[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Crossdress often >Enjoy being both a man and a woman >Constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: tmp_24617-CBGY9242426353460.jpg (566 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24617-CBGY9242426353460.jpg
566 KB, 1200x1200
>Crossdress often
>Enjoy being both a man and a woman
>Constantly berated by trannies telling me i need to transition
>They tell me even if I tell them I'm okay with being male
Why do trannies do this
>>
>>5833165
Wish I knew. Glad femboys are getting more vocal about being on hormones and having no intention to transition socially.
>>
>>5833165
just a critical observation, old hons are usually chasers. they masturbate to the idea of femisation of themselves or others. don't play into them
>>
>>5833179
Why? If it goes on you'll all the cute twinks will end up physically becoming like transgirls and there won't be any real boys left.
>>
>>5833165
because trans people tend to be scared and lonely on some level; any tiny shred of self-acceptance we scrape together is amazing and wonderful compared to dysphoria, making them all the more desperate to share what little happiness they have. Being trans isn't a thing that most people relate to, so they see you and hope that maybe they can lead somebody else to the same understanding they have.
>>
>>5833382
I guess that makes sense, but the pushing for transitioning really sours my opinion of any tranny I meet
The hypocrisy I meet with the "all genders are allowed" but then met with "no you're this gender" is infuriating, even ignoring the bullying for being a right wing libertarian
>>
>>5833413
don't hang out with the ones who beg for pity to justify their strange behaviors. people who leech attention off dyphoria status.

there are those who actually live their lives and really couldn't care less about how others dress. don't let 4chans honfest keep u sour
>>
>>5833165
As a trans person I'm against anyone transitioning unless they actually have dysphoria.
What clothes you enjoy wearing has no bearing when it comes to your gender/sex. You do you OP.
>>
>>5833413
>androgynous right-wing libertarian who dresses femininely

You basically sound like my dream partner OP....
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you? bootcut jeans? seriously??
>>
>>5833280
their loss
>>
>>5833805
hon detected
>>
>>5833165
cause projection

they think you are like them and need to transition to feel better
>>
>>5833280
Hardly. There are still, and will continue to be, fem guys that don't feel uncomfortable with their masculinity. For the others, though, it's cruel to force their bodies to change and grow in ways that hurt them, even as it's cruel to demand they subscribe to an identity that doesn't represent them if they would reject that change. Them being "real" boys is apart from any male or female sex attributes they may or may not possess.
>>
>>5833479

>gender

but its all about sex, as in hard cocks fucking wet holes, or people jerking off to feminine bodies dressed up sluty, twinks feeling appreciated by recieving male atention or actualy being attractive enough to get 'straight' cock, not much else, fembois and traps know this, gender has nothing at all to do with any of it, people dont need to 'identify' to simply fuck or show off, and hormones are and have always been just a radical form of cosmetics
>>
>>5834055
hrt breaks dick,
limp dicks are bad desu
>>
>>5833165
I have no idea. Degenerate tranny here. You do you <3
>>
>>5834208
Only if they dont use the dick and fail to take breaks from hrt.
>>
>>5834208
Sterility is a likelihood, yes. But it takes some serious neglect to "break dick". I mean, it's not uncommon with we girls, but presumably the boys take better care of penis.
>>
>>5834209
how much sex do you have per say a week
don't mean to be rude
>>
>>5833706
I'm not androgynous as a guy, tyvm
>>
>>5833413
Not a tranny, but if you and the other femboys are taking hormones for the sale of being pretty, then doesn't that make you trannies?
>>
File: CMypw65WwAABP9O.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CMypw65WwAABP9O.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>5834208
Doesn't if you stay fit, femgen doesn't have that prob.

And the alternative to meds is turning into a flouncing fat fucker like Croacker did.
>>
Hons are incredibly focused on clothing, makeup and mannerisms. Accepting that you can do all those things without being a woman would shatter their fragile self-image.
>>
File: 1454871862354.jpg (25 KB, 499x396) Image search: [Google]
1454871862354.jpg
25 KB, 499x396
>>5834826
Chris Crocker is a retard.
>>
>>5834812
I'm not on fucking hormones, this is what I mean by "trannies trying to, force transitioning on me"
Just because I like dressing like a girl does not mean I dont also like dressing like a guy too
>>
>>5834856

AT the end of the day, who you choose to sleep with, what you choose to dress like and what you choose to act like are completely up to the individual. This is why serial killers still get executed in Texas regardless of whether there is some underlying psychological problem with their brains.

Point is- you can do whatever you want to do with yourself. It's your life afterall. Just don't go around pretending you have some new exotic gender that causes you to act in the way that you do.
>>
>>5834856
Only, that was not a case of us trying to force it on you. Rather, it was someone belonging to neither group coming to an assumption based on ignorance about both groups that you've tried to wedge into your victim narrative.
>>
>>5834894
>Ignorance from both parties
>Somehow that means I'm in a victim narrative
The projection though
I'm just annoyed at being lumped with trannies all the time, and I hate them cause of that
>>
>>5834901
Yes, you've placed yourself as the victim of "big trans" trying to force transition on you. Aside from some trolls on 4chan and some wannabe-Allies, if this has happened to you then you are leading a very exciting life.

Get over it, because being oppressed by trans women is not going to get you sympathy unless you're sitting in Cathy Brennan's lap.
>>
File: stop.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
>>5834901
>don't want to be lumped in with trannies
bruh you wear makeup and heels, you are a fucking tranny in denial, if that op pic is you then you pass but go ahead and fuck that up when you let testosterone fuck your body up.
>>
>>5834912
See>>5834916

I don't exactly encounter it irl because I don't hang around trannies ( because I hate them ), but here on 4chan they're literally cancer
>>
>>5834925
you are cancer, you posted a pic fishing for compliments knowing full well most trans girls don't pass that well, then you slam them for whatever reason just to troll.
This is a troll thread and you are the cancer, if not you wouldn't have posted a picture of yourself.
>>
>>5834940
>Implying I'd share a pic of myself on a Myanmanese Thatcher forum
It is you who are the cancer, I'm just trying to understand why trannies feel the need to force their shitty meme on me
>>
>>5834996
So then the op pic isn't you dressed as a woman. Okay then false alarm, you don't pass, whew.
>>
>>5833165
Simple Equation: If you don't take pills, you won't pass as you age. Even if you do now. If you DO take hormone pills, you're transgender. That's really that simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
>>5834856
Idiot, I'm speaking from femgen. I'm a man not a tranny. Spiro taking doesn't make you a tranny either when that's an anti-acne med. I just would rather not become a hairy caveman if I can help it.

You're insisting that people who rig the dice to ensure they stay effeminate twinks are all really trannies and have to be ones.

You've made a mockery of your original points, brainless.
>>
>>5835101
Anyone who rejects glorious testosterone is not a man
Femboys are basically as bad as trannies, but they're delusional about not being trannies even with their cone tits
>>
>>5835128
Have a dick, don't actually want to be a girl, say I'm a guy and I think guy clothes are cool, I can't be a tranny.

Keep showing your hypocrisy by telling others you know what they are.
>>
>>5835132
it's like they can never be happy

trans people are not actually the opposite gender, but femboys are not actually men

like, you cant win. Stupid is undefeatable
>>
>>5835132
Actually, that makes sense
Nobody understands anyone else since we all have skewed understandings that stem only from our own experiences
This is why the T part of LGBT is so fucked, we need a different movement entirely
>>
>>5833165
>TFW I'll never pass this well
>>
>>5835132
>don't actually want to be a girl, say I'm a guy
the thing is that i question the validity of these statements. denial can go deep and go strange ways. transitioning socially can be very scary and by insisting to yourself that you aren't trans while taking hormones you can avoid facing your fear of coming out. that fear can override the dislike of considering yourself male. also internalized shame could result in "at least i am not that degenerate to call myself a girl".
having said that i honestly don't think every femboy that takes hormones is in denial and i do think they can truly identify as a boy still. but in my uneducated opinion i there are many more femboys in denial than those that are not.
>>
>>5835368
>i there
*think
>>
>>5835363
That's a cisgirl.
>>
>>5835368
How about we have a better movement for the T, since its way too broad for such a diverse group
How about "ARGNT", standing for "Andro Recidivare Gyne Non Traditionalist", pronounced "Argent"
Basically means any born male who partakes in feminine things. It excludes sexuality, and it's not as exclusive as "transgender"
It's pretty cringe but it's catchy and I'm gonna push it hard
>>
>>5835375
http://www.faithdabrooke.com/2015_11_01_archive.html
Actually it's a tranny
>>
>>5835417
>Basically means any born male who partakes in feminine things.
that's way to broad. only the manliest man wouldn't fit into this. also you'd completely exclude ftms.
>>
>>5835434
>Implying ftm's have problems and don't pass after a year of T
Also that's a broad definition, the meaning of the name is literally "Male regressing (to) Female" and while that might sound offensive it makes sense since everyone was female before they became male in the womb
>>
>>5835455
idk. i don't like change. but good luck, maybe its just me.
>>
>>5833165
>Fapping to this bitch ten years ago.

You millenials have it easy, can't throw a rock without hitting a cute trap or femboy.

*grumble* *grumble*
>>
>>5835430
So basically this is kind of what I've begun moving towards as of late. Thought I was a tranny, put off transitioning, started to just crossdress more within the past year and realized that it was good enough for me. Still debating on going on a low dose of hormones to help me with this though.
>>
i loved dressing as a girl, it was freedom and just down right fun. Im going to school now and live with my mom so not much is going one with that.
>>
>>5837691
Tbh dresses/skirts are overrated, I like leggings and tights more
>>
>>5837978
yeah but dresses and skirts are more fem sooo
>>
>>5837978
>>5838698
why not
just wear both at the same time?
>>
>>5839316
You get a promotion
>>
>>5834242
Once a week at most. Two or three times a month usually.
>>
>>5840141
Tranny get out of my cros dressing thread reeeeee
>>
>>5840151
kek
>>
>>5833805
Not op but I saw this pic on rebbit, supposedly some user back in the early 2000s or something
>>
>>5833165
Because Misery loves company and sees herself in anything similar. You dress in girls clothes and enjoy being treated as a woman. Because Misery loves company so much she latches onto this and tries to bring into the fold. Reality is you don't suffer. You simply have a queer hobby. They continue to tell you to do it because Misery doesn't like it when people she thinks should suffer with her aren't.
>>
File: some people call me a slut.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
some people call me a slut.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
people understand themselves the best. im totally bi and gays are constantly telling me ill grow out of it and get a bf or gf and stick with one sex.
at the same time i dont understand or believe peope could be compleately 100% gay or str8. i just dont believe it lol.
i also crossdress very often, wqouldnt ever wanna chop my dick off tho. i like puttin it in things too much. but ill still rock a gaff whenever i want.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.