[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pansexuality/coming out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: pan.png (424 KB, 1274x1291) Image search: [Google]
pan.png
424 KB, 1274x1291
I'm pansexual. A part of the LGBTQ+ spetrum. I'm still pretty young and haven't told anyone. Being from a mostly christian family,coming out probably would not go exactly smooth. Telling this to friends would be probably much easier, unless their "GOD HATES FAGS" christian instincts kick in and they flip their shit. Any tips for coming out/explaining what pansexuality is? (Danguses from /b don't ruin this thread)
>>
Try starting with a non-meme sexuality.
>>
>telling people you're pan

Why even fucking bother? If you're gonna come out at all (no reason to unless you're trans) then at least say you're bi and not some shitty snowflake stuff.
>>
What if I told you that you don't need to come out at all to any of these people?
>>
>>5833463
Candance?
>>
>>5833463
Say you're bi, and explain that you're likely to find a woman later in life
>>
You're a fucking faggot, delete your tumblr account and stop pretending "pansexual" is a thing that exists.
>>
Assuming this isn't bait
>there's no such thing as being pan you're just bi and I doubt that
>"GOD HATES FAGS" Christians don't actually exist you that's Jew propaganda and you have a persecution complex
>"still pretty young" and needing to come out to your family. Yeah you're underage

If you want to be affirmed in your mental illness please go back to tumblr
>>
>>5833463
you're bi
>>
>>5833463
I still don't understand the distinction from bi. Are you just being inclusive about trans and intersex people? Because if so, "bi" is general enough. It's not a perfect fit but neither is "gay" or "straight" to describe people who are those things.
>>
>>5838007
OP needs to Tumblr but bitch, those "we hang queers from a tree"/" if you're gay I'll break your arm" inbred shit exists

Nigger don't tell me it doesn't because my dad was co-pastor for a church in Arizona. I was raised in that shit.
>>
>>5838065
it actively excludes them and others them.

If I was single I'd have this badge, so someone could come up and say 'omg you're pansexual too?' and i could say 'nah i'm bi, but i don't have sex with pansexuals'
>>
>>5833463
Nobody cares
>>
>>5838065
Pan means attracted to all genders (i.e. demigirl, neutrois, proxvir, etc) not just male or female. Trans people are still of whatever gender they identify as, so dating binary trans people doesn't make you pan.
>>
>>5838205
>proxvir
wow i googled that and other people on the internet also made that up

what is it supposed to mean
>>
>>5838220
>Proxvir- A masculine gender similar to ‘boy’, but on a separate plane and off to itself.

>Juxera- A feminine gender similar to ‘girl’, but on a separate plane and off to itself.

haha wtf okay
>>
File: genders.png (9 KB, 1016x672) Image search: [Google]
genders.png
9 KB, 1016x672
>>5838226
Here's my understanding of how it works.
>>
File: 1457406118787.png (14 KB, 1016x672) Image search: [Google]
1457406118787.png
14 KB, 1016x672
>>5838243
i consider my gender to be more along where ive marked, at all points along the curve simultaneously, like a subatomic particle
>>
>>5838273
hahahah lol
>>
>>5838273
You sound like a genderfluid person suffering from internalized misogyny, but what's with the green peppers?
>>
>>5838363
i feel my gender may be connected to them, i have memories of childhood experiences with them id rather not talk about
>>
>>5838273
>>5838243
>>5838226
>>5838220
You people should all be shot and then thrown from a cliff.

Sincerely, a faggot .
>>
Wow, thanks guise. I think I'll just go choke on a sandwich. A pink, yellow and blue sandwich. I'll go back to the tumblr account I don't have. I've finally realized this whole time I was a gay fish.
sincerely,
Plate-fucker
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.