[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe it is possible for a straight guy to date another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1452207283764.jpg (62 KB, 554x390) Image search: [Google]
1452207283764.jpg
62 KB, 554x390
Do you believe it is possible for a straight guy to date another man?

I am 26 year old virgin and my only friend just confessed to me. I have never felt loved in my life before not by my parents or anyone else. I am not sexually attracted to him but looking at his kind face i could kiss him.
>>
>>5830698
Nah, it won't work. I once gave a try to a guy I was not attracted too because I too felt deprived of love, and I only ended up hurting him because I wanted him to love me while I couldn't love him back.
>>
>>5830698
>26 year old virgin
>... but looking at his kind face i could kiss him.
You sure you're straight? Or have you simply assumed you're straight because it's the 'default' setting?
>>
>>5830698

No, no, anon. You're doing this all wrong. You're the straight male- the dominant partner, he has to change for you, not the other way around. Tell him you're going to make him take estrogen and anti-androgens, and he's going to play a pretty girl for you, and that will be the only way you will fuck him the way he wants you to. Even if he doesn't want to do it, he'll do it anyway because every gay boy dreams of the perfect dominance of the heterosexual male. They fetishize this dream. Even if he can't be with you as a man, he will take being with you, a strong, straight male, as a woman, over being alone.
>>
File: the-grinch-step-last.jpg (62 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
the-grinch-step-last.jpg
62 KB, 300x388
I thought that also but than I smelled his straight man poo and changed my world forever.
>>
>>5830698
>I could kiss him
wat?
>>
>>5830698
Suck his dick see what happens.
>>
>>5832978
nice meme

>>5833865
could work
>>
>>5830698
I say give it a go, if you really lke him and think you could kiss him. You sound like you have feelings for him as well, even if they are not sexual ones.
>>
>>5830698
Try it. Assumingly he's not a little pussy and he can handle you giving up if it doesn't work.
>>
>>5830698
French kiss his asshole
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.