[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have sex with someone without telling them you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 295x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 295x241
If you have sex with someone without telling them you're trans, is it rape?
>>
>>5829154
rape by deception, yes.
>>
>>5829154
No. It's just a shitty, deceptive thing to do.

>>5829158
You are making a mockery of people who have been legit violently raped. Go back to tumblr please.
>>
>>5829172
Fuck off, shitbird. That definition of rape is as old as rape by battery. Your ignorance is not, thank god, the final arbiter in all things law.
>>
>>5829176
Please define rape for me.

Then tell me how OP applies to that definition.
>>
>>5829172
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
>>
>>5829154
What if somebody rapes me and I don't tell them that I am trans?
>>
No wonder many trans get assaulted. Doing this just shows you have no respect for yourself nor the person you decieve
>>
Having sex with a tranny is rape of your dignity
>>
>>5829154
No it isn't. Is it rape if you don't tell them you are Catholic, or a Jew, or have ADD, or false teeth? No.
>>
>>5829399
kek
>>
>>5829740
If I thought I was rawdogging a decent, moral atheist and she turned out to be a degenerate religious scum, then I would blow that rape whistle until my neighbors came over to same me.
>>
>>5829232
>Examples given by the author included sex in the following circumstances:[3]
>"Andrew is secretly having an affair but denies this to his wife...
>Barney exaggerates his financial success and pretends to like the same music and films as his date in order to impress her...
>Charlie dyes his hair and pretends to be in his mid-30s on a dating website when he is really in his 50s...
>Derek is unhappy in his marriage and is considering whether to leave his wife; he does not mention his misgivings..."

Holy shit, UK is cucked as hell. That's not rape, that's deception into getting sex. Don't fucking call it rape.
>>
>>5829740

Jew yeah.
>>
>>5829154
If you have sex with someone who claims they're rich but it turns out they're poor, is it rape?
>>
Like that guy that pretended to be jewish to score, but was just a filthy goy
>>
>>5829154
No, because if at any moment they realize they don't like your genitals or whatever, they're free to stop. It's only rape if you actually force them to have sex.
>>
>>5829761
See how all rapists are men in the example
>>
>>5830005
>all rapists are men
ftfy
>>
>>5830871
>this tbqh
>>
I let a guy fuck me outside the bar in my car once, just hiked my skirt up and pushed my panties over. He was kinda drunk so I had to put it in for him.

Didn't tell, pre-op mtf, just wanted to know if I passed to a straight guy.
>>
File: Celebrities_Without_Makeup_29.jpg (99 KB, 620x542) Image search: [Google]
Celebrities_Without_Makeup_29.jpg
99 KB, 620x542
>>5829761
>Charlie dyes his hair and pretends to be in his mid-30s on a dating website when he is really in his 50s...
Don't women dye their hair and lie about their age too? Isn't wearing makeup the same thing?
>>
>>5834757
That's how you get stds anon. Also, don't do that again, you might end up dead.
>>
>>5829761
>Derek is unhappy in his marriage and is considering whether to leave his wife; he does not mention his misgivings..."
wait what the actual fuck

is this legally rape in the UK

what the literal cuckholding fuck
>>
>>5829232
>In November 2015, British Judge Roger Dutton sentenced a 25-year-old woman, Gayle Newland, to eight years in prison for pretending to be a man as a means having sex with an unnamed woman of the same age. Newland has made her female victim believe that she was a man by means of deception and used the deception in order to have sex with her on more than 10 occasions. Newland's victim was shocked to discover that her "boyfriend" was in reality a female, and testified in Chester Crown Court to a jury that she would have preferred to have been raped by a man
i just really want to know how that happened... this seems extremely difficult. Did she always insist on lights off under the blanket no touching?
>>
>>5829232
that's like saying someone didn't tell them about there religion before having sex and the "victim" decided. I don't like Christianity, you didn't tell me your christain, therefore you raped me. if someone doesn't want to have sex with a trans woman even after sexual reassignment surgery but having consensual sex without knowing about the SRS, then he is a bigot and should fuck off.
>>
>>5834848
>if someone doesn't want to have sex with a trans woman even after sexual reassignment surgery but having consensual sex without knowing about the SRS, then he is a bigot and should fuck off.

This is what trannies actually believe.
>>
>>5829179
Rape is the lack of informed consent.
>>
>>5834862
You're still free to leave the moment you encounter something you don't like. You're not being restrained, so it's not rape.
>>
>>5836476
amazing how insane trannies are...

no wonder people hate you guys. No wonder you're the most hated minority on this board. You're that fucking selfish.

I never see this kind of thinking with ftms. If a straight girl or gay man rejects to having sex with an ftm, the ftm just accepts it and doesn't complain or anything.

I have never come across any loud ftm advocates who pressure gay men or straight women into having sex with them.

But mtfs? My god, you guys are such a different breed, it's fucking amazing how you guys see rejection/refusal for sex as a crime.
>>
>>5829761
lol Only male examples. Feminism is all about

EQUALITY
Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y
>>
>>5835695
Define "informed consent".
>>
>>5829154
Yes. You're a guy pretending to be a woman and deceive the guy.
>>
>>5836511
>If a straight girl or gay man rejects to having sex with an ftm, the ftm just accepts it and doesn't complain or anything.
This is projection. I never claimed that anyone has a right to complain if people decide not to have sex with them. Deciding to have sex with a girl and then finding you don't like the shape of their genitals does not make you a rape victim (unless she uses physical force or threats of blackmail etc to make you continue having sex with her).
>>
At worst it is 'rapey'

If a transgender man fucks a girl with a strap-on while she is blindfolded, that is the worst, and it isn't rape. Just creepy and insincere.
>>
>>5836542
>Deciding to have sex with a girl and then finding you don't like the shape of their genitals does not make you a rape victim (unless she uses physical force or threats of blackmail etc to make you continue having sex with her).

even if it's a penis?

>>5836548
>If a transgender man fucks a girl with a strap-on while she is blindfolded, that is the worst, and it isn't rape. Just creepy and insincere.
you're leading them on into something they never would have agreed to in the first place.

That is rape by deception. Trannies who don't disclose and trick guys/girls into sleeping with them are raping them by deception. You can't compare it to being tricked into having sex by a guy you thought was atheist but actually christian. That's religion. With trans people, you're being intimated with a modified body that you would probably have never agreed to in the first place.

For fuck sakes, go after chasers instead of people who don't want anything to do with you. The irony drives me up a wall.
>>
>>5836581

Besides a fundamental misunderstanding of the word irony, you also seem to lack an understanding of rape by deception.

If the transgender person never says they are cis, then how would that be deception? The other party is just assuming that they are cis. Do you need to disclose every other piece of info that would otherwise be assumed to be untrue?
>>
>>5836614
if a trans person never says they are trans and has sex with someone who never would have agreed to sex had they known, that is rape by deception.

If they had known, they would have said no.

Christ, there should be laws against you fuckers. Do whatever you want to your body but leave the people who want nothing to do with you alone.
>>
>>5836511
I've been trapped by an FtM before. She wasn't loudly indignant when I told her to fuck off, but she still wasn't above blowing me under false pretenses.

I used to chuckle when straight guys cried rape over trannies, but I understand why they call it that now. You really do feel violated and disgusting afterward.
>>
>>5836634

>transgender people should be legally forced to declare they are transgender

Christ, there should be laws against you fuckers
>>
>>5836523
Letting your prospective partner know all of the relevant variables before you start doing sex stuff to them. To do otherwise is to deny them the ability to make an informed decision on whether or not to go through with it. It's what Bill Cosby did, only replacing the drugs with lies.
>>
>>5836671

>Not telling people your trans is the same as raping them

Ok
>>
>>5836581
>even if it's a penis?
Yes, that's specifically what I was referring to.

> With trans people, you're being intimated with a modified body that you would probably have never agreed to in the first place.
So what if it was a cis guy with a surgically reconstructed penis? If he didn't disclose, would that be rape by deception as well?

>>5836634
>if a trans person never says they are trans and has sex with someone who never would have agreed to sex had they known, that is rape by deception.
Would this still be true if you replaced trans with something else? Would it be rape by deception if a neo-nazi has sex with you without saying they're a neo-nazi?
>>
>>5836671
What specifically are the "relevant variables"? And drugging someone is NOT equivalent to failing to disclose your trans status, in the latter you're still free to leave when you realize the girl has a dick, if you're drugged you don't have that option.
>>
>>5836652
>transpeople should be allowed to trick unknowing cis people into having sex with them

you're disgusting
>>
>>5836678
>>5836689
you should read this guy's story:
>>5836650

all you have to do, is not lie, and date chasers. It's that fucking easy.
>>
>>5836698

>Implying that's what I said at all

Transgender people don't owe you anything more than cisgender people do. That's it.
>>
>>5836701

I agree that it's 'that easy' and the right thing to do, but it sure as hell ain't rape if you don't do it that way...
>>
>>5836698
By this standard, if someone has sex with a cisgender person, and they do not disclose before hand that they are, that is rape as well.
>>
>>5836701
If they don't say "I'm not trans" or "I'm cis", then they're not lying. If you're that worried about it, the obligation is on you to ask them if they're trans. Then, they must either disclose, or lie, and if they lie THEN they're in the wrong.
>>
>>5836711
there's a reason you guys get murdered by your lovers.

Just date a chaser already and you wouldn't have to deal with angry cisfolks.
>>
>>5836711
>>5836719
>>5836722

This
>>
If an intersex woman with CAIS has sex with a man that doesn't know she's genetically male, is it rape? This is under the assumption that the woman in question is well aware of her condition.
>>
>>5836729

See >>5836718

The argument here went over your head
>>
>>5836729
>there's a reason you guys get murdered by your lovers.
Yeah, it's not just because of "deception" though, in many places nobody cares about trannies so you can kill them and get away with it easily. And from what I've heard, it's usually not because the lover finds out she has a penis (that usually seems to occur in hook-up scenarios where you have sex right after meeting her, not really long enough to qualify as a "lover"), but the lover has no problems with girls having penises but is afraid of getting found out and called gay.
>>
>>5836722
>>5836736
>white lies are A-OK
>not disclosing is A-OK

trannies everybody.

>>5836719
nope, because the only people who to fuck trannies are chasers.
>>
>>5836696
They can still do stuff to you before their genitalia is revealed.
>>
>>5836767
White lies are things that actually are lies, but considered harmless. Neglecting to state that you're trans when you haven't been asked isn't lying. It's not the tranny's fault if the other person assumes everyone is cis.

>nope, because the only people who to fuck trannies are chasers.
So if a chaser has sex with a honnish looking cis woman who doesn't disclose being cis, is that rape?

>>5836771
So? You're still free to leave at any time. There is no coercion.
>>
>>5836767

>Cissies are fucking disgusting breeder degenerates, if you don't fucking tell me that your a cis then you fucking raped me

How are you any different from SJWs?
>>
>>5836786
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5836781
>So if a chaser has sex with a honnish looking cis woman who doesn't disclose being cis, is that rape?
except that never happens? Unless the chaser wants to fuck a hon looking cis girl.

>So? You're still free to leave at any time. There is no coercion

trannies: As long as they don't ask, it's completely okay to never tell them you're trans and have sex with them. Cuz if you told them you're trans then they would have said no to you, and I gotta get my rocks off so no way am i going to ever disclose! Tee hee!

>>5836757
A lot of murders happen because transwomen fail to disclose.
>>
>>5836786
what's hilarious is that it's YOU TRANNIES actively hunting for cis people to have sex with. Majority of cis people do not hunt down for you. In fact, they would like to avoid you at all costs.

Just date chasers you idiot.
>>
>>5836809
>except that never happens? Unless the chaser wants to fuck a hon looking cis girl.
It's still rape by deception, if they're looking for trannies and accidentally get a cis girl.

>trannies: As long as they don't ask, it's completely okay to never tell them you're trans and have sex with them. Cuz if you told them you're trans then they would have said no to you, and I gotta get my rocks off so no way am i going to ever disclose! Tee hee!
No, I'm saying you cannot make an assumption, and when it happens to be wrong then turn around and accuse people of lying to you. Just ask "Are you trans?". It's literally just three words.

>A lot of murders happen because transwomen fail to disclose.
And that proves what exactly? A lot of people are raped due to having vaginas. Should people be shamed for having vaginas then?
>>
>>5836822

Yes, I agree that's what people SHOULD do. But have no real obligation otherwise
>>
>>5836822
For the most part, trannies just date people they happen to find attractive.
>>
>>5836781
>There is no coercion.

A woman dressing like a man and entering a gay bar isn't coercion? Why would they do it then?
>>
>>5836834
>A woman dressing like a man and entering a gay bar isn't coercion? Why would they do it then?
How is that coercion? Are crossdressers forbidden from entering gay bars? Even if they are, it is only coercion if she resists being told to leave by using or making threats of violence or other harm.
>>
>>5836850
That's the thing, even if it was forbidden, some FtMs pass disturbingly well so that they wouldn't have to leave unless they disclosed their true sex.
>>
>>5830871
All rapists are rapists. Female and Male.
>>
>>5836896
just praise your lucky stars that by majority, ftms are much more respectful towards gay men and straight girls than mtfs are towards straight men and lesbians. Generally, ftms don't usually go apeshit if you reject them or refuse to have sex with them.
>>
>>5836897
Women can never be rapists.
>>
>>5836926
Again, that didn't stop one taking advantage of me.
>>
>>5836896
And why is that a problem? They're not harming anyone just by being there. And if they start actually harassing or raping people, well that's a bad thing regardless of their gender.
>>
>>5835695
>ITT:yes means yes fags that dont understand practical applications of law
>>
>>5837034
If dudes are into them, things can happen before they know what they're really dealing with.
>>
>>5837097
If they're that concerned about it, they should ask first.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (102 KB, 643x658) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
102 KB, 643x658
lol
>>
>>5837623
not surprised they would chimp out like that.

I expected better of 4chan trannies, but they always manage to disappoint me everytime.
>>
>>5837683
She's not even trans, just a bisexual sjw who's probably never been on 4chan before today.
>>
File: hontime.jpg (773 KB, 3351x2234) Image search: [Google]
hontime.jpg
773 KB, 3351x2234
>>5837735
>forgetting how crazy SJW trannies exist

anon plz...

there's plenty to own the twittersphere.

Brianna Wu, Mattie Brice, etc.
>>
>>5837623
haha

hi twitter people
>>
>>5837776
Twitter is a prime example of how this world is going to shit
>>
>>5837820
you also forgot about the nutty trannies on tumblr and reddit. A lot of them refuse to do anything about transitioning and they're also the ones screeching about how cis people should sleep with them. Something you don't wanna associate yourselves with familia.

And let's not forget Susans. 4chan is pretty bad too.
>>
>>5829154
Yes because you are forcing that person to engage in homosexual acts without their consent.
>>
>>5837776
Don't you feel the call of mass slaughter after looking at these pics?
>>
>>5829154
>cis people are afraid theyre going to fuck an mtf that passes
>implying any mtfs pass and arent obviously a man
>fucking a girl before fingering her and getting her ready for sex
>THE MOTHER FUCKING DICK
>implying any trans have the money to pass
>implying any trans that does have the money isnt flawless or has so much money that youd still care about the dick when they were a 10/10 millionaire etc
>implying youre fucking someone without knowing basically their entire lifestory and theyve been aids tested etc
>implying bones dont exist
>implying youre not around them to see the fucking pills
>implying youre confused when they dont have a period
>implying youre not freaked out by the missing child and younger pictures
>implying youre not freaked out by not being able to meet her family

Jesus nigger these are just the things I could come up with in like 20 seconds.
Youd have to jump through a fuck ton of hoops to avoid seeing all the mother fucking red flags.
Any normal trans girl would just tell you anyways and it would probably just come up naturally.
I mean everyone knows usually within a few weeks of meeting me if not having suspicions right away from how boyish I get sometimes competing and whatnot.
>>
>>5837776
>>5838010
I am just saddened by the missed 7777 and that thing.
If it just lost like 100lbs and put on some makeup to cover the beard / removed it, theyd pass really well.
Their face is andro as fuck and fairly attractive...just this beard, ring, and fat everywhere.
>>
>>5838063
>implying any mtfs pass and arent obviously a man
i just think people need to pick one of "no trannys ever pass" and "trannys will secretly trap me and make me eat their dicks"
>>
>>5838063
Alright Grampa it's not 1950 anymore, people have sex with people they haven't known for very long.
>>
Rape by deception yeah. I think it is pretty despicable to get sexually involved with someone you presume a straight person and not tell them you are trans. I don't think anyone should be punished for it but it is pretty fucked up to not disclose.
>>
>>5838099
And they're miserable losers like yourself
>>
>>5838099
Its not about that.
If you want a hookup then youre getting a hole to fuck and shut the fuck up about it. HURR ITS A BOI
Shut up faggot. Its your fault you are too fucking autistic to literally walk up to anyone who and treat them like a decent human being long enough so that you can put your dick in them.

I mean shit it takes like two days or some shit to get a blood test. I cut out a lot of the time by just having mine ready and being like BAM LOOK BITCH IM CLEAN WHERES YOURS. I mean if you want to get aids and die and shit thats up to you. Pop your aids pills and hope they work.

I mean back when I was a boy, the last girl I dated I messaged using a macro along with like 50 other women who I thought were really cool or were just like 8+/10 and just took my pick from the like 7 that were single and met her for a movie date. Afterwards I walked her into spencers and bought her a tentacle shaped vibrator and walked with her to her suv and fingered her in the parking lot. I stuck the vibrator on her clit (this is where I would find out if she had a penis WOW REVOLUTIONARY MIND EXPLOSIONS) Then I just shoved the vibrator in her and fucked her with it till she came. Then I told her id fuck her if she got her bloodtests done and she did and then we fucked. But you know, it was really hard to accomplish.

Enjoy your aids I guess?
>>
>>5829740
Rape apologist.
>>
>>5829740
That argument is ridiculously stupid. Not a single person on planet earth decides whether or not to fuck someone based off their Catholicism, ADD or teeth. They do, however, make decisions on fucking someone based on whether or not they have a (legitimate) penis or a vagina.
>>
>>5834823
Have you not read the story of Brandon Teena? Read All She Wanted by Aphrodite Jones.
>>
>>5838422
You mean where her gf suspected/knew and didnt care and then the white trailer trash boys fucked her right in the pussy and then later murdered her?
>>
>>5838266
Again, if it's such an important criteria to you and you can't tell if she has a vagina or not, you could always ask.
>>
>>5838493
>her
>>
>>5838501
>you could always ask.
That's an unreasonable request. Most people wouldn't even think to ask such a question. You have to understand that most people simply don't know any trannies in real life. Things like this don't pop in their mind and would never imagine such a situation could ever happen to them. Everybody has sexual preferences and trannies need to respect that.
>>
>>5838551
I don't see how it's fair to call someone a rapist for failing to answer a question that was never asked.
>>
>>5837134
Has it really come to this? As if flirting for fags wasn't difficult enough already.
>>
I don't know if it makes them a rapist per se, but on the other hand i could see why it could make someone feel threatened. Therefore, said person would be well within their right to defend themselves and punch the tranny square the face.
>>
>>5838635
I don't see how that's called for unless they're restraining you. In general, I don't think using violent force against another should be considered justified as self-defense as long as you still have the option to live (provided they're not also threatening someone else, etc).
>>
>>5838780
You only have to FEEL threatened to be able to defend yourself. It's actually irrelevant whether or not you're actually in danger. So punch away and the law will be on your side.
>>
>>5838551
And you don't the it's an unreasonable request for us to tell every fucking person out medical history? Really? Fucking hypocrite, you're the one who's got the hang ups so it's you're responsibility to deal with them.
>>
>>5838834
>You only have to FEEL threatened to be able to defend yourself.
That's not entirely true. Self-defense only applies if the circumstances are such that it's reasonable to feel threatened. It's not a magic get out of jail free card.
>>
>>5838972
It's not a hang to want exclusive only date (real) men or (real) women. In fact, it more than reasonable. The fact is we're not the ones hiding anything or being sneaky. I bet you think it ok to avoid telling people about STDs too.
>>
>>5839023
>I bet you think it ok to avoid telling people about STDs too.
If you fuck someone with a STD, you're likely to end up with a disease for the rest of your life. What consequence of fucking a trans person is there that's even remotely comparable?
>>
>>5839003
No judge or jury are going to side with some lied about gender to get somebody in bed. A punch in the face is less harmful than the potential mental drama that be caused by such predatory act.
>>
>>5839034
Several mental anguish, shame and potentially PTSD.
>>
>>5839023
God forbid trans people want to have a taste of normalcy in their lives and not be treated like a sex offender and have to disclose all the honestly embarrassing parts of their life.

If you can't tell they're trans in the middle of sex what the fuck is even the problem.
>>
>>5839023
And we are hiding something? If I'm hooking up with someone I have no obligation to tell him anything about me being trans or the fact I have any other medical condition that he couldn't catch. If you're the one with the preference it's your responsibility to make sure it's met. Is it rape by deception to sleep with a native American chick who you thought was latino because you have a preference and you incorrectly assumed?
>>
>>5839039
If you're going to suffer such severe mental issues just from finding out your assumptions are wrong, you need to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>5839063
Just unzipping someone's pants and seeing the wrong genitalia or some mutilated science could be a horrifying experience and on person with questionable moral character would ever put another human through that before having short, simple conversation with them.
>>
>>5839096
>seeing the wrong genitalia or some mutilated science
>mutilated science

I can't speak for ftm transexuals but with enough time to heal mtf vaginas are literally indistinguishable from real vaginas.
>>
>>5839095
Yea... that's crazy. Not mutilating your body, though....
>>
>>5839105
Not according to every single guy who put his dick in one.
>>
>>5839112
As a guy who pick my dick in one and ate it out, it's literally indistinguishable
>>
>>5839119
Most guys seem to feel that way
>>
>>5839107
No one is talking about mutilation. Stop injecting your fantasies into everything.
>>
>>5838972
>some trans people are actually rationalizing raping people

I'm all for equality and rights and marriage and benefits and all that, but you can't just let people say they are only into girls, then stick their tongues and dicks into your fake surgery hole without telling them you were born a male first. Holy shit I can't believe people like you have actually convinced yourself this is okay. I feel sick inside and I hope you get hate crimed. You are a rapist.
>>
File: 0baGeIE[1].jpg (136 KB, 1331x832) Image search: [Google]
0baGeIE[1].jpg
136 KB, 1331x832
>>
>>5839215
>being this scared of having sex with a man
Fuck what you like, if you're that insecure maybe you should interrogate them first. I bet cis girls would understand ://////
>>
>>5839215
It's not rape, you're still free to withdraw consent at any time and stop having sex just like that. There isn't any coercion going on.
>>
>>5839267
>if you are tricked into putting your mouth on a mutilated penis when you expect a vagina and aren't okay with that, YOU'RE HOMOPHOBIC
>>
File: 1449997506749.png (588 KB, 533x580) Image search: [Google]
1449997506749.png
588 KB, 533x580
>>5829154
Feed meaty soup to someone you know is a vegan. Know that if you tell them that it has meat they might say no to it.
Same scenario.
>>
>>5839215
>being this fucking stupid
>>
>>5839274
When your argument works just as well for disclosing HIV status, it's a bad one.
>>
>>5839357
You people are terrifying. It's like an alien bug race who came down and started wearing women's skin and having sex with innocent men to extract their sperm to create scary bug hybrids. The fact that you're justifying rape in your own mind proves you're letting humanity slip away from you.
>>
>>5839354
They could stop eating the soup anytime, it's not like you're force feeding it to them. They ate all that meat of their own will and you're completely inncoent.
>>
Transmen are men and transwomen are women. If you love the person why does any of this pseudo politics matter? If you're really that caught up.over if genitals are biological then you have more wrong with you than what you're shitposting about.
>>
>>5839296
That's not what I said
>>
>>5839354

Lol, more like

>Working at a restaurant
>Vegan walks in w/o telling you that they're vegan
>Orders special soup of the day
>Asks what is in it
>You inform them it is meatball stew
>Triggered.jpeg
>>
>>5839424
I agree. Why should people get upset because I like pozzing people with my HIV? I mean GOD people are so uptight.
>>
>>5839466
Sexualy Transmitted Disease =/= SrS

I'm taking the bait but you're just being ridiculous. Someone's physical appearance cannot be compared to sleeping with someone who knows they have a disease that can spread. You can't spread SrS and it's not dangerous. You people get in such a tissy about parts when they do not really matter. If you don't like the person emotionally is where you have the issue.
>>
>>5839483

Actually faggot it has been proven that men who fuck degenerates lose their penises the next day, they just fall off.
>>
>>5839441
>>5839354
Disrespectful maybe, rape ehhh that's a stretch. You can't really compare it with vegans since vegans are vegans for different reasons but I understand this angle.
>>
>>5839484
Yeah. If you're just going to shitpost, have a good day.
>>
>>5839483
No, read the OP. We're talking about sex, not "emotions" or whatever. Sex involves genitals. If you don't have the right genitals I'm attracted to I'm not going to want to have sex with you. If you've cut and stitched yourself up to make it look like you have the genitals and then you have sex with someone without telling them, you've raped them.

And it's really fucking rich hearing "Well MENTAL discomfort/trauma isn't nearly as bad as a PHYSICAL illness, that doesn't even really count" coming from a transsexual.
>>
>>5839495
>If you don't have the right genitals I'm attracted to I'm not going to want to have sex with you.

So assuming you meet a trans woman, you get to the part where you have sex, and you see that she has a vagina and you choose to have sex with her, what's the issue?

She had the right genitals, you wouldn't have had sex with her if he didn't.

What makes it different?
>>
>>5839367
>>5839466
No, because HIV can actually harm people. Claiming that the loss of dignity from finding out your girlfriend has a penis is equivalent to HIV is an insult to people suffering from HIV.

>>5839372
Again, it's not rape if there is no coercion.

>>5839354
Uh, I'm pretty sure if someone is vegan the obligation is on them to check whether food is vegan or not.

>>5839495
You're the one talking about emotions. Emotions are the ONLY thing harmed by accidentally fucking a trans person. And I really fail to see how that can result in actual mental trauma, if it can I think it means you have some kind of psychological aversion that you should let your partner know about so they can avoid triggering it.
>>
>on a date with qt gril
>it's going great, she's funny, I'm charming
>walk her home
>"anon, do you want to come inside?"
>"are you cis?"
>"what?"
>"were you born female?"
>closes door
>walk home alone

This is your fault, /lgbt/.
>>
>>5840140
So? You don't HAVE to ask girls if they're cis, you just have to choose whether you'd rather to do that or take the risk of accidentally dating a tranny.
>>
>>5837623
death penalties for being trans 2016 is real thank god and everyone that is not totally sick in the head like trans people
>>
>>5829154
No they deserve it for being that stupid not to notice the manly figure, the low voice and facial structure and last but not least the two nutsacks dripping down.

They too are a faggot just like you OP
>>
>>5840163
>accidentally dating a tranny

sounds like a movie starring jennifer aniston
>>
>>5840421
>two nutsacks
>>
>>5829154
>If you have sex with someone without telling them you're trans, is it rape?

MTF here, hell yes it is. I can't believe anybody would consider doing that.
>>
>>5829761
Yeah there's all kinds of bullshit like this over here. i fucking despise the UK.

always get kinda jealous when i see americans being patriotic and proud of their nation. Wish brits had something to be proud of. Can't wait to leave this country.
>>
>>5836786
Y'know, it is easier for a tranny ro impregnate or get pregnant if they are having sex with someone of the same gender (aka opposite sex) than 2 cis people of the same sex having sex...Who are the breeders now?
>>
>>5836926
Being a lesbian sucks. Now males found a way to coerce us into having sex with them and if we refuse WE are the evil ones.
>>
>>5829395
>no wonder many trans get assaulted
You realize this isn't something people do every day? Don't use the bad decisions of a few trans people to excuse the assaults that happen far too often.
>>
>>5829154
By this standard women shouldn't wear makeup either lmao. Isn't that rape by deception as well?
>>
>>5829154
No, because they consent
>>
>>5841496
Someone with HIV had sex with you without disclosing that fact and now you have HIV too, but you consented, so you can't even complain.
>>
>>5829154
No, it's not, as long as the sex was fully consensual and you have both reached the age of consent, as well as not being under the influence of any mind-altering substances. A transman is a man and a transwoman is a woman, as much as their cis counterparts are. You do not inform a potential partner that you are cis, and it's not considered rape if you didn't; so why should it be different if you are trans? Who cares which gender you were assigned as at birth, or how your genitals used to look like years ago? It's like not telling someone your maiden name or natural hair colour before sex, who needs this kind of information for a one-night stand?
If you are disgusted at the thought of having sex with a person who has a penis or a vagina, and your partnet happens to have one once they undress, you can just say no, apologise and call the meeting off; if they have sex with you anyway, then it's rape. Otherwise, no.
>>
File: 1454620818465.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454620818465.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>5829154 it's certainly not consensual, you told a lie. You have committed a transgression of a serious nature, possibly rape. It is certainly a dick move.
>>
>>5841412
Considering that the majority of cis people are either heterosexual or bisexual, and most trans people are infertile, it makes far more sense to call cis people breeders than to apply that term to trans people.

>>5841512
That still wouldn't qualify as rape exactly. And even if it was, HIV is an actual contagious disease. "Oops I fucked a tranny" is not recognized as a medical condition by any legitimate medical organization.

>>5841645
It's not a lie if you were never specifically asked. I'll agree it's wrong to do, but that doesn't make it rape. Is it also rape if you lie about your favorite sports team, or what kind of music you like, in order to get laid?
>>
>>5841594
>raping people

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>5841718
>be me, cis male scum
>checking out hot chick
>ask wan fug
>she says yes
>take her to my car, start to get frisky
>she starts to say something but I interrupt her with a kiss, and remove my pants then flip up her skirt
>still kissing her passionately, I begin to fuck her right in the pussy
>she has several orgasms before I finally finish inside her thanks to my glorious 10-inch cock
>but wait
>cock gets smaller as it becomes flaccid, smaller than it should get
>girl is explaining she's a tranny and that she wanted to tell me and now I've caught tranny
>my dick is a clit and a vagina forms, as I'm panicking over this my chest starts to swell while my face rounds and hair lengthens
>I'm crying as my limbs become smooth and thin
>later sue her for rape
>>
>transmen are men
>transwomen are women

no you're not? You're biologicallly what you were born as. If someone doesn't want to fuck that, have the courtesy to respect their decision.

You trannies always argue how people should respect your decisions, your choices to change your body the way you want to, and now you go ahead and tell people that they have no right to like what they like? That they can't make the choice, they have to just accept sex with you guys?

What is this hypocrisy

You trannies KNOW that if you had disclosed, there's a good chance that the partner would have rejected you, would have said no if they knew. You stole their right to say no.
>>
>>5841758
Where in the post did I say I have ever raped anybody? I've only had one sexual partner in my entire life, he knows I'm a cis woman and he's okay with it (he never asked, but he figured it out, me having a menstrual cycle and stuff), and I always get his voiced consent before doing anything sexual with him. If I were trans, nothing would change - he would still be fine with it as long as I'm a woman. What's the difference?
>>
>>5841813
>You're biologicallly what you were born as.
To a certain extent. Most of the biological sex differences, at least outward ones (no one can see or feel chromosomes) are changeable. And you don't need to be biologically male to be a man or vice versa.

>If someone doesn't want to fuck that, have the courtesy to respect their decision.
Yes, and why should we have a problem with that? Just because someone is a man doesn't mean straight women are automatically attracted to them - "attracted to men" does not mean "attracted to each and every men".

>You trannies KNOW that if you had disclosed, there's a good chance that the partner would have rejected you, would have said no if they knew. You stole their right to say no.
Would you also say it's rape if an infertile cis woman had sex with a man who wants children (assuming neither her infertility or the male's desire for children is stated to the other). Or, what about a male with a surgically reconstructed penis that's physically indistinguishable from a natural one? Would that be rape too?
>>
>>5841823
I'm so happy that you and your bf would date a tranny but most people do not want to.

Trannies are more than welcome to date bisexuals or chasers who will be into them, but the problem here is they keep insisting that people who have no intrest in them to accept them as lovers.

It's bullshit. It's the same retarded mentality that ugly people use or fat chicks use to guilt trip people into dating them. "You won't date me because i''m fat? You're fatphobic" "You won't date me because I'm trans? You're transphobic"

All we fucking want is for trannies to accept that NO MEANS NO. Disclose and find someone who actually does want you for who you are.
>>
>>5841861
>Would you also say it's rape if an infertile cis woman had sex with a man who wants children (assuming neither her infertility or the male's desire for children is stated to the other).
she's a cis woman though, so it's not the same as a trans situation. If she did lie about being infertile and tricked the poor guy into a relationship, she should be fucking sued.

> Or, what about a male with a surgically reconstructed penis that's physically indistinguishable from a natural one? Would that be rape too?

Again, cis man. He is what he is. Not comparable to a trans situation.
>>
>>5841907
>she's a cis woman though, so it's not the same as a trans situation. If she did lie about being infertile and tricked the poor guy into a relationship, she should be fucking sued.
The man never said that he wanted to reproduce, and the woman never said she WASN'T infertile. Should she still be considered in the wrong?

>Again, cis man. He is what he is. Not comparable to a trans situation.
How is a cis man with a reconstructed penis any different from a post-op trans man in this situation?
>>
>>5834823
I remember this one in the news. She only communicated by text/email, never met except for sex and insisted that the unnamed woman always wear a blindfold for sex.
She got caught when other woman decided that all this blindfold sex and no face to face meetings was a little strange for a relationship and one day lifted the blindfold during sex.
>>
>>5841863
If a person wants to date/have sex with someone, but decides against it after they see their genitails, it's perfectly acceptable - no one should pressure anyone into sex or a relationship. Howewer, if a person is perfectly happy to have sex with someone, has sex with that someone, and is content with the realtionship/casual sex until the other person casually mentions they used to have a different set of genitals some years ago, then I don't see any reason to be upset or claim you were raped. You had sex with a person, you saw their body, you liked what you saw - who cares how they looked like before? It's okay to tell no to a fat person because they are fat, no one can pressure you into having sex with them if you don't want to; but imagine a situation where you have sex with someone who is perfectly fit, but then find out they used to be fat as a kid. Have they pressured you into anything? Was it rape?
If you find out that someone is trans and don't want to continue a relationship, that's fine. But the sex you had before the reveal doesn't count as deceit, unless they claimed they are cis - you liked their body, you consented to have sex with their body, and if you haven't noticed anything, what's the difference between cis and trans? The genitals are the same, the sex felt the same. Here's a more extreme example: you enter a relationship with someone and find out they are a criminal, living under a fake identity. They deceived you, you have all reasons to report them to the police; but was all the sex you had with them rape? Nope, you both still consented. Doesn't excuse them being a criminal, though. And being trans isn't a crime, it's just a trait some people have, like being cis or intersex or whatever. You don't want to date someone based on that trait - okay, your choice. But if you didn't ask about the trait and slept with a person anyway, you can't blame them - should have asked them first.
>>
>>5841927
If they're in a long term relationship and the man expects children, yes she is in the wrong.

However in a hookup, a man expects that the woman he's fucking to be a normal cis girl which is what an infertile cis girl is. It's not comparable to a situation where a trans girl is involved. A lot of men would not want to fuck a trans girl, they want cis girls.

>how is a cisman any different than a post-op trans man

Because he's cis and he doesn't have a history like transpeople do. If he tells a cis chick that he's a man, he's right. But a transguy is trans. There's no changing that story.
>>
>>5842009
>But if you didn't ask about the trait and slept with a person anyway, you can't blame them - should have asked them first.
and the reach around no win answer according to trannies is:
>>5840163

Here's the thing. If they would have said no to you, had they known, then yes, trannies who don't disclose are despicable raping scumbags who trick people into something they WOULD NOT HAVE AGREED TO DO HAD THEY KNOWN THE TRUTH

I don't want to fuck fat people and I don't want to fuck trans people. It's not that hard for transpeople to just respect other people's choices and move the fuck on. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

They have plenty of options. They can date other transpeople, they can date bisexuals, they can date queer people, they can date chasers, they have that choice. Why go after someone who potentially doesn't want them for who they are? Now that is my question.

The great hypocrisy in all of this is that transpeople demand that we respect their bodily autonomy, their choice to do what they want with their bodies. Is it really too much to ask them the same thing for us in what we want in a intimate setting?
>>
>>5842096
Why is that no win? If you don't want to have sex with someone who is trans, but cannot tell if the person is cis or trans just by looking at their genitals, just ask, preferably before you have sex with them. It's not that hard. "Are you cis or trans?" If someone gets offended by said question, that's their fault, not yours. There is nothing wrong or offensive about being cis or trans.
How can a trans person tell if you would have sex with them knowing they are trans or not? Being trans is not something you scream about at every corner, especially if you pass perfectly and have had all the surgeries - your only physical difference from a cis person is your lack of reproductive system and chromosomes. You never know if a person who is clearly interested in you will lose all interest if they find out you are trans; they might also lose intetest in you if they find out your nationality (what if they are antisemitic and you are Jewish?), your interests, your history of mental illnesses. Might as well tell them everything about yourself before bedding them. In my opinion, if a person has some traits they would hate to see in their potential partner, it's their responsibility to ask their partner about posessing sait traits, not the other way around. It's perfectly fine for you to have sex with whomever you like; just make sure to chose partners accordingly. Don't expect everyone to know instantly what you like or don't like and give you the list on the first date; ask about it. You want respect, that's understandable. So, please, be respectful as well, make your decision not to date or fuck a trans person clear to your potential partners so that they wouldn't keep their hopes up if they happen to be trans.
>>
>>5842195
>make your decision not to date or fuck a trans person clear to your potential partners so that they wouldn't keep their hopes up if they happen to be trans.

wouldn't trannies get buttblasted if you put down "no transexuals, no transgenders" in your dating profile?

Also, trannies have the responsibility of disclosing to someone they're going to have sex with. Not sharing that is really fucking awful of them. If they can't respect someone's preferences, why the fuck should I respect them?
>>
>>5842195
you can tell trans people you don't want to fuck or date them on 4chan. It's 4chan afterall.

But to say that irl, is a different story amigo
>>
>>5842236
>>5842195
If you love someone it shouldnt fucking matter because you love THEM not their genitals.
>>
>>5842266
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5842266
>bisexuals thinking that everyone should be bisexual just like them
>I don't understand why people can't like both penises and vaginas and not care like I do
>it's almost as if they are biologically designed to be one sexual orientation or something

not even once
>>
>>5842224
Why would they? It's your choice, and you are being respectful about it. You can put in "no gay, no blondes, no fat people, no asians, no modern literature fans", and that would be fine too. You have a type, what's not to understand? And moreover, what's the difference if you tell a person you just met you don't date trans people, or if you tell a person who just came out to you you don't date trans people? You have to tell them either way, and some will get hurt by it, but that's not your fault; you shouldn't pressure yourself into dating someone who's not your type.
How can you respect someone's preferences if you don't know said preferences? Should they magically guess you don't date trans people, or assume everyone in the entire world cares that much about what kind of clothes they were forced to wear as children? By that logic, a person should read aloud their entire biography to you, and they might still miss a crucial detail. Honesty is an important thing, but if you have a preference, it's you who should be honest about it. If a person lies about being cis, that's deceit. If they just forgot to mention there was a surgery 10 years ago and you haven't asked, whose fault is this? You should at least indicate that you only date cis people. If you feel that you are somehow being rude or offensive by choosing so and want your partner to take responsibility for your preferences which you don't want to disclose, you might want to thing about it further; why are you afraid to be honest about it?
>>5842236
Just explain that you are uncomfortable with a penis/a vagina. These things just don't get you going. If the person has had a surgery already, explain that it's a cultural things, something ingrained into you which you cannot change right now; apologise. Any rational person will understand and definitely won't force you into anything, even if their feelings are hurt. If the person acts irrationally, you are lucky you didn't date them.
>>
>>5842266
READ THE FUCKING OP

THIS IS NOT ABOUT LOVE

THIS IS ABOUT SEX

GODDAMMIT STOP RAPING PEOPLE
>>
>>5842061
>If they're in a long term relationship and the man expects children, yes she is in the wrong.
Even if the guy never states that he wants chldren?

>But a transguy is trans. There's no changing that story.
He's also still a man though.

>>5842096
>Here's the thing. If they would have said no to you, had they known, then yes, trannies who don't disclose are despicable raping scumbags who trick people into something they WOULD NOT HAVE AGREED TO DO HAD THEY KNOWN THE TRUTH
But are you willing to extend that to other things? Like, if someone was a neo-nazi and neglected to tell that to someone before fucking them, and they wouldn't have agreed to sex had they known, would you consider that to be rape?
>>
>>5842422
>expecting sex to occur within the context of a romantic relationship = rape
????? ?? ???
>>
Sex involves genitals. If you want to touch a vagina, and you instead touch a mutilated penis wound, then that's not what you signed up for. It doesn't matter if it was a very expensive surgical mutilated penis wound, it's not a vagina. I'm willing to call transwomen "women" but that shotgun blast you have down there is not a vagina.

If I want to touch a penis, and instead touch an elongated flesh tube sucked out of a vagina, that's not what I signed up for. It's a hard concept to grasp but sex involves touching each others' genitals, and some people want to touch certain ones only. If you don't have the certain part the other person expects you to have, even if you have a surgical procedure that kinda makes it look like you do, then you should fucking tell them before they put their tongue or fingers or junk on it.
>>
>>5842432
Read the OP post and quote exactly where "romantic relationship" is involved.
>>
>>5842224
Yes, they would get buttblasted and then would proceed to pretend they are cis just to get in your pants
>>
Following this logic I can call all straight girls who refuse to date me lesbophobe or homophobe. Seems legit.
>>
Suppose Bob is an actual rapist - someone who goes around having sex with women without their consent. He rapes Alice, who is a trans woman, without knowing she is trans. Is Bob a rape victim in this instance? After all, he did not consent to have sex with a TRANS woman, which is exactly the same argument used to argue that failing to disclose is "rape by deception".
>>
File: uT7aQUu[1].jpg (218 KB, 504x1129) Image search: [Google]
uT7aQUu[1].jpg
218 KB, 504x1129
>>5842522
Yes.
>>
>>5842522
they should both go to male prison and both be raped there for their crimes
>>
>>5842522
No, Bob is not a victim, but the thing about people who rape by deception is that THEY are the ones who go after people knowing that they aren't interested in their genitals.
>>
>>5842618
>who go after people knowing that they aren't interested in their genitals.
If those people haven't actually told you, it's impossible to actually KNOW how they feel about your genitals. I mean, most women don't like small penises, so if a guy with a 3-inch penis goes on a date with a woman is he raping her?
>>
>>5842892
she'll find out eventually he has a small dick

but a tranny purposely hiding the fact that they used to be a guy? C'mon, you gotta let your lover know.
>>
>>5829154
>>5829740
It is rape. Many people are disgusted by transpeople and would feel sexually violated and distressed by the situation OP describes.
>>
On the whole "just ask if they are trans" thing.

What you aren't getting is that to most cis people would actually be very insulted by such a question. That would translate to most girls as "you look mannish, are you secretly a dude?" That isn't going over well no matter what. Literally a mood killer if not earning a slap in the process.

I'm not calling it rape but it's a pretty shit thing to not disclose if things get intimiate especially since trans know the average attitude of cis people have toward trans (even more so the escalated risk of violence if it is discovered you were not informing them). You open yourself up to some pretty severe backlash by not disclosing.

For all those saying it shouldn't matter if you found them attractive before: in an ideal world sure but humans aren't ideal beings. Sex has a lot of primal emotional components and people are not rational about it.

You are doing yourself a favor by being forthcoming as trans as it filters out those who are okay with it and those who are not. It also helps insulate you from potential violence. The harsh reality is people as whole are uncomfortable with trans and being deceptive hurts the trans image and invites violent backlash.

This is coming from a trans.

tl;dr not disclosing first can end you inside a trash bag in a dumpster
>>
>>5843958

>What you aren't getting is that to most cis people would actually be very insulted by such a question. That would translate to most girls as "you look mannish, are you secretly a dude?" That isn't going over well no matter what. Literally a mood killer if not earning a slap in the process.

So a cis person can't be expected to give up their sex in the name of being forthcoming and establishing transparency, because it will kill the mood. However, a trans person MUST do exactly that.

Fuck that noise.
>>
>>5844104
A cis person can but it is default assumed that if it talks like a girl, walks like a girl, looks like a girl it is a girl so it isn't really an expected exchange. That's just reality.

>kills the mood
Let's turn it around. Say you were forthcoming as a mtf and your partner said " oh I already assumed you were a guy in a dress". pretty big hit to the ego in presentation right? Well that's exactly what inquiring about whether or not someone someone is trans to an actually cis partner feels. It's a direct hit to someone's masculinity/femininity to be mistaken as possibly being the opposite sex.

Unfortunately the LGBT community and media gives a skewed feeling of commonality of being trans. It isnt. It is very uncommon. The idea of asking someone if they are trans unless they are obviously a hon doesn't occur to 98% of the human population. It isn't integrated into our cultures or social behaviours.

People say it shouldn't matter but it does. It does to most of the human population. Trans make people uncomfortable.

Do as you want but it doesn't change the reality of things.
>>
>>5844104
Yeah, rape is just easier
>>
>>5842919
>but a tranny purposely hiding the fact that they used to be a guy? C'mon, you gotta let your lover know.
If their current body has no signs of being trans, it's not rape by deception. You're having sex with who they are now, not who they were 10 years ago.

And, what if the person is a pre-op tranny? The partner will find out as soon as they have sex, in that regard it's the same as having a small penis. So if one is rape by deception, the other must be as well. In both cases, one is trying to date people despite knowing they likely find their genitals undesirable. If that makes it rape in one case, why isn't rape in the other?

>>5843958
>tl;dr not disclosing first can end you inside a trash bag in a dumpster
That's not really any kind of meaningful argument. It sounds like a threat / appeal to force basically.
>>
>>5842892
Even if it's small at least it is the same kind of genital the woman likes. Now a vagina and a dick are COMPLETELY different things.
>>
File: 1453321426120.jpg (54 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
1453321426120.jpg
54 KB, 607x428
>>5829154
Unless you are one of the snip snap genital mutilation trans,
then usually the other party can still back down when the howdy diddly comes to meet him under the dress instead of miss whiskers.
>>
>>5836511
>But mtfs? My god, you guys are such a different breed, it's fucking amazing how you guys see rejection/refusal for sex as a crime.

we don't see it as a crime. not wanting to have sex with you for you genitals that look the same as regular woman is their right, that doesn't make them any less of a bad person for it though.
>>
>>5848000
I've heard neovaginas feel different than a real vagina and that they have a lot of bacteria that are only found in feces. And who knows if it won't smell like a dick as well?
>>
>>5829278
That means you were not raped.
>>
If someone try to rape me someday i will punch and neutralise that person asap. I see it as a normal dude trying to rape me.
>>
>>5849098
You should probably do a bit more research before deciding not to even consider dating a post-op mtf.
>>
>>5849098
heard wrong, nigga.
>>
>>5829154
If you can't tell an actual vagina from a dick that has been shoved into a pelvis, you may just be retarded.
>>
>>5834848
No, it is like telling a person who will only have sex with Jews that you are Jewish and then telling them that you are Christian after they have sex with you.
>>
>>5849671
I wouldn't punch somebody screwed up enough to rape someone...
>>
>>5853178
No, it is like not telling your partner your religion (because they never specified they only like Jews) and it later somehow comes up that you're actually Christian.
>>
>>5849671

Finding it disgusting and rejecting one of us before/after you find out is one thing. However, getting "raped by a dude" who YOU decided to fuck in the first place only hurts your ego, and responding with physical violence is a grave overreaction.

I carry a gun for self defense from people who think like you. Hope that you're a better shot than you are a person.
>>
>>5853354
>the mentally ill can carry firearms

Fuckin' burgers
>>
>>5854057
I wouldn't think gender dysphoria would be a logical reason to ban someone from owning firearms, it's not the kind of mental illness that makes you think killing people is okay or think your actions don't have consequences. They may be more emotionally unstable due to the stress of being trans, however I think that would be balanced out by having a lower testosterone level than even cis women, which leads to a reduction in aggressive and risk-taking behaviors.
>>
File: tmp_392-1455609247349-694337840.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tmp_392-1455609247349-694337840.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
>>5829154
No that's fucking stupid.

If a man has sex with a trans person then crys rape afterwards they are a little bitch and deserve to be mocked.

Men who do this have a desire to appear to be victim. Like attention whoring women with bipolar who do the same. Its pathetic beta behavior
>>
File: tmp_392-images(3)1637661356.jpg (7 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
tmp_392-images(3)1637661356.jpg
7 KB, 221x228
>>5854057
>wah I can't be a violent bigot without consequence

Its ok baby girl, a little bitch like you wouldn't do shit anyway.
>>
>>5829154
There was a story about a woman who lied about her gender in England and was charged with rape.
>>
>>5854248
Do you remember if it was a ftm or mtf? Or the gender of their "victim"? British law defines rape as male on female only, and once you've got a gender recognition certificate there's no legal difference between trans and natal.
>>
>>5854275
It was a laesbian pretending to be a man. She was convicted of sexual assault rather than rape I think.

>The victim said she only discovered 'Kye's' true identity when she ripped off her blindfold during one meeting at her flat in Chester, Cheshire, and saw Newland wearing a prosthetic penis.
>>
>>5854292
I remember that now! Fucking hilarious, honestly how many times do you fuck someone blindfolded before you start to get suspicious?!?!
>>
>>5829154
depends on who was pitching :^)
>>
>>5854200
What about men who are ACTUALLY raped? Do you think they are "beta" as well and deserve to be mocked?
>>
>>5855039
Don't twist my words you little faggot, you know damn well what I'm saying.
>>
>>5855090
Just answer the question, retard.
>>
>>5855105
You already know the answer, you know exactly what you're doing and I'm not falling for it.
>>
>>5855039
>>5855105

Can you seriously not mentally separate rape by deception from rape by force?

There's clearly a difference, which is why you called the latter "ACTUALLY being raped". Obviously they should be approached differently.

Jesus christ, some people here are stupid.
>>
>>5855119
>>5855124
Why are you so afraid of just coming out and saying what your answer is?
>>
>>5855133

>"Obviously they should be approached differently."
>Does not have the 2nd grade reading comprehension requires to figure out that that means the answer is "no"

Good lord, how do you remember how to breathe?
>>
>>5855173
Why do you insist on making dozens of posts, shitposting and insulting people's intelligence, when you could have just answered the question right away?
>>
>>5855192
Thats not me you fuck face. I don't know why those two idiots actually pandered to you. You knew exactly what you were doing, and if not you are so mentally disabled it should be law that you are euthanized.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 734x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 734x718
>>5855192

I'm not the person you originally quoted. I posted twice (three times now) and answered it on my first response. The person who you were talking to originally responded to you DIRECTLY ABOVE my post, refusing to answer and contradicting my willingness to answer your stupid question.

>Why do you insist on insulting people's intelligence

I only got involved after you called the other person a retard.

Tell your chaperone that she's a good person, anon. It can't be easy dealing with low-functioning autism.
>>
>>5855222
>>5855247
If the question wasn't directed at you, why are you bothering to respond?
>>
>>5837623
>if you receive consent and they don't revoke it, it's not rape
feminists would care to disagree
>>
>>5856408
The only cases where consent can be given and not revoked, and it still counts as rape are:
A) The original consent was never valid (the person who consented was underage, under duress, severely drunk, etc)
B) The circumstances are such that it is reasonable for the victim to believe that revoking consent would just bring them more harm.
>>
>>5841209
lmao
>>
File: 1405556764112.gif (197 KB, 445x250) Image search: [Google]
1405556764112.gif
197 KB, 445x250
>>5829761
>>5834820
>>5841209

These examples explicitly aren't rape by deception. It has an incredibly narrow definition legally.

t. Literally passed my exam on the evidential and preumptive conclusions on consent two weeks ago.

Of course this won't change the epik /pol/ tier may mays about UK justice.
>>
>>5836650
>she
gtfo
>>
>>5838551
if it matters that much to you, then it's not at all unreasonable. the very fact that people don't commonly bring this up with their partners shows how much of a non-issue this is.

the bottom line is this:
>be man
>beat the living shit out of transperson
>claim they raped you

does this seem like it makes sense? we live in constant fear of battery and yet WE'RE the rapists?? fuck off. NOT telling you jack shit is how we stay alive.
>>
File: 1455611522431.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455611522431.png
30 KB, 300x300
ITT: Whiny baby men spilling their privilege all over oppressed minorities
>>
Won't they find out your trans when they take off your pants?
But if you're pretending to be cis or post op then it doesn't matter
>>
>>5829154
Not anymore in Commiefornia.
>>
File: 1456719092748.jpg (54 KB, 533x751) Image search: [Google]
1456719092748.jpg
54 KB, 533x751
If a chaser lies to a trans woman and says he's 'an open minded straight guy and he didn't know' then has sex with a trans girl that would otherwise reject him if he told the truth, would that be rape?
>>
>>5860809
That could ARGUABLY be considered rape by deception (or at least legally deceptive), as it involves intentionally making a false statement, rather than neglecting to answer an unasked question.
>>
>>5860809
Yes.

Chasers are fucking rapists.
>>
File: 1457832444523.png (416 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1457832444523.png
416 KB, 620x387
>>5860809
No, because no transgirl would ever have the option to be that choosy about who fucks her.
>>
>>5861142
>implying

Someone's new here. Lots of trans girls prefer to avoid chasers and a lot of chasers have openly admitted to lying to trans women about their sexuality and wanting their feminine peen.

Personally, I'd feel very disgusted and violated if a chaser lied to me just so he can get into my pants.
>>
>>5860883
As someone who sold my body to a chaser practically I can confirm.this chasers are the worst girls are waaay better.
>>
>>5829154
As a straight guy, yes. Yes it fucking is.

But it's also pretty impossible so yeah
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.