[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz believes all gays should be killed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: TRUMP.jpg (22 KB, 487x242) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
22 KB, 487x242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

Thoughts /lgbt/?

Vote for TRUMP!
>>
>>5830363
>Thoughts /lgbt/?
Death is certain.
>>
>>5830363
>Cruz
Trump castrated him in the bible belt and Nevada. Based Trump will make lgbt great again with his New York values.
>>
Ted Cruz is who caitlyn jenner is voting for. Why is she so full of hate for the gays?
>>
>>5830363
Trump is an idiot still. I wish America came up with a political system where every election doesn't come down to picking which rope you'd like to hang yourself with.
>>
>>5830411
>caitlyn
Bruce you mean. He's just some psycho old man who killed a woman, got away via conections and now thinks he can preach on others. Don't insult the trannies by calling Bruce a her.
>>
Are you surprised?
Because I'm not surprised.
>>
>>5830418

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/a-man-was-being-beaten-to-death-with-a-bat-then-trumps-limo-rolls-by/

No other candidate would of done what he did to help a guy (possibly gay guy) getting beat by a baseball bat.
>>
>>5830363
>Vote for TRUMP!
I'd love to have Bernie as president but if I have to choose between Clinton and Trump I'm going for Trump. Hillary is just a Republican in a donkey costume and if I have to vote GOP then I'm going with the one that's destroying them from the inside. Plus it would be nice to have another gay friendly president.
>>
>>5830424
eh... As a trans, as much as I despise Jenner and am predicting detrans in like 5 or 6 years, I still call her "she" on principle. Like even if Pol Pot transitioned, I still wouldn't misgender Paula Pot.
(yes I know in khmer the family name goes first but pol pot wasnt a real name anyway so leave me alone)
>>
>>5830363
trump would totally make an excellent sassy drag
>>
>>5830424
This, all that that bastard did was put another blatant stereotype in the media, it may as well have been Mrs Garrison incarnate. Let's not mention the fact that his whole family makes a living off of drama/controversy just to get themselves into magazines. Any idea how much Bruce has made off of this crap? Hell probably did it just for that, he'll detrans in a few years, millions and millions of dollars richer, and probably go on to preach against trans people, because why not, it'll get him into a magazine
>>
>>5830363
vote for Bernie! what is wrong with you?
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>5830516
>I'd love to have Bernie
>>
>>5832606
Most people only meet hons so it is an accurate portrayal
>>
>>5832677
>only notice hons
Ftfy, you never notice the ones who pass because well, that's the point
>>
File: 1432615792997.jpg (40 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1432615792997.jpg
40 KB, 640x634
>>5830363
You fucked me up, OP.
>talking to my mom about this video.
>"so if Cruz gets elected he'll just end up deporting all gay people"
>"hell, I'd rather vote for Trump than this idiot. at least he'd deport the mexicans instead of me."
>instead of me
>let slip I am gay
>awkward silence of a second
>no reaction
I hope she wasn't paying much attention...
>>
>the gays
>the trannies

I fucking hate this place
>>
File: ireallydo.jpg (63 KB, 431x565) Image search: [Google]
ireallydo.jpg
63 KB, 431x565
>>5833809
i.. i feel for you!
>>
>>5830363
Or just vote for sanders because the Republican Party is a circle jerk
>>
>>5832621
it should also be noted that the God from the Bible is a genecidal narcissist.
>>
>>5834206
How old are you?

Sanders is gone
>>
>>5836967
No, he is not.
>>
>>5834100
christ, that art is horrendous
>>
>>5830363
>Mid campaign Trump announces she's a female, Daisy Trump.
>Consequently she could be the first female and trans-female to become president of the United States
>Shillary BTFO
>>
>>5834206
Fuck that quack, tells in debates about ''whites don't know what it's like to be poor''.

Not sure if I'm going to vote Clinton or Trump.
>>
Trump hard at work tryin to get those lgbt votes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.