie tribute was embarrassing.

Sorry, typo. I meant to say yaaaaasss of course hunty
>>
>>5852955
>implying it doesn't
>>
irrelevant
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1500x1736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1500x1736
it's either hit or miss with her. things went downhill after the Fame Monster in my opinion. Artpop was a bad idea and a boring album. I don't know if her career can recover, but I want it to.
>>
>>5853029
>I don't know if her career can recover
I think she knows how bad Artpop was and hasn't really "tried" again for a reason. She's done all this other stuff with Tony Bennett, the Grammys & Oscars, the Superbowl, etc. to prove she doesn't need the old pop gimmick. But I think when the time is right she'll have a return to form on par with the Fame Monster.
>>
>>5853029
What's wrong with her eyes?
>>
>>5853119
it was clearly a mismanaged venture, which was partially her falt, and partially just bad luck. At that stage in her career she thought she was on top of the world, and didn't give enough credit to the people that made her a brand. She fired them all and tried to do everything herself, but editing is not her strong point. The whole album was so bloated and disorganized and frankly, cheap. She seemed exhausted, which is understandable seeing as she used up just about every single visual pop refrence and gimmick during her rise to fame. It might have been wiser and more sustainable to have spread those themes out more. I think her next album's sucess will depend on how willing she is to work with people and take their advice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5db2sy3ZSc

/thread
>>
File: YASSSSS.jpg (42 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
YASSSSS.jpg
42 KB, 478x478
>>5853737
>tfw Patrice is dead and Gaga is still Queen
SLAAAAAY MAMAAAAA
>>
>>5834111

She's one of my guilty pleasures.
>>
Yes, I never got on the hate bandwagon.
>>
>>5858020
if you're gay and you hate gaga, you hate yourself
>>
>>5858022
I hate her because she's an attention whore slag
>>
>>5836116

I guess she stands out as a freak who makes freakishness cool and explicitly talks about that? Such people like those things I think.

I'm not a fag or SJW but I'd like it myself if she would make interesting music.
>>
>>5850126

you don't have to go to Bach to make this lady sound bland

if you want a reference within pop music you could use the Beatles, Michael Jackson, Radiohead, etc.

plenty of good musicians are critically respected AND popularly appreciated--and Lady Gaga is not in that league, because however excellent or inspired her image-making may be, her music is generic
>>
>>5858691
Only because she wrote all the songs for other pop stars for years before. Her weird nudisco sound definitely isn't typical.
>>
>>5858740

got a link to a song of hers that isn't generic-sounding? I kinda want to like her but I probably never will
>>
>>5858952
not him, but I kinda like some of her stuff from before she became lady gaga. Still pretty generic, but not as tryhard as her newer stuff is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWKhNIZ1l4
>>
>>5858989

wow that one takes a turn, I like the weird bit in it anyway

wouldn't choose to listen to the whole song again though
>>
Artpop wasn't that bad, but everything else is generic pop.
>>
>>5862448

>tfw artpop is my favorite of her albums and all the peasant scum hates it
>>
>>5834111
The Fame was sick.
The Fame Monster was sick.
Born this Way was decent at best and pandering at worst.
Haven't given two shits about anything else. (Not that she's made nuch else)
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.