[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/ drugs appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16
What's your poison? Prescription drugs count. Feels like the only way to rid myself of the crushing despair that comes with being transgender and unable to pass. Out of my head to at east some extent basically 24/7 these days. Probably gonna accidentally kill myself sooner or later but I really don't care anymore, I'd rather die at 23 in total ecstasy than at 80 having scarcely felt untempered happiness in all my years like I probably would otherwise.
>>
>>5829707
*at least some extent
>>
I love weed and it sure helps me cope with being trans. It gives me a break from depression, anxiety, and just the hopelessness that often overtake my thinking.
>>
>>5829736
Fellow Stoner Tranny here (MtF). I'm starting HRT as soon as it comes through my letter box. But I'm also a UK stoner (aka, I smoke with tobacco in my bong mixes) and I'm fine with giving up tobacco as I don't really smoke normally anyway. But I was wondering if anybody knew of a good substitute for tobacco for bong mixes. I've tried a few different things but I was wondering what other people do
AKA. What can I use instead of tobacco for my bong mixes/joints?
>>
>>5829754
smoking/bonging it can reduce hrt potency for some people I believe

save up, get a Volcano Vaporiser, you can get them on Amazon and it means you don't have to mix the weed with anything. about 3-4x potency of smoking it, too, so you use less, and far far FAR less harsh on ur lungs. good shit.
>>
File: the memes must flow.png (918 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
the memes must flow.png
918 KB, 800x600
>tfw literally autistic and hypersensitive to anything that messes with brain chemistry
>tfw weed
>>
Booze and acid...

Booze keeps me going, acid keeps me straight.

It's not sustainable but it will have to do for now.
>>
Take this with a grain of salt but LSD literally cured my depression, helped me love myself, embrace my sexuality, learn to love others, that shit is a miracle. I do it every chance I get, which is not often enough sadly.
>>
>>5829707
dxm helps with disphoria
>>
>>5829768
I've have unfortunatly tried vaping and I just don't like it. I smoke bongs because I like that throat hit (partly the reason why I have tobacco is A. it makes it go further and I'm not exactly richy rich. and B. It makes the hit that much more "WOAH, shit, better sit down") I'm not saying your BSing at all, but i've only read about tobacco making HRT less potent, i've never heard/read anything personally saying that smoking just weed through a bong/pipe has a negative impact. Also, do you know anything about is dabs are the same as smoking, or more along the lines of vaping in terms of affecting HRT. I don't like to do dabs all the time as they are more expensive, but I would rather have to dab only as opposed to vaping. I don't really care so much about my throat, just the impact on the HRT itself. Thanks in advance anyone that takes the time to reply.
>>
Bifaggot here
I vape weed everyday
>>5829768
This guy is right, Volcanos are awesome and I'm so glad I bought one
Drink beer more than is good for me too
stay away from everything else pretty much

makes me feel better about
>tfw no bf
and
>tfw no gf
us bi virgins have double the shame
>>
>>5829858
have you ever had psilocybin?
>>
>>5829707
Well I've been smoking a fuckton of pot because the company I worked for just kind of dissolved overnight and now I have nothing to do all day haha
But other than that I do like psychedelics like acid and shrooms.
Also booze of course is nice, but I try not to drink much anymore because I was starting to notice weird health effects and I think it was from alcohol since everything went back to normal as I've cut back.
>>
>>5829707
Smoke w33d every day

This
>>5829858
It made me realize I was trans/ helped me understand myself as a tran.

this shit 2
>>5830888

Don't do anything else because I actually care about my health, even if I hate my body.
>>
Booze. If I'm alone, I like wine, it's cheap enough here, has more alcohol and tastes better than beer. I like doing shots if I'm with people. Jaeger is fun, but red bull tastes pretty meh. (That's what it's mixed with for the uninitiated), vodka is good for drinking discreetly (mix it with a juice and it smells and tastes like it (cranberry is the best for this, due to the colour/consistency/lack of pulp)). I like the spectacle of tequila too, because of the salt/lemon, it makes you enjoy three disgustingly tasting things and think they are nice.
>>
File: soft butch.jpg (78 KB, 1581x1050) Image search: [Google]
soft butch.jpg
78 KB, 1581x1050
Pot, more often than not, makes me feel terrible.

My favourite drug so far has been oxycodone and that worries me a lot.
>>
>>5831120
Shrooms (psilocybin) and LSD are generally considered equally harmful - that is to say very safe. The only real thing is calculating the dosage of shrooms is less predictable than calculating the dosage of some acid you're familiar with.
>>
been stoned for about a week and a half straight now and I think I can confidently say this is how I want to live the rest of my life
my mom is like "omg you're going to have to face reality at some point and it's going to be a rude awakening when you realise what the real world is like" like bitch please the whole reason I'm like this is because of what the real world is like, fuck that, I want no part in it, I just want to to get stoned and eat my way into an early grave watching jupiter ascending and shit with the blinds closed
>>
>>5829736
>I love weed and it sure helps me cope with being trans.

well said.
>>
>>5829707
Modah fuckin adrenaline! I drink shit tons of coffee sometimes. I have a problem. mtf straight.
>>
>>5829707
mtf

I've tried everything atleast once. yes pot to heroin to pcp to meth to crack etc.. heroin was my favorite but I can't function on it at all and become too physically dependent on it far too quickly. 4 years no heroin no or other hard drugs in any capacity.
smoked cigarettes for the past decade. a month no nicotine now cause surgeons don't touch smokers.
pot I can take or leave as it's not a big deal to me. it's nice, but I over eat when I get the munchies to the point of feeling sick. I actively try to watch my weight and work out regularly so it isn't a great idea for me to smoke pot.
>>
>>5834238
It is people like you, who make me sick.
>>
File: disgusted 2.gif (1 MB, 368x207) Image search: [Google]
disgusted 2.gif
1 MB, 368x207
>>5829707
>>
File: big-smile.png (9 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
big-smile.png
9 KB, 512x512
Oxycodone
>>
md or Coke.

Dream team
>>
>>5834864
> :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''^(
>>
File: 1340966798516.jpg (922 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
1340966798516.jpg
922 KB, 640x702
Weed, benzos, and booze, usually a combination of all 3 actually. Unless I really abuse one of them it's the only way I can get fucked up off of those anymore. It's really not glamorous at all, it's just something I need to do at this point or else.

Not surprised to see this thread cluttered with fellow trannies, either...
>>
Weed every night to sleep to wean myself off benzos and opiates.

md/ket/2cb/mushies/piss/a combo of the above for groovin' though.
>>
>>5834238
how old are you?
>>
>>5829707
DMT and ramming my head against things, for real. The latter somehow helps, it's alienating and repetitive, it numbs your senses
>>
>>5829707
I used to order MDMA off the Netherlands and smoke weed daily but that was 4 years ago. Now it's mostly booze with the occasional cigarettes and pharm grade amphetamines.
>>
mmj, plus psychedelics when I can get them

>>5836180

nothing personal but that's the most literally autistic thing I've heard all day
>>
>>5834238
You sound really young.
Shouldn't abuse pot now, when you get older the memory effects and whatnot are significantly less. A lot of people ruin the experience because they abuse it while young and think it has all these terrible effects and then they're too afraid to use it ever again.
>>
File: 1457290479767.jpg (34 KB, 556x700) Image search: [Google]
1457290479767.jpg
34 KB, 556x700
As of now just alcohol and caffeine. I've done things in the past up until recently (ie 420) but I'm done until further notice. My mood has been seriously iffy for the past few days and I've ate at odd hours but I am already feeling sharp again with my thoughts. My sleep quality has improved. When I go for runs or play basketball I don't fatigue as easily. Honestly, I don't want to smoke anymore. A lot of the side effects bother me and I would rather be social as I get intoxicated. There is little opportunity for novelty when you smoke in your apartment after a long day.
>>
Acid and other psychedelics are pretty good. Also do RC dissociatives and robotrip occasionally. Take pain pills when I can get them.

>>5829858
Yeah acids pretty good for that shit. Never made me stop hating myself or got rid of my depression, but it did make me able to accept the fact that I was trans. Also one trip made I had made me more accepting of NB/genderqueer/tumblr BS genders(as long as they're not too stupid).
>>
>>5829707
I smoke pot a few times a week, usually alone a couple hours before bed.
I like to do MDMA and LSD at raves
Mushrooms are fun to do while camping or something
I like to drink but it makes me depressed so I'm trying to stop drinking all together until I can drink and not feel like a piece of shit.
>>
Bifag bear here. I can only get fucked up by fighting sleeping meds. Weed doesn't do shit, liquor takes too long/much with my stupid huge natural tolerance. Any advice?
>>
>>5836732
>Sleeping meds
Ew. Try some real drugs. And if liquor takes too long then I don't think you're drinking it fast enough. Make strong mixed drinks and pound em. You will get drunk. You will.
>>
>>5836732
Weed AND liquor, famalam. Or drink harder, faster. Or you could wait longer after eating before you drink.
>>
File: 1446613345536.jpg (235 KB, 1768x852) Image search: [Google]
1446613345536.jpg
235 KB, 1768x852
>>5829707
I used to drink tons and self harm tons.
Whenever I wasnt drunk, I was carving into myself.
The numbing from extreme prolonged pain from self-mutilation is seriously the best numbing feeling in the world.

I dont self harm anymore.
Ive been high 24/7 for the past year.
I like to smoke and pop my estrogen.
I like doing that and then spending time with guys.
It helps me connect to them a lot more and be submissive and stuff.
I feel a lot less dysphoria when Im high and feel like myself and its really hard to do my fake male persona when im high.
I also tend to go into my girl voice when Im high without noticing.
I just feel like im able to almost completely let go and be myself when Im high.
Its the most wonderful feeling ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 960x960
I like LSD weed and machine guns, all should be legal and available to all
>>
>>5836812
Dont listen to this faggot. Weed cancels out nausea and makes it hard to tell how drunk you are. If youre going to do this, id do measured doses so you know exactly how much youve drank. Also enjoy your intense nausea once the weed wears off.
>>
>>5836968
Wear trip so I can filter your face.
>>
>>5829858
I found similar things with mushrooms tbhaych senpai
>>
>>5829707
weed is a fun little relaxant.

every once in a while i'll get the urge to get fucked up hard and i'll start doing massive bongs of hash and stuff. i recognize this, and medicate with shrooms to take the urge away
>>
T I N A
I
N
A

Every gay mans favourite girl, including my own
>>
File: 1451910633057s.jpg (8 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
1451910633057s.jpg
8 KB, 189x250
>>5829707
Does coffee count?
I drink beer when we practice and play paintball as well.
I am such a puritan....
>>
>>5836612
>but it did make me able to accept the fact that I was trans.

I've wondered about this before. Kinda curious about the cause/effect order - I've got this hunch that psychedelics maybe just turn guys into girls a lot.
>>
>>5840794
Not even sure I should be touching this, but how in the fuck would psychedelics turn guys into girls. What's your logic here?
>>
Coffee, weed and estrogen 4 lyfe
>>
>>5840808

Fucking with the wiring - it seems like turning into a euphoric chika is a pretty common psychedelic experience and more than one person has established their trans-ness after such hallucinations. Experiences on these can obviously impact people a lot and in lasting ways.
>>
>>5836444
No offence taken, I am autistic, not Asperger, rather PDD-NAS, which is not exactly autism but close
>>
>>5840826
Hm. Sure psychedelic experiences can be profound, but actually rewiring your gender? Nah. That's just not what they do. They don't randomly flip-flop big pieces of your sober identity with no precedent to build from. It's significantly more likely that psychs are simply hurrying along a latent realization.

Unless you have a screw loose. Then maybe you become a Stefonknee and decide you need to live out a creepy, simulated girlhood or some shit.
>>
>>5829707

Codeine.

When I'm on it, I can just lie on my back, listen to some music and just feel nothing but peaceful bliss. That couple of hours, three or four times a week, is so important to me.
>>
>>5829851
>straight
Give in to the gay, darling
>>
File: nails.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nails.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>5844940
Oh, that's not what I meant. Not that kind of straight.
>>
File: 1456721397837.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1456721397837.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>5836911
ifeel ya
>>
>>5829707
weed
triple-filtered vodka

love to get fucked up and get my ass wrecked by a huge dick

thank god my bf is a top
>>
File: 1457522765234.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457522765234.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
Jenkem
>>
>>5840794
personally I started transition before I really even had access to weed or booze
psychedelics did help me to not kill myself once tho

the available research that we have on trans brain differences, which sadly isn't much cus who cares about trannies besides trying to shit on them, suggests that that at least for some people the change likely occurs in the womb because the observed difference includes neurological structures that are set and non-plastic past the womb

it's possible that there's different types and degrees though which would fit with newer research showing a wider variation in some neurological "crossover" in the general population and could explain some of the variation in dysphoria and some of the more genderqueer and soft-trans people who feel less need to transition physically or for whom a straight transtition from one gender to the other might not fully fulfill their needs

there have been some cases of psychedelics triggering temporary or lasting mental issues in those with a likely predisposition such as the one who was the twin of a schizophrenic but as far as I'm aware there's been no evidence of a case that was similar to gender dysphoria besides in the usual way those conditions can be mistaken for it
>>
File: 1457556932023.jpg (98 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457556932023.jpg
98 KB, 350x350
>>5846071
>tfw lungfuls of glorious straight man jenk
>>
smoke weed whenever i can, drink at least once a week, drop acid maybe once a month. acid is definitely the happiest drug i've ever tried, but it disconnects me from reality too much and i say stupid shit to my friends, so weed is my bf
>>
>>5830757
I don't have the money for a volcano unfortunatly. Plus like I said in another reply. I like the feeling of ripping a fat cone, I find vaping is almost too mellow and different.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x582
Cheeky speedballs with about £5 of powder cocaine and £10 of heroin

>unsurpassed euphoric iv rush that BTFOs heroin and makes you forget you even exist for 15 seconds
>10-20 mins of coke high with opiate euphoria and heavy body feeling
>several hours of comfy opiate high
>>
I'm thinking of trying DXM, someone give me the lowdown?
>>
>>5829707
Daily reminder that drug use is only moral when you don't involve others in your "trip" without their consent. The moment you make someone deal with you while you're high, and they didn't agree to deal with you in an altered (and pretty much always shittier) state, you have committed an immoral act. And all drugtards make other people deal with them while they're high (or drunk) without getting that person's permission first, so you're all immoral.
>>
>>5830888
If you mean magic mushrooms (in which psilocybin is the active ingredient I believe) it's a great first step if you're emotionally unstable and you wanna try acid.

I personally love LSD, weed, shrooms and most of all cocaine. Cocaine is awesome. It makes you feel great and there is no noticeable come down. Just be careful where you buy though, most people cut (mix) it with other more fucked up shit to up quantities.

Luckily I live in one of Africa's biggest gateways for the drug trade, so getting pure coke is literally as easy as waking out on the street and asking someone.
>>
>>5858824
I 100% agree with this. As good as it is to have a sober person around when doing drugs, they have to be aware and accepting of the responsibility / burden.
>>
>>5829707
weed
Really want to try other drugs, like
>shrooms
>salvia
>dmt
>acid
>mdma
>>
>>5858824
yeah I really want to try acid, but I would need to have really good friend be my sober buddy just so I don't kill myself accidentally or something
>>
>>5840794
>>5840826
yeah...i basically came to the conclusion i was trans while on psilocybin. still kinda feels like i'm faking it or making it up though
>>
>>5862378
>mdma
no you don't, really
>>
Does buttsex feel good while blazed?
>>
I like pretty much doing everything short of meth heroin and crack.

I get medicinal weed (vancouver,bc), I enjoy getting drunk like every other person, psychedelics (shrooms, acid, 4-aco-dmt, 2cb) have given me tons of perspective on myself and my life by doing solo trips, or else I do it with up to 7 or 8 other friends and have a fun time. Mdma is the most fun and have definitely brought me closer to friends. Cocaine is too expensive for the mild effects and shitty comedown but it's still pretty damn fun. Adderall is awesome, especially when drinking, it just makes you a better you. Ketamine is a weird one but very enjoyable.

I do all these in moderation and responsibly though, I'm not some degenerate loser who's high as fuck all the time.
>>
>>5862478
Yeah they do, its like the best fucking drug. Hanging out in a room with your closest friends and good music is the best time. It's like having 20 hangouts in 1
>>
>>5864606
>tfw degenerate loser who's high as fuck all the time
I work at home and live alone, though, so at least I keep my degeneracy to myself...

I'm not proud of it, and I don't advertise it at all IRL, but I try to stay high (weed) as much as possible. I really don't feel like I can deal with life otherwise, which I realize is fucking pathetic and I should kill myself, but whatever. I'd rather live my loser life and stay high.

Opioids are my absolute favorite but I have a really, really hard time exercising any moderation at all when it comes to them. I love oxycodone, hydromorphone, whatever, but I'll get 30 oxys and go through them super fast and then feel like shit when I have to go through withdrawal. I keep getting back on the ride, even though, every time I'm going through withdrawal, I swear I'm getting off it for good.

Life's better now that I'm transitioning, though. I used to spend a lot of time trying to just knock myself out with sleeping meds and cold medicine and shit so I didn't have to feel things.
>>
>>5864661
opiods are some serious shit, Ive never done anything harder than t3's. My dad had oxys from surgery that I could've tried but thank god I never did.

I smoke plenty of weed daily but I feel like it doesn't help me deal with life, quite the opposite. I get foggy and over think stuff a lot. I still very much enjoy weed but definitely does not work as a crutch for me
>>
>>5862679

I'm just asking because it feels great with my toys.
>>
420glazit
>>
Please tell me some of you are delightfully weed persona kind of stoners?
>>
>>5865258

Weed persona?
>>
>>5865280
People who make their persona weed itself, i had a lot of pleasantly cringeful weed persona friends, i was also one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noeOfXQ_coQ
>>
I smoke weed almost every day. I do it just to forget my ex, but even when I'm high i still think of her. I wanna gauge my eyes out.
>>
>>5862478
what the fuck is wrong with you? mdma is pure love, happiness, and sex. I feel it's effects would generally be appealing to mostly anyone. Don't really understand why someone would tell others to stay away from it, unless they're my fucking parents or something. It makes me so mad when people act like they're experences are definitive of everyone else's. Just because it's not for you doesn't mean other people don't have really positive experiences on it.
>>
>>5870613
Yeah, that comment was stupid.

From an objective standpoint, though, people tend to underestimate the neurotoxicity of MDMA. It's the love drug, but it's also a hard drug.

There are steps you can take to make it both safer AND more enjoyable, but almost no-one bothers.
>>
drugs are the best, my parents had no idea what they were talking about kek
>>
>>5870680
like what?
im really interested in it
>>
I'm MtF and used to have a big drug problem as a result of poor mental health. I'm currently sitting at 3 months sober, with the exception of smoking weed. Tried everything short of heroin, but my favorites were amphetamines. Adderall, speed, meth, I love them all and truly miss them sometimes which is probably a bad sign but that euphoria was absolutely incredible. I was also a very heavy drinker, and I miss alcohol a bit less than amphetamines but damn do I miss it too. I feel better physically, but I'm back to being constantly depressed, with the exception of being stoned. Used to do a lot of acid too and will probably drop soon or do mushrooms, mushrooms in particular have always left me feeling better after than I did before.
>>
>>5879084
try ayahuasca
look it up
>>
>>5836968
>CDs tiled on the ceiling
>grid pattern
>not hexagonal pattern
Please fix and repost pic
>>
>>5864661
what work do you do?
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.