[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your orientation >Do you hate roasties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 906x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 906x826
>your orientation
>Do you hate roasties?
>>
sorry but what's a roastie?
>>
>>5828019
Oh boy
>>
>>5828019
Outie vagina, beef curtains
>>
>>5828040
ok thanks
>>
File: old_man.jpg (7 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
old_man.jpg
7 KB, 200x150
>>5828040
>>
As long as she don't got blue waffles, I'm happy to go down.
>>
>>5828014
Bisexual
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer them to "innie" vaginas. For some reason they look more aesthetically appealing to me with visible labia.
>>
>>5828083
Nah i like hamburger buns

Look cuter
>>
I like girls and boys that look like girls.
>there are people that don't like long labia
What is wrong with you people, exactly?
>>
>>5828094
Look like empty ballsacks tbqh
>>
>>5828137
Empty sacks look cute on castrated boys, though, so what's the problem?
>>
>>5828144
Lol
>>
>>5828014
The orientation where I like girls.
I like vaginas to have a little meat to them but not too much. I don't want them to be flat slits.
>>
>>5828144
That's not even remotely how anatomy works.
>>
>>5828014
bi
don't care, a vagina is a vagina
>>
To look at they're less aesthetically appealing but they're better to play with.
>>
As long as her face is cute and she takes care of herself I'm diving in no matter what. -desperate les
>>
Pretty sure op pic is a mtf
>>
BI male,

yes i love it. vaginas are underrated.
>>
>bi
Overall I think all vaginas look gross but it doesn't stop me. FTM puss too.
>>
File: 1452736285926.png (379 KB, 502x460) Image search: [Google]
1452736285926.png
379 KB, 502x460
>>5828014
gay
I find vaginas in general disgusting.
>>
Female bislut here. I think innies look better but dont mind outties. They might even be fun to suck on. I have a massive roast beef myself so I guess have no right to be picky anyway.

>>5828144
Kek when I was like 14 I actually thought mine was like that because I masturbated too much.
>>
Lesbian. I love outies the best. They're super cute when they fold out like flowers, and they're more fun with how they slide between fingers, feel between lips, and can be played with endlessly. Innies are fine, I'm not going to make fun of them or anything, but they always look like something's missing. Like they never grew up.
>>
File: 1457020316144.gif (2 MB, 317x229) Image search: [Google]
1457020316144.gif
2 MB, 317x229
>>5828144
> being this dumb
You grew up in a state without sex ed, huh?

I'm a lesbian, and I dig both. Kinda prefer outties because I've got an innie myself. They're fun to play with.
>>
>>5828014
obv balls
>>
Do male roasties exist?
>>
>>5829277

The only thing I could think of would be cut or uncut.
>>
>>5829332
But all civilized people think genital mutilation is horrifying, right?
>>
>>5829341

Yep, key word being civilised.
>>
>>5828014
I like boys
they are all equally disgusting
>>
>>5828168
>Empty sacks look cute on castrated boys

When have you ever met one..... and how can I do the same?
>>
>>5828014
Bisexual mtf
I have no preference.

Personally I think innies look better, and want that when I get SRS.
>>
>>5829550
Get castrated, but have them only remove the testicles. If you want SRS, find out how to have it done from your favorite SRS surgeon.

This doc does SRS and Orchiectomy.
http://www.drchristinemcginn.com/
>>
>>5829778
>Get castrated, but have them only remove the testicles.

Not exactly what I asked. I wanted to learn where such males existed.
>>
>>5828014
bi
no theyre the best
>>
>>5829794
I'd bet they are rare finds.
>>
>>5828014
>Straight
>No, they look fucking awful
>>
>>5829277
Yes. When you have outer hemorrhoids that becomes thromboses and you have to cut them up to remove the clot, they will leave a skin tag/flap

It ranges from mild to pretty bad.
>>
Bi male. Do people really even have a preference about this? A strong one? I can't imagine being turned off specifically by innie vs outie.
>>
>>5830019
Yes, it utterly disgusts me. Vaginas look terrible to begin with, but the more meat on the meat curtain the worse it gets.
>>
I'm straight and I actually love them.
I just pretend I don't because the meme is important for future generations of men and needs to be nurtured.
>>
bisexual

yeah I don't really care but my only experience with girls has been with innies
>>
I have an innie vagina and I get kinda jelly of "roastie" ones with large labia minora since it just seems to be the norm where ever I look, innies seem really rare and it makes me feel like people won't like it. Plus there's less to play with.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.